super perfect cell vs broly

Topic started by ktarinze on May 1, 2010. Last post by nishi99 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

who wins
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Brolly wins 
 
Galaxy buster>>>>>solar buster. 
 
All of the post ROSAT cell saga crew hardly hurt brolly, while 1v1 they at least stood a little chance against Seru  
 
The only advantage cell has is Shunkan ido (IT), his regen, and z senshi's moves, but these are not enough here. 
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Brolly wins  Galaxy buster>>>>>solar buster.  All of the post ROSAT cell saga crew hardly hurt brolly, while 1v1 they at least stood a little chance against Seru   The only advantage cell has is Shunkan ido (IT), his regen, and z senshi's moves, but these are not enough here.  "
I think he was talking about DBGT saga Cell but that doesn`t change much. No matter how much Cell would have trained he`ll never catch up to Broly.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kelleth: i don't think cell really trains or improves in hell, he and freeza figting together got owned by base kid goku.(but i guess kid base goku should be incredibly stronger than he was in z) 
 
Anyway your right he could not catch up to the LSSJ
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6


was talking about the cell that comes back after he kills goku that cell who got stronger  
we dont know what would of happened if super perfect cell and gohan ss2 actually fought instead of 1 huge kamehameha wave battle  
even though gohan at ss2 is stronger IMO then cell but cell is not that much weaker in this state the only question is if broly is stronger then ss2 gohan and i dont think he is

i think he is weaker so i think broly would have to be somewhere around super perfect cells power level

Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
The latter goes: 
PC<Broly<SPC 
Broly was beaten by Goku who had a small amount of energy channeled into him, and again by Gohan & Goten (a Gohan who was weaker than he was when he fought SPC), and again by Goten & Trunks. 
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@mysticboy said:
"The latter goes: PC<Broly<SPC Broly was beaten by Goku who had a small amount of energy channeled into him, and again by Gohan & Goten (a Gohan who was weaker than he was when he fought SPC), and again by Goten & Trunks.  "

yea i agree with u there
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@mysticboy said:
"The latter goes: PC<Broly<SPC Broly was beaten by Goku who had a small amount of energy channeled into him, and again by Gohan & Goten (a Gohan who was weaker than he was when he fought SPC), and again by Goten & Trunks.  "

Seriously man you saw the movies and you know Broly could have killed them at any time he wanted, but he didnt for the sake of the plot. Now to the battle at hand, Perfect Cell is no where near Broly in power. And to comment on an earlier post(not made by you) Broly is a shit load more powetful than SSJ2 Gohan. To think otherwise is foolish.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@JThree47605 said:
"@mysticboy said:
"The latter goes: PC<Broly<SPC Broly was beaten by Goku who had a small amount of energy channeled into him, and again by Gohan & Goten (a Gohan who was weaker than he was when he fought SPC), and again by Goten & Trunks.  "
Seriously man you saw the movies and you know Broly could have killed them at any time he wanted, but he didnt for the sake of the plot. Now to the battle at hand, Perfect Cell is no where near Broly in power. And to comment on an earlier post(not made by you) Broly is a shit load more powetful than SSJ2 Gohan. To think otherwise is foolish. "

idk because he fought gohan (buu saga) with a lower power level than ss2 gohan (during cell saga) even if your toying with someone they should not be able to beat you except if there is a huge power increase and gohan did not get a power increase
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Gohan didn't beat Brolly. SS2 Gohan, SS2 Goku and SSJ Goten were being overpowered by Brolly. It took a plot-device to stop him, again. This is common knowledge. This is something you should know.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@ktarinze:  Err sorry i miss clicked the thread xP
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@ReiKai said:
"Gohan didn't beat Brolly. SS2 Gohan, SS2 Goku and SSJ Goten were being overpowered by Brolly. It took a plot-device to stop him, again. This is common knowledge. This is something you should know."

its all a plot the point is he got killed and i think it was more of an inspiration thing there we dont know if goku actually appeared it could of been all in there minds like they said at the end of the movie
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
He appeared. Goten wished it (mentally), DB's made it happen, which is why they were gone. It wasn't mere inspiration. Brolly noticed him there as well. It was a plot-device, plain and simple. Had Trunks' little fail-blast had not been plot-deviced into preventing Brolly from powering up his attack, Brolly would've killed the Family Kamehameha and destroyed everything. It's that simple. Also, Cell got severely damaged by a Kamehameha from Goku, yet same attack at point-blank range didn't even put a scratch on Brolly nor even blemish his mighty abdomen muscles. Brolly's power and durability far exceeds Cells, even SPC.
 
Also, Brolly remains the sole character capable of galaxy-busting. Cell can't even be proven to be a system-buster, much less capable of star-busting, which is probably the only thing he's capable of as SPC. Face it, Cell simply gets ruinated. Especially after this-
                
 

Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@ReiKai said:
"He appeared. Goten wished it (mentally), DB's made it happen, which is why they were gone. It wasn't mere inspiration. Brolly noticed him there as well. It was a plot-device, plain and simple. Had Trunks' little fail-blast had not been plot-deviced into preventing Brolly from powering up his attack, Brolly would've killed the Family Kamehameha and destroyed everything. It's that simple. Also, Cell got severely damaged by a Kamehameha from Goku, yet same attack at point-blank range didn't even put a scratch on Brolly nor even blemish his mighty abdomen muscles. Brolly's power and durability far exceeds Cells, even SPC.
 
Also, Brolly remains the sole character capable of galaxy-busting. Cell can't even be proven to be a system-buster, much less capable of star-busting, which is probably the only thing he's capable of as SPC. Face it, Cell simply gets ruinated. Especially after this-
   
 
"

can u get clip because i watched that movie and dont remeber goten wishing it
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
1:28sec in
                
 

Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@ReiKai said:
"1:28sec in
   
 
"

still even with this spc cell still might come out on top goku admitted during the cell saga that pc was stronger so spc cell is very much stronger also this is weaker gohan then cell saga
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Not that much weaker and you fail to realize that it's been 7yrs and Goku has been training in Otherworld the entire time. This is just before Buu Saga with the Budokai Tournament, which means SS2 Goku in this is much stronger than SPC.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
  Busting a galaxy
  And a planet with a flick of his wrist at ftl speeds 
 
  
  Are better than solar system busting, perhaps if cell gathered more ki, his destructive power would be even greater than system level, but brolly is still to strong and his power keeps rising.



Cells advantage is regen, IT, and the z senshi's moves, but it is not enough.  With his IT I suppose he could keep running from brolly, or try a BFR, but as soon as brolly gets his hands on him its over. 
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
 
  
Cell is not system-buster. That's hyperbole as we have explained and proven to you time and again. Cell also fails with IT since he never used it at the most appropriate times and never uses it to leave Hell when it would've proven convenient.
Post by Liminality (173 posts) See mini bio Level 5
It's interesting to read this battles but many many times some people seem to be stretching things instead of just accept it, until it breaks D:
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel