Super Girl vs Android 18

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on April 1, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Been gone for a while but you still got it xD

i hope this is not sarcasm LOL! 
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MisterShin said:

"

Android 18 wins

Supergirl is not even an Earth-Buster

"

no supergirl can bust planets but yeah 18 wins lol
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheManipulater said:

" @MisterShin said:

"

Android 18 wins

Supergirl is not even an Earth-Buster

"
This right here...this right here is why smh, @DJSNuva1 said:
" Anytime you have a battle with a DBZ character you have to rate their wildly inconsistent feats. "
QFT "
It's like, you really want to pull out DragonBall feats? Emperor Pilaf talking directly to the audience, people talking and breathing in outer space, Monster Carrot turning people into carrots by touching them, Goku locking goons up on the moon because they've been 'naughty'. But that's not what DB fans want to talk about. All they want to talk about is how Master Roshi busted the moon. The truth is, DragonBall is much too inconsistent and childish to take anything in it seriously. 

DragonBall is much too inconsistent and childish to take anything in it seriously

even more than comics  

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

comics are more inconsistent my friends, why when flash punches a wall he can t break it yet he hurts superboy prime
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@SSJjanemba said:
"comics are more inconsistent my friends, why when flash punches a wall he can t break it yet he hurts superboy prime "

Thats not an adequate use of points to prove your statements, both comics and DBZ have bad/low showings, thats just the way it is.
Post by taichokage (12,672 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@fire_star said:
" @SSJjanemba said:
"comics are more inconsistent my friends, why when flash punches a wall he can t break it yet he hurts superboy prime "
Thats not an adequate use of points to prove your statements, both comics and DBZ have bad/low showings, thats just the way it is. "
Indeed. I can name a host of PIS feats for both anime and comics.
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@DJSNuva1 said:

It's like, you really want to pull out DragonBall feats? Emperor Pilaf talking directly to the audience, people talking and breathing in outer space, Monster Carrot turning people into carrots by touching them, Goku locking goons up on the moon because they've been 'naughty'. But that's not what DB fans want to talk about. All they want to talk about is how Master Roshi busted the moon. The truth is, DragonBall is much too inconsistent and childish to take anything in it seriously.  "
Well its Toriyama World and we all have to live with it im afraid.
We could talk about Roshi Telepathy, Guldo powers,  Baba's Invisible fighter, Granpa Gohan, Akkuman etc etc

What about houses, cars, boats, aeroplanes, spaceships etc. contained inside small handheld capsules? Even a time machine is contained inside one, thats handy. LOL
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SilverGalford said:
"

Been gone for a while but you still got it xD

i hope this is not sarcasm LOL! 
"
Nope lol
@MisterShin said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

It's like, you really want to pull out DragonBall feats? Emperor Pilaf talking directly to the audience, people talking and breathing in outer space, Monster Carrot turning people into carrots by touching them, Goku locking goons up on the moon because they've been 'naughty'. But that's not what DB fans want to talk about. All they want to talk about is how Master Roshi busted the moon. The truth is, DragonBall is much too inconsistent and childish to take anything in it seriously.  "
Well its Toriyama World and we all have to live with it im afraid.
We could talk about Roshi Telepathy, Guldo powers,  Baba's Invisible fighter, Granpa Gohan, Akkuman etc etc

What about houses, cars, boats, aeroplanes, spaceships etc. contained inside small handheld capsules? Even a time machine is contained inside one, thats handy. LOL
"
Ive read all of dragon ball, 3 times, if i read it again i'm going to have a seizure, your over exaggerating and you know this to be true
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@TheManipulater: 
??? 
exaggerating what, exactly?
@MisterShin said:
" @TheManipulater: 
??? 
exaggerating what, exactly?
"
Take your pick...Shin

Indeed. I can name a host of PIS feats for both anime and comics.

of course they have but the exaggeration is incredible in dbz 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel