Super Buuhan vs. Unicron

Topic started by justanormalguy on Dec. 22, 2011. Last post by Alexman113 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Buu with the power to rip apart dimensions and collapse universes vs. The World-Eater, a being of pure power comparable to Marvel's Galactus.

Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well obviously anime Buu is being used here and thus he wins. Unicorn is a sentient planet that consumes other worlds but he isn't the level of Galactus. Even manga Buu should win this.

Can you elaborate? All you told me was "Buu wins because he wins".

Post by Dream (7,206 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What version of Unicron are we talking about here? 

The giant robot planet version from anime adaptations of TF and the living planet version from TF Prime would be easily dispatched via planet-busting ki blasts from Buuhan. 

If we're talking comics version and one from the original Transformers movie, Buuhan is royally screwed as that version of Unicron is a definite knockoff of Galactus to the point where he's a being that personifies the concepts of chaos and darkness in the TF-verse, was responsible for destroying the original version of our universe during his fierce war with Primus and is powerful enough where the Autobot Matrix of Leadership is the only known means in the TF-verse that can destroy him, yet not outright kill him. There would be no way in hell Buuhan would have any means of offing this version of Unicron.
Because he has more impressive enegy manipulative abilities such as planet busting blasts and transmuting abilities, because he has hax regeneration and virtually limitless form changing, because he can rip through dimensional walls, and above all because the anime version could collapse dimensional walls and through that, obliterate even the universe. Unicorn has nothing on that.
I'm aware of that Unicron version but I was going off the OP pics. Even then though it would essentially be universe destroyer vs Universe destroyer where I could see Unicron having the edge but it could be a stalemate or double k.o.

@Dream: His strongest version, which from your clarification is the comics version then. And you really didn't take into account Buu's abilities. You just sided with Unicron without taking into account that Buuhan was powerful enough to make the universe tremble and was at the brink of making it collapse.

@taichokage: I just picked a picture that looked cool. Sorry. Should have elaborated more. And the anime versions are canon as well, considering Toriyama considers them as so and one with the manga.

@justanormalguy: I know of the whole "Buu screaming bad enough to rip apart dimensional walls in universe" fiasco from the anime version of the series. 

For one, Buuhan did that in a blind rage when he was getting owned by Vegito. 

Two, he was just standing in place while screaming his lungs out for the feat which would make him a sitting duck to an attack from Unicron. 

Three, that would do jack diddly squat to Unicron as the screaming was only affecting dimensional walls.

And four, the so-called "dimensional wall breakdown" was going at a painfully slow rate and was being over-dramatized in the anime to make it seem like a big deal. 

Buuhan's not gonna be killing off Unicron.

@Dream: I'm taking your ill-comments towards a viable feat from Majin Buu, which a third party in Dende was confirming, that you don't like the show very much. That's cool, but you don't have to downplay the characters because of it.

@justanormalguy: I'm not downplaying. I just find it crazy that there are people online that overestimate the abilities of anime characters and think they're capable of beating or being an equal match for universal beings like Galactus and Unicron.

@Dream: I don't overestimate. I go by what is presented and what the mangaka wrote in the manga/anime. I don't try to add to or remove what is already there because I want to try and solidify my argument. Majin Buu had the power to destroy the universe. That is what was presented. And a third party even confirmed it in Dende. Fictional characters can only be viewed through the eyes of the mangaka - what powers and abilities they gave the characters is not for us to debate, but just accept because we can't change that.

@Dream: While I agree with your point about the constant over hype of characters, I don't feel that Unicron of any version is on the level of Galactus. Plus in this instance it is the most powerful canon villain of a highly powerful anime that is trumped even further with non manga aspects. It's nothing like threads such as Galactus vs Baraggan.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

When did Majin Buu or any Dragonball character destroy a universe?

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

*Comes into thread* *See's that the strongest version of Unicron (Which slept throught the destruction of a universe) is being pitted against a dbz character* *Shakes head in dissapointment* *Leaves...*

It wasn't the strongest Unicron at the start. Initially it was just planet Unicron.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GoodGamerSambo said:

*Comes into thread* *See's that the strongest version of Unicron (Which slept throught the destruction of a universe) is being pitted against a dbz character* *Shakes head in dissapointment* *Leaves...*

*does the exact same thing except orders some pizza from pizza hut while leaving*

@GoodGamerSambo: @TheRedRose: Your input to this thread was amazing. Please, share more of your knowledge. I mean, I can clearly see your expert debating skills and logical reasoning. So please, share more.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
well my knowledge on Unicron isn't so bright however from what I read he slept through the destruction of a universe, now tell me does that come anywhere near to any feat any DBZ character has shown? That's some incredible durability feat if you're capable of surviving the destruction of a universe while sleeping. Buu took a long amount of kai plus time in order to destroy the dimensional barriers, he was gradually destroying the universe. I don't see how slowly destroying the universe is going to effect a tyrant like Unicron. Plus buu by destructive capacity has only planet busting feats. DBZ isn't so bright on their destructive capacity, Akira should really take his time explaining the power levels as well power of DBZ characters since he didn't really went in depth with any of the characters (such as Broly and Buu) anyway I also read that Unicron is a multiverse buster so I don't see how Buu can par with that level of power.

@TheRedRose: The destructive power was in Majin Buu. That's the core of the argument. He has the power. That's what seems to be slipping people's mind. Whether or not it took long isn't the point. The fact of the matter is that the character itself had the power to destroy the universe. And where DBZ increases in power, they increase in speed, durability, etc, as presented by the mangaka. Like I told Dream, and I will quote myself on this heavy necessity for "feats" especially with DBZ --

I don't overestimate. I go by what is presented and what the mangaka wrote in the manga/anime. I don't try to add to or remove what is already there because I want to try and solidify my argument. Majin Buu had the power to destroy the universe. That is what was presented. And a third party even confirmed it in Dende. Fictional characters can only be viewed through the eyes of the mangaka - what powers and abilities they gave the characters is not for us to debate, but just accept because we can't change that.

In short, what is presented is what is. Done.

Post by Lil_Cal (141 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Just because someone has the potential to pull something off doesn't mean they'll do it in a fight.

Just saying.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel