super buu vs wonder woman

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 19, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
why do you quote me ?
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
"Super Buu wins for the following reasons:  Super Buu's regenerative abilities are a big factor in this battle. Wonder Woman is physically stronger than him however physical attacks are futile against Super Buu as he will simply regenerate considering that Super Buu can regenerate at a sub-molecular level and can withstand virtually any attack as long as a single atom or molecule of his body remains, Wonder Woman does not have an attack that can truly vaporize Super Buu.   Super Buu can completely manipulate his body for virtually any purpose I.E shapeshifting etc., he can use a technique on Wonder Woman that she might not be able to counter or dodge. He can use his Forced Ingestion technique where he liquifies himself and forces ooze into his opponent's mouth where he enters the body and can engorge Wonder Woman until she explodes, Wonder Woman will not know how to counter this move possibly however Vegito was able to counter it by literally beating himself up in order to force Super Buu out of his body.  Super Buu has the sufficient energy to seriously harm Wonder Woman. Super Buu has been stated and shown to have the sufficient energy to destroy entire planets noticed by Goku. It has even been stated that his energy can destroy at least 10 planets (nearly an entire Solar System excluding the parent star of the system), if Super Buu were to seriously power up to his fullest he could incinerate Wonder Woman or seriously injure her.  He also has certain physical advantages. Super Buu is completely tireless due to his body not engaging in the production of fatigue toxins during intense physical activity while Wonder Woman has near-limitless stamina and does in certain occasions tire from exhaustion due to excessive physical activity.  Super Buu is able to create sonic waves that are powerful enough to rip dimensions, this is done by screaming extremely loud. He has used this scream to rip open dimensions and he has never displayed the full potential and power of this attack and due its nature and him using it easily to rip dimensions it can be considered that he could possibly destroy the entire universe if he were to use this attack at full power.  The Chocolate Beam is also a gigantic advantage in Super Buu's part as he can simply molecularly alter Wonder Woman's body turning her into whatever he wishes I.E eggs (done to Chi-Chi), candy (done to several humans) and mainly chocolate (done to Vegito).  Even though Wonder Woman has the speed advantage it will not prove very beneficial to her as she can only use it to evade and dodge Buu's attacks until she is overwhelmed by exhaustion leaving her open to Buu's attacks. If she were to use her speed to attack Buu physically it would be futile as Buu would simply regenerate from the harm.  "

I never thought about his scream like that, it is interesting.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"your point being?, i don't really care what comicvine think of us really, and why we should "
Be mature. I'm going to have to ask you to calm down sir. "
i am very very calm now, i am asking what is your point, i don't care much about what comicvine is thinking of me ,and i don't see why i should "

SIR, IM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO CALM DOWN! *Security, seize this mad man!*
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

buu beats wonder woman and sups XP
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"your point being?, i don't really care what comicvine think of us really, and why we should "
Be mature. I'm going to have to ask you to calm down sir. "
i am very very calm now, i am asking what is your point, i don't care much about what comicvine is thinking of me ,and i don't see why i should "
SIR, IM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO CALM DOWN! *Security, seize this mad man!* "
what security, clones of bato?

i guess u can lock it
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"i guess u can lock it "

Do it, FLCL, Lock the thread.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel