Super Janemba runs the gauntlet

Topic started by niBBit on April 11, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

- Bloodlusted

- No Morals

- Unlimited Time for Fusions

- No stamina drain SSJ3

- Prep for Janemba

Janemba gets to rest every round.

Janemba starts with his sword every round.

Round 1: King Cold, Mecha Frieza, Meta Cooler

Round 2: Super Vegeta, Super Trunks, Super 13

Round 3: Broly LS, Bojack (Full Power), Piccolo (GT)

Round 4: Teen Gohan SSJ2, Dabura, Ledgic

Round 5: Fat Buu, Gotenks SSJ1, Super Perfect Cell (GT)

Round 6: Goku SSJ3 (Full Power), Vegeta SSJ2, Adult Gohan SSJ2

Can he clear it. Easy or with difficulty.

Post by Kraden (38 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Considering that it took Goku and Vegeta to fuse to beat him... Im going to say Janemba clears this list, besides Gotenks would have defeated him if he turned SSJ3 but otherwise is not powerfull enough to take him... Gogeta is 3x as strong as SSJ Gotenks therefore the Demon wins.

~Kraden~

Yes it took Gogeta to beat Janemba but when Goku SSJ3 was fighting Janemba he did put up a good fight and he was alone all the time, later on when Goku revert back to his base form then Vegeta SSJ2 showed up. Gotenks can not defeat Janemba alone not even in his SSJ3 form he's not strong enough. Watch the movie with Hirudegarn, Hirudegarn hit Gotenks SSJ3 so hard he defused but Goku took blows directly to the face and was holding his own. People think Gotenks is far stronger that Goku SSJ3 is but thats not true. When Supreme Kai was suprised to see an SSJ3 transformation regarding Gotenks he asked Goku if Gotenks was stronger than him now, Goku replied that he could do it (Going SSJ3) Goku knows when somebdoy's stronger than him as he often states it but he did not with Gotenks so their power could be even for al we know and besides Goku is a way better fighter. So in the final round we have Goku SSJ3 who's proven that he could some damage to Janemba but now he has support from Vegeta SSJ2 and Adult Gohan SSJ2.

Post by taichokage (12,626 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Janemba clears it, provided that none of the fusible characters fuze.
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@niBBit said:

Yes it took Gogeta to beat Janemba but when Goku SSJ3 was fighting Janemba he did put up a good fight and he was alone all the time, later on when Goku revert back to his base form then Vegeta SSJ2 showed up. Gotenks can not defeat Janemba alone not even in his SSJ3 form he's not strong enough. Watch the movie with Hirudegarn, Hirudegarn hit Gotenks SSJ3 so hard he defused but Goku took blows directly to the face and was holding his own. People think Gotenks is far stronger that Goku SSJ3 is but thats not true. When Supreme Kai was suprised to see an SSJ3 transformation regarding Gotenks he asked Goku if Gotenks was stronger than him now, Goku replied that he could do it (Going SSJ3) Goku knows when somebdoy's stronger than him as he often states it but he did not with Gotenks so their power could be even for al we know and besides Goku is a way better fighter. So in the final round we have Goku SSJ3 who's proven that he could some damage to Janemba but now he has support from Vegeta SSJ2 and Adult Gohan SSJ2.

Gotenks getting knocked out by hirudegarn in one shot is clearly PIS, Vegeta lasted longer than Gotenks did IIRC, now don't tell me you think Vegeta > Gotenks?

@GoodGamerSambo: haha no definitly not Vegeta > Gotenks :). When Vegeta was fighting Hirudergarn Hirudergarn was not in his Final Form and Vegeta in that battle was only hit ONE time the first blow Vegeta blocked it and later on Hirudegarn hit him with his Tail. Going back with SSJ3 for a bit, ok lets not include the whole Hirudegarn thing, Goku himself stated that he could take on Fat Buu and later on MAYBE Kid Buu if he went all out, Super Buu may be more powerfull than lets say Kid Buu but he's most definitly is not THAT more powerfull and you saw an SSJ3 Goku fighting Kid Buu and was doing fine. Now when Super Buu was fighting Gotenks they where completly even Goten and Trunks later on said so themselfs that they where about the same powerlevel when they fought Super Buu, moments when Mystic Gohan showed up. Do i belive Gotenks to be more powerfull that Goku... maybe but i don't believe the powerlevel gap is to big, also i favor Goku because of his expieriece and better moves like the Instant Kamehameha. So if Gotenks and Goku are pretty close to power, Gotenks would never beat Janemba all on his own.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,455 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Stops at round 3... at Broly... if I remember there was a little clip where Broly made Gogeta BLEED when they collided punches and Janemba didn't even make Gogeta flinch... even tho it was noncanon they showed that Broly is more powerful than Janemba by doing that... so yeah. but if we take that out than Janemba clears it..
Post by othus12 (6,300 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: i know where you saw that, yes its non cannon and if broly managed to do that his power would be far over ssj3 and that is just riduculous.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

He gets to round 5 then gets stomped.

yes it's riduculous...and if we include that feat of Broly than Janemba stops at him...
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe said:

Stops at round 3... at Broly... if I remember there was a little clip where Broly made Gogeta BLEED when they collided punches and Janemba didn't even make Gogeta flinch... even tho it was noncanon they showed that Broly is more powerful than Janemba by doing that... so yeah. but if we take that out than Janemba clears it..

That was a video game clip from DBZ Budokai 3 

Janemba should have no problem with this via powerscaling. Broly with the feats are allowed is the only one here that can stop him.

@Sonata: What do you mean Broly with the feats allowed? Broly is not beating Janemba.

EDIT: Do you mean if we include that feat of that video game clip from Budokai? then yes, Broly then could defeat Janemba.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

So...by just by the little intro for budokai 3 of broly making gogeta "draw blood" he can defeat janemba ....by that logic Broly should be able to take down Goku ssj3 or even fight kid buu....I don't see that happening Janemba clears these rounds. with some difficulty at the 6th round and maybe the 5th if fat buu decides to turn him into chocolate but he would probably redirect it back at him.

@CerberusPrime3k: Thats what i was thinking :) that video game thing was total BS.

@niBBit: The feat of Broly "destroying a galaxy" 

@Sonata: Broly did not destroy a Galaxy. i'm gonna copy/paste something i've posted in another treat:

Broly never destroyed a Galaxy, King Kai said he destoyed MOST of the South Galaxy and after that he will be heading to the North Galaxy. Broly never One-Shotted or completly destoyed the Galaxy, better yet when Vegeta tagged along with Broly to search for the (at the time unknown Legendary Super Saiyin) he was looking in the SOUTH GALAXY you know the one Broly supposed to have destroyed.

This is what i've been saying about the whole Galaxy Busting Myth, couple of good points: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpHdgn3UaBc

There are plenty more video's of this user on his page consurning Broly, dind't watch all of them but so far they pretty good.

@niBBit: I know thats why I put it in quotation marks:P

@Sonata: ah ok sorry :)

correct!! Janemba can beat Broly but if we give Broly that feat (when he made Gogeta bleed) than he wins... remember Janemba didn't even make Gogeta flinch with a hard punch to the face.. and that also prove Broly stronger than Janemba.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Janemba clears it. Nobody can stop him here. Broly making Gogeta bleed is just as non-canon as SSJ Bardock.

ND

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel