super perfect cell vs broly

Topic started by ktarinze on May 1, 2010. Last post by nishi99 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@ReiKai said:
"Not that much weaker and you fail to realize that it's been 7yrs and Goku has been training in Otherworld the entire time. This is just before Buu Saga with the Budokai Tournament, which means SS2 Goku in this is much stronger than SPC."

more like 3 years gohan was a teen during cell saga and still to say goku is stronger is still an idk they might even be equal at this time
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai: no one cares what you say
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 @ktarinze said:
more like 3 years gohan was a teen during cell saga and still to say goku is stronger is still an idk they might even be equal at this time "

no, it was 7yrs. If it was only 3yrs, Goten wouldn't be there because he'd only be 4yrs old and not a super saiyan, nor would he be out with Trunks. You really need to grasp the timelines of the movies and how they correlate with the series.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ReiKai: no one cares what you say "
Lets keep it calm now. We don't have to resort to saying things like that. Just keep it cool.

ND
@Newdeath:  nothing wrong with what i said is there?
@hitsusatsu11: Well you did say no one cares what he says. Thats a little disrespectful isn't it. I'm just trying to keep everyone from saying something they shouldn't. 

ND
@Newdeath: ok, i respect my ol' pal Reikai, i just like playing around with him XD
@hitsusatsu11: LOL 

ND
@ReiKai said:
@ktarinze said:
more like 3 years gohan was a teen during cell saga and still to say goku is stronger is still an idk they might even be equal at this time "
no, it was 7yrs. If it was only 3yrs, Goten wouldn't be there because he'd only be 4yrs old and not a super saiyan, nor would he be out with Trunks. You really need to grasp the timelines of the movies and how they correlate with the series.   "

hold on the dbz movie timelines have always been kinda messed up
Not really. By seeing the movie you can accurately place in where it would fall in the DBZ timeframe, despite the fact the movies are non-canon and don't exist within the actual DBZ timeline. However through the series were are able to determine when and where the movies best take place. DBZ movie 8 "Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan" happens within the 10days prior to the Cell Games, as evidenced by Gohan's SSJ which he only achieved after training in the Room of Spirit and Time.

Movie 10 "2nd Coming" happens about a month or so before the Budokai Tournament within the Buu Saga.
@ReiKai said:
"Not really. By seeing the movie you can accurately place in where it would fall in the DBZ timeframe, despite the fact the movies are non-canon and don't exist within the actual DBZ timeline. However through the series were are able to determine when and where the movies best take place. DBZ movie 8 "Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan" happens within the 10days prior to the Cell Games, as evidenced by Gohan's SSJ which he only achieved after training in the Room of Spirit and Time.  Movie 10 "2nd Coming" happens about a month or so before the Budokai Tournament within the Buu Saga. "

in the movies lord slug and tree of might movies didnt goku use kaioken and that dosent make sense because piccolo was there for both of them and piccolo wouldnt be there to see kaioken because he died in saiyan saga before goku was there
I never said they made sense, only that it was a more accurate timeline. Lord Slug would be after Saiyan Saga but before Namek. Same with Tree of Might. Since Goku doesn't actually go SSJ against Slug. "The World's Strongest" also fits in with those two because Goku used Spirit Bomb.
Post by SS4Chris (56 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@ktarinze:
i would have to agree with you.......cell didnt really show much of his true power...i think he was around a super sayin 2.......so whos to stay he cant hold his own...........and dont forget he can do the sprit bomb to......power is not everything in a fight!!!!!
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Broly movie 10 > SPC > Broly movie 8 > Perfect Cell 

Broly cant one shot a galaxy, I dont see just how he can do it. 

Perfect cell must be at star-busting level, I mean, if he's a planet buster, then what diferent does it make between Vegeta from Sayan Saga and SPC?
Using basic math I have suggested it takes a PL of at least 34billion to destroy an object as large as our sun (this only going by the idea that a DBZ-er can planet-busting with a PL force of 25k and going by the number of times the Earth can fit inside the Sun). This is also only going by the main series. The Movies defy the logic of the main canon, thus why Brolly is so much more powerful than these guys and can produce the force necessary for shattering a galaxy (he shattered it in his psuedo-SSJ state as the circlet prevents him from achieving his full power).

In LSSJ, Brolly should have no problems charging up a galaxy-buster. Saying you didn't see the blast does not negate the fact he in fact did this. We have seen DBZ figures use invisible attacks before and not only that by the shockwaves created by attacks have themselves shown to be highly destructive. It's more than evident to say that Brolly used an attack somewhere in the central cluster of the Galaxy and the resulting force of that attack sent a shockwave that ripped across the whole of the galaxy, obliterating planets and snuffing out stars in its wake, leaving only a few fractured solar-systems remaining on the outer edges of the galaxy.
@RadiantTheLight said:
"Broly movie 10 > SPC > Broly movie 8 > Perfect Cell  Broly cant one shot a galaxy, I dont see just how he can do it.  Perfect cell must be at star-busting level, I mean, if he's a planet buster, then what diferent does it make between Vegeta from Sayan Saga and SPC? "

in the movie 10 he just got to a higher power level thanks to his lss form he came in with the same power level cell would end it quickly knowing that his power would just increase
Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@hitsusatsu11: Since when was Broly a galaxy buster? 

Broly being a galaxy buster is one of the biggest hyperboles I've ever heard on vs forums.
The Narrator stated the South Galaxy was shattered by a Super Saiyan. That would be Brolly and it visibly showed the galaxy going out. It's not hyperbole when the evidence is right there.

@ktarinze said:
in the movie 10 he just got to a higher power level thanks to his lss form he came in with the same power level cell would end it quickly knowing that his power would just increase "
Incorrect. Brolly was even more powerful because he survived a severe injury and spent 7yrs of near-death on ice and was subconsciously siphoning the energy of the land all around him to keep himself alive, as evidenced by the villagers themselves stating they started suffering a major drought as of 7yrs prior when something awoke the "mountain god". Gohan went SS2 and was still getting slapped silly by LSSJ Brolly. Cell still doesn't compare, because as I've explained, Brolly was overpowering 2 SS2's and a SSJ at the same time, which puts him on a much higher level than SPC.

Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@ReiKai said:
" The Narrator stated the South Galaxy was shattered by a Super Saiyan. That would be Brolly and it visibly showed the galaxy going out. It's not hyperbole when the evidence is right there.

@ktarinze said:
in the movie 10 he just got to a higher power level thanks to his lss form he came in with the same power level cell would end it quickly knowing that his power would just increase "
Incorrect. Brolly was even more powerful because he survived a severe injury and spent 7yrs of near-death on ice and was subconsciously siphoning the energy of the land all around him to keep himself alive, as evidenced by the villagers themselves stating they started suffering a major drought as of 7yrs prior when something awoke the "mountain god". Gohan went SS2 and was still getting slapped silly by LSSJ Brolly. Cell still doesn't compare, because as I've explained, Brolly was overpowering 2 SS2's and a SSJ at the same time, which puts him on a much higher level than SPC. "
I agree with everything you posted. I agree Broly stomps Cell, but the galaxy dimming out does not equal to the galaxy getting one-shotted.

The galaxy getting shatter is just GRAPHICALLY  showing that many planets throughout that galaxy has been eliminated by an unknown force (at the beginning of the movie at least).
 It didn't prove Broly busted it in one-blast. If he did, then why would the planet the movie takes place on still be around?
Like it said; shattered. That means most of it was destroyed and only fragments remained. Also, as I've said, Brolly performed this in a de-powered state. It was all under Paragus' command. He needed to lure Vegeta to New Vegeta, and of course he still needed it around so Brolly wouldn't destroy it.

Brolly one-shotting it is the most plausible explanation available. The only others include him targeting nearly everyone of hundreds of millions of planets and trillions of stars within the galaxy and firing off that many blasts to destroy them all simultaneously, giving him targeting abilities and his attack speeds of such FTL levels as to be impossible for any other DBZ'er to measure. The other involves Brolly flying through the galaxy destroying each and every planet and star he comes across one at a time, but the rate of his speed would be billions, if not, trillions of times the speed of light for him to have accomplished this feat in a matter of seconds as indicated in the movie. Such a thing would place him a Pre-Crisis Superman levels of speed.

And this is why we settle on the one-shotting move. It's more easily explainable and it's not like we haven't seen such things occur in fiction before either.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel