Super Kami Guru vs Lord Popo (TFS Version)

Topic started by ReiKai on June 18, 2012. Last post by ohgodwhy 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,515 posts) See mini bio Level 10
In an epic battle that will have all in the omniverse screaming in terror. One to determine who is; 

The Biggest Dick

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Lord Popo wins.... even King kai is afraid of this guy... did you saw what happened to him on episode 30?? his antennas blew up just by communicating with Lord Popo..

he will be like - Hey maggot!! Ready to lose?? then show him the Peckin order... XD

Mr. Popo>>>>>>>TOAA simple as that...

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I don't know where you're going with this but

When Lord Guru spits on Nail though it's hilarious.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Guru is the worst, the guy dies on purpose just to do everybody in. If that's not a dick then IDK what is.

Popo was being a dick to King Kai, but then again, Popo was also really, really High. ^_^

But there's also a difference. Popo is more sadistic about what he does. Guru has been screwing around his own race forever. I loved it when he sends Nail to fight Frieza and convinces him that he could do something meaningful, then after they leave Guru goes; "huh, fool. If I had trained him in the NEW ways, he might've had a chance."

Little know fact. Mr Popo could've taken Omega Shenron but he was too busy watering the flowers.

We all know that's BS.

Little Known Fact: Guru wrote a letter to Slug and that's how Slug learned about Dragonballs on Earth.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Lord Popo take this easily

Post by nishi99 (1,693 posts) See mini bio Level 11

TFS should make this happen it would be epic however i think popo would win in the end.

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

popo........kirisute gomen+

I still think Guru would take it. He messed with them so damn much. Popo is more sadistic in how he goes about it, but had just greater Dickery overall. I mean, he Killed Himself so they couldn't get all their wishes from Purunga.

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

i was wrong....guru wins......kirisute gomen+

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Super Lord Popo
Super Lord Popo
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Popo is sadistic, but Guru is manipulating his people to commit genocide against the ablino namakians, while actually causing great harm to them aswell.

I have to concede, Guru is definitely the bigger asshole.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel