Super Girl vs Android 18

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on April 1, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14

battle takes place in New Namek 

Current Super Girl, Cell saga Android 18 

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

How strong is current super girl? And wow, I just noticed how huge android 18's forehead is lol
Post by Aqua11500 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Supergirl =( 

Ugh and i like 18 better.
Post by taichokage (12,637 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Haofan123: She is a bit weaker than Current Superman.
@Haofan123: i know right? i always wondered why it was so friggin big lol
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

lol time to prepare for the superman vs goku debate
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
18 wins
Supergirl is at moon level+ 
18 is easily at planet level+
@hitsusatsu11: shes said to be able to crack the earth in half with her strength just saying
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11:  
Wow. 18 is planet level? When did she get planet level?
Online Now
@YouFinished: She's multiplanet + in destruction. 
Online Now
@Jinbeifan1: So's Arale.  
Both would still lose to 18. 
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@YouFinished:
she probabley is by power scaling
@hitsusatsu11: she could with her beams but not with her strength, DBZ characters arent equal in strength
Post by taichokage (12,637 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jinbeifan1: They don't necessarily have to be. Supergirl may trump in strength but 18 does clearly trump in energy abilities. And don't forget that Z characters can temporarily channel chi into physical power, kinda how Surfer can channel the power cosmic into brute strength.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @YouFinished: She's multiplanet + in destruction.  "
How is she though?
Online Now
@Jinbeifan1: 18 has higher magnitude of attacks, and has the durability to tank those same level of attacks (i,e planet+). 18 has an infinite energy generator and as such can make use of the android energy barrier. Kara Zor El is pretty cool, one of my favorite DC characters. I like when she gets into it with Powergirl. But from what I've noticed she is somewhat naive in battle, for instance iirc once Poison Ivy got the drop on her and was able to land her pheromone kiss (though to no avail). Kara can also let her emotions interfere with her battle strategy, a concept completely foreign to 18. 18 has demonstrated much better, faster consistent h2h prowess and that in combination with superior energy projection and the overall higher destructive capability should grant her the definitive win. 
Online Now
@YouFinished: Via ki energy attacks. 
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11: i gotta sorta disagree with you there, the part about kara not knowing battle skills she has trained on amazon island for months, fighting against the likes of wonder woman and artemis, she has fought and beat all of the outsiders, her evil form beat flash, green lantern, and martian manhunter all at once (although she is evil she still has the potential to do that in her good form too) she can move fast enough to make herself invisible, go past the speed of light, go through the moon and the sun, can do a black canary like super scream, has heat vision hot enough to melt metal, has superbreath that can freeze and below zero temps and is nearly as strong as superman, i really dont see how 18 can win this, yeah poison ivy kissed her, but like you said it was to no avail and plus it caught her by surprise, it's no different than how cell caught 18 by surprise and absorbed her
Online Now
@sharingan_eyes said:

, yeah poison ivy kissed her, but like you said it was to no avail and plus it caught her by surprise, it's no different than how cell caught 18 by surprise and absorbed her "

Cell is >>> than 18 in all stats, Ivy is human. 

" @hitsusatsu11: i gotta sorta disagree with you there, the part about kara not knowing battle skills she has trained on amazon island for months, fighting against the likes of wonder woman and artemis, she has fought and beat all of the outsiders, her evil form beat flash, green lantern, and martian manhunter all at once (although she is evil she still has the potential to do that in her good form too) 

Dark Kara pulled the ring off of Green Lantern, and tricked the Flash into running on the moon where there was no oxygen.  
The Justice league was hilariously nerfed in that short fight, which really was not a fight at all but lasted only a few panels.  

The training on amazon island is well and good, but she has never been shown to fight at the high caliber that the Z senshi routinely fight at.  

she can move fast enough to make herself invisible,   

Kid Goku can do that.   
Remember to that from the beginning of Z characters much slower that 18 have been shown to react to and dodge lightspeed attacks,  
For a complete list of DBZ combat speed feats, check this thread : http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/how-fast-are-dbz-characters/97-314493/

where as its been outright shown and stated that Superman (and by extension Supergirl) cannot achieve lightspeed when they are fatigued.  

And Supes has been KO'd by lightspeed moonbusting 

(Again for reference, moon busting is child's play to Z senshi a fraction of 18's power and durability)  

, go through the moon and the sun, can do a black canary like super scream, has heat vision hot enough to melt metal, has superbreath that can freeze and below zero temps and is nearly as strong as superman, i really dont see how 18 can win this, yeah poison ivy kissed her, but like you said it was to no avail and plus it caught her by surprise, it's no different than how cell caught 18 by surprise and absorbed her "

She was also held hostage by some space bugs and rescued by DC's watered down version of Iron Man iirc.  
She can destroy the moon, however this is something Roshi is capable of doing. For reference, Roshi's level of ki when he destroyed the moon with his ki blast was 120, Freeza's was 120 million, 18's is many times greater than that.  
She can go through the sun because she is a solar battery. 
Melting metal is ok, RR Robots have lasers that do that and Kid Goku had no trouble beating them.   
Idk what to say about below 0 temps, its that cold where I live I don't think 18 would have any trouble. 

Kara is nearly as powerful as Superman, sometimes she is stated as being more powerful. (Better solar radiation) 

Problem is modern Superman (and Supergirl) can muster moon-planet destructive force and similar durability.  
That level of attack would be useless against Freeza or the Androids 

Think about it this way, Muten Roshi had enough force in his beams to destroy the moon, and his beams are completely useless against Piccolo Daimao or Nappa. Piccolo at the beginning of Z again easily destroyed the moon, yet his best attacks can't scratch Nappa or Vegeta. Vegeta gets many times more powerful, yet cannot scratch Freeza: 

Here we see freeza has no problem kicking away Vegeta's planet busting attacks 

And Freeza, after being beat to near death, and cut in half survived the planet he was on's destruction  
This proves planet+ durability

In fact he said he would barely be hurt if he was caught in a planetary explosion at full power. 

Freeza tanked a genkidama made from namek, surrounding planets, and the star of namek and was fine.  

A weaker Genki dama made on earth is planetbusting   

18 is much more durable, and powerful than Freeza. 
She manhandled Vegeta in his ssj form, which is a 50x boost (in daizenshuu) from his base form Namek self (+training) who could destroy Namek, (and is much stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta who could destroy the Earth) 

Any serious attack by Vegeta could destroy a planet, yet he is powerless against 18. 

18 is the far better, faster fighter and is more durable and powerful. 
She wins fairly easily.  
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Super Girl wins 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel