Super Buu Vs Baby Vegeta

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 8, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis said:
" i love how dbz fans fight with each other really "
Pure entertainment at its funniest
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis said:
" i love how dbz fans fight with each other really "
Pure entertainment at its funniest "
yes hardcore entertainment, you cannot go any better than this

well except when naruto fans fight
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: Yeah
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@AngryAzn said:
" @JThree47693: it may seem weak but i t isnt. the opponents are jsut stronger wich makes it seem weaker.  see piccolo was weak as hell in the beggening fighting goku...then radits came and they fought like hell...cellsaga piccolo would breeze over radits first appearance.  do you see now "

You do know that DBZ was made by AT right, where as GT was pretty much AT free. Do you see, the creator had nothing to do with his creation getting weak. I go by what was shown, GT was shown as being weaker than DBZ.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"@AngryAzn said:
" @JThree47693: it may seem weak but i t isnt. the opponents are jsut stronger wich makes it seem weaker.  see piccolo was weak as hell in the beggening fighting goku...then radits came and they fought like hell...cellsaga piccolo would breeze over radits first appearance.  do you see now "
You do know that DBZ was made by AT right, where as GT was pretty much AT free. Do you see, the creator had nothing to do with his creation getting weak. I go by what was shown, GT was shown as being weaker than DBZ. "

expand, name all the things that suggest that dbgt is weaker: 
I know a few - goku getting burnt and frozen, when those things did not happen to dbz goku 
- goku being scared of a clock frizby when the material would in reality break when it touches goku ( in dragonball goku was shot in the head and he only said "ouch") 
- no mystic gohan 
-no fighting skill like displayed against raditz and freiza 
- lifting a city is his best strength feat (even though he has lifted small mountains in base form Namek saga) 

I suppose I can see where you are coming from but we are going from the continuation approach ( but you are starting to convert me LOL).
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel