Super Perfect Cell vs. Silver Surfer

Topic started by Boo on April 26, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
The Silver Surfer wins, he has vast energy manipulative powers and is able to tap into the ambient cosmic energy of the Universe for any effect he imagines and can also expel it violently or unleash destructive energy. The Surfer possesses vast superhuman strength capable enough to allow him to lift far in the excess of 100 tons. He is also much too durable for Cell to handle as the Silver Surfer was shown to be able to easily withstand the devastating pressures of a black hole, he has withstood plunges into stars and even supernovas unharmed. His physiology produces no fatigue toxins/poisons granting him virtual inexhaustible stamina, he is also extremely fast being able to exceed 99% the speed of light and has used his speed to shift himself into hyperspace and a dimension in which velocity is not limited by the speed of light. His silvery skin is virtually indestructible and The Power Cosmic granted to him by Galactus allows him to use the energies of the universe for any effect he wishes and his powers were further increased by Galactus during the Annihilation event. He has been shown to collapse stars effortlessly and destroy entire solar systems using his minimal energy.

The Surfer would win this battle rather easily.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath:

Not much arguing with that... -_-
Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL ND pretty much hit it right on the head:)
@Sonata:

Though Boo won't admit it... I've seen that DBZ nut prowlin around on ComicVine too... Better watch out >_>

He could be the next eloie21

err frieghtening. Just kidding Boo, no offense man
LOL I was the same way a long time ago
Hah, I guess I was too... I would say things like "Superman solos all of DBZ at the same time" and stupid stuff like that.... Lol.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Silver Surfer in a curbstomp.
@geraldthesloth said:
"Silver Surfer in a curbstomp."

No arguing with that. Herald's of Galactus are not to be taken lightly
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1: uhhhhhh, no hes not
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Hah, I guess I was too... I would say things like "Superman solos all of DBZ at the same time" and stupid stuff like that.... Lol. "
yes, stupid stuff like that.
indeed
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
imma have to go with SS on this one cell isnt that great
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Listen here the problem with these battles is that cell would win if he fights like you. Cell can not kill silver surfer, surfer can kill cell, but cell can knock out silver surfer, the thing has done it. 
Black panther pinned down silver surfer. Captain america knocked out the hulk. Remember that cell is far more skilled in martial arts, and can fight whilst using instant transmission. (Why goku did not do that against cell, I have no idea, bad writing). 

But I have to side with silver surfer.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
well it's ss the guy who is able to manipulate energy and all that, ss will never be able to be pinned can cell eyes follow the speed of light ?
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@cfatalis said:
"well it's ss the guy who is able to manipulate energy and all that, ss will never be able to be pinned can cell eyes follow the speed of light ? "

Speed of ight bores cell. Nope his eyes can not follow that is physically impossible, he has another form of vision. He might be able to though since he has frieza's genes. Silver surfer is multiple times light, and so is cell. 
But cell is no ssj4 and so he is not resisting reality manipulation. 
Silver surfer wins 80%
Surfer due to his cosmic Awareness and Energy Manipulation will take Cell down quick.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Supercool99 said:
"@cfatalis said:
"well it's ss the guy who is able to manipulate energy and all that, ss will never be able to be pinned can cell eyes follow the speed of light ? "
Speed of ight bores cell. Nope his eyes can not follow that is physically impossible, he has another form of vision. He might be able to though since he has frieza's genes. Silver surfer is multiple times light, and so is cell. But cell is no ssj4 and so he is not resisting reality manipulation. Silver surfer wins 80% "

When has Cell been multiple times the speed of light?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
"Surfer would hold cell down like a virgin princess with his POWER COSMIC and make Cell tremble as he shoves his mighty silver surfboard (yes the surfboard, not his ****) so far up Cell's tail that it will go out his mouth then , disintegrate that little b!tch."

brutal XD
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Silver Surfer wins, without a scratch
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
without a scratch on his slver skin
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel