Super Buu Vs Baby Vegeta

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 8, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yes I admit that GT characters were vastly pathetic because of poor writing.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Super Buu. He wouldnt need the candy beam to win this. Baby Vegeta was weak as hell, everyone in GT was pathetic. Super Buu stomps "
a little brutl3 but yea wat he said  "
Baby Vegeta is way stronger than Buu, so Baby Vegeta easily wins this. I don;'t like how they made some characters weak, and others over-powered, but the truth is that Baby Vegeta is too much for Buu, Baby has enough energy to destroy every single molecule of Buu, every atom. "
Baby Vegeta way stroger than Buu? Yea, your sadly mistaken my friend. Baby Vegeta was weak as hell, I would rank him around full powered 100% Frieza. He is that damn weak,  dont know why people rate GT characters so highly, the truth of the matter is, they arent on the same level of power that DBZ charaters are on. Even Gogeta wasnt that strong, he didnt impress me. Vegito is stronger than him in my opinion, hell I rank Gogeta around Super Buu(Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed) Baby Vegeta gets destroyed. "
not friza maybe fat buu or cell "
Not Fat Buu or Cell. They are way stronger than he is. He is probably at Piccolo(fused with Nail and Kami)level. Nothing higher than that. "
He is not that weak he did beat Goku at Super Saiyan 3. He was in in child form but still. "
GT SSJ3 was DBZ SS1(barely) Really, GT Goku was weak as hell. I havent seen him that weak since the Saiyan Saga(and Im talking about his fight with Raditz) EVERYONE in Gt was weak, like I said, I dont know why people rate them so highly. "

he was a kid through out the hole fkin show it pissed me off
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Super Buu. He wouldnt need the candy beam to win this. Baby Vegeta was weak as hell, everyone in GT was pathetic. Super Buu stomps "
Baby Vegeta is way stronger than Buu, so Baby Vegeta easily wins this. I don;'t like how they made some characters weak, and others over-powered, but the truth is that Baby Vegeta is too much for Buu, Baby has enough energy to destroy every single molecule of Buu, every atom. "
proof? that would help   majanub is fused with fat buu and uub who are no where as strong as superbuu  the only being that can actually blow buu out of the water in dbz is gogeta ang gogeta is stronger than SS4  SS4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>baby (in GT) "

How about baby vegeta absolutely destroying goku ssj3, and not being at all damaged by ssj3 goku, because he was too weak. Remember that goku base form in gt easily defeated perfect cell and frieza final form at the same time. This is an easy victory for baby. Although GT completely mucked up. If this is buuhan, Baby Vegeta still wins, but if this is just super buu, you forgot mystic gohan.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14

baby vegeta wins easy
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
proof? that would help   majanub is fused with fat buu and uub who are no where as strong as superbuu  the only being that can actually blow buu out of the water in dbz is gogeta ang gogeta is stronger than SS4  SS4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>baby (in GT) "
How about baby vegeta absolutely destroying goku ssj3, and not being at all damaged by ssj3 goku, because he was too weak. Remember that goku base form in gt easily defeated perfect cell and frieza final form at the same time. This is an easy victory for baby. Although GT completely mucked up. If this is buuhan, Baby Vegeta still wins, but if this is just super buu, you forgot mystic gohan. "

SSJ3 DBZ Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJ3 GT Goku. Thats something you need to understand my friend. Beating Perfect Cell and Frieza Final Form in his base state isnt impressive, Babidi saga Vegeta could do that. Big whoop, and did I forget to mention how weak everyone was in GT?
@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
How about baby vegeta absolutely destroying goku ssj3, and not being at all damaged by ssj3 goku, because he was too weak. Remember that goku base form in gt easily defeated perfect cell and frieza final form at the same time. This is an easy victory for baby. Although GT completely mucked up. If this is buuhan, Baby Vegeta still wins, but if this is just super buu, you forgot mystic gohan. "
SSJ3 DBZ Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJ3 GT Goku. Thats something you need to understand my friend. Beating Perfect Cell and Frieza Final Form in his base state isnt impressive, Babidi saga Vegeta could do that. Big whoop, and did I forget to mention how weak everyone was in GT? "

That is a big whoop, I had no idea that vegeta could do that, that is cool. ssj3 kid goku with a tail>ssj3dbz goku. He had mastered his stamina in kid form, so imagine his adult form. Besides consider this If we were to ignore how much of a fail the writers were and pretend that it was dbz, and goku had trained for several years, it is logical that goku would be stronger, and so that is my standpoint my friend, I am talking about theory, and not the polluted GT rubbish which makes goku struggle to lift a city when in freiza saga he does this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR_Lbj9WHLU
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
SSJ3 DBZ Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJ3 GT Goku. Thats something you need to understand my friend. Beating Perfect Cell and Frieza Final Form in his base state isnt impressive, Babidi saga Vegeta could do that. Big whoop, and did I forget to mention how weak everyone was in GT? "

That is a big whoop, I had no idea that vegeta could do that, that is cool. ssj3 kid goku with a tail>ssj3dbz goku. He had mastered his stamina in kid form, so imagine his adult form. Besides consider this If we were to ignore how much of a fail the writers were and pretend that it was dbz, and goku had trained for several years, it is logical that goku would be stronger, and so that is my standpoint my friend, I am talking about theory, and not the polluted GT rubbish which makes goku struggle to lift a city when in freiza saga he does this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR_Lbj9WHLU "

Well, if we assume that the writers didnt screw up the powerlevels, and if we assume that Toriyama did GT, then I think it would be safe to assume that SSJ4 Goku would have been virtually unstoppable. But, as it stands, the writers did screw up the powerlevels, and Toriyama pretty much had nothing to do with GT. Like I said, Baby Vegeta was shown as being weaker than Super Buu. SB stomps.
@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:

oh so WRONG 

1)kid goku is weak 

2)GT characters are weak 

3)goku could even hold that form (SS3) 

4) frieza and cell was in GT so they was vastly depowered 

5) BUU WINS SO EASY
@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
oh so WRONG  1)kid goku is weak  2)GT characters are weak  3)goku could even hold that form (SS3)  4) frieza and cell was in GT so they was vastly depowered  5) BUU WINS SO EASY "

kid goku GT beat freiza and cell in base form he is not weak. 
GT did muck up horribly but look at it as a what if, and use dbz events to decide how powerful he would have been if it was a continuation, because it makes no sense saying a ssj4 is weaker than a ssj3. 
Goku with a tail could easily hold ssj3. 
freiza and cell being depowered may be the case but perfect cell can only be so weak. Freiza also was at his appropriate powerlevel. 
THEORETICALLY BUU GETS OWNED 
BUT because GT mucked up everything BUU WINNING is not too far-fetched..
@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
oh so WRONG  1)kid goku is weak  2)GT characters are weak  3)goku could even hold that form (SS3)  4) frieza and cell was in GT so they was vastly depowered  5) BUU WINS SO EASY "
kid goku GT beat freiza and cell in base form he is not weak. GT did muck up horribly but look at it as a what if, and use dbz events to decide how powerful he would have been if it was a continuation, because it makes no sense saying a ssj4 is weaker than a ssj3. Goku with a tail could easily hold ssj3. freiza and cell being depowered may be the case but perfect cell can only be so weak. Freiza also was at his appropriate powerlevel. THEORETICALLY BUU GETS OWNED BUT because GT mucked up everything BUU WINNING is not too far-fetched.. "

Look, Goku beating Cell and Frieza in his base form is not impressive. Looking at the what ifs isnt very helpful, in fact, it only makes it worse. What if GT didnt mess up the powerlevels? Who knows? For all we know, if AT did GT, he could have depowered everyone. Maybe SSJ4 wouldnt even exist. We dont know that. Stop using what ifs, and use what is shown. GT characters were shown as being weaker than DBZ characters. Yes, SSJ4 is weaker than SSJ3 because he ws SHOWN as being weaker than SSJ3. Piccolo by Babidi saga would own Frieza and Cell with minimal effort. Seriously, by the time they were at the World Tournament, they(Cell and Frieza) were small fry compared to the Vegeta, Goku, Gohan and Piccolo. Super Buu would DESTROY Baby Vegeta, plain and simple.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i love how dbz fans fight with each other really
@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
kid goku GT beat freiza and cell in base form he is not weak. GT did muck up horribly but look at it as a what if, and use dbz events to decide how powerful he would have been if it was a continuation, because it makes no sense saying a ssj4 is weaker than a ssj3. Goku with a tail could easily hold ssj3. freiza and cell being depowered may be the case but perfect cell can only be so weak. Freiza also was at his appropriate powerlevel. THEORETICALLY BUU GETS OWNED BUT because GT mucked up everything BUU WINNING is not too far-fetched.. "
Look, Goku beating Cell and Frieza in his base form is not impressive. Looking at the what ifs isnt very helpful, in fact, it only makes it worse. What if GT didnt mess up the powerlevels? Who knows? For all we know, if AT did GT, he could have depowered everyone. Maybe SSJ4 wouldnt even exist. We dont know that. Stop using what ifs, and use what is shown. GT characters were shown as being weaker than DBZ characters. Yes, SSJ4 is weaker than SSJ3 because he ws SHOWN as being weaker than SSJ3. Piccolo by Babidi saga would own Frieza and Cell with minimal effort. Seriously, by the time they were at the World Tournament, they(Cell and Frieza) were small fry compared to the Vegeta, Goku, Gohan and Piccolo. Super Buu would DESTROY Baby Vegeta, plain and simple. "

Super Buu does not destroy baby vegeta: 
A) you are impying that ssj3 gotenks is way above baby vegeta (wrong) 
B) The only way you can state that is if you see gt as something completely different to dbz (maybe) 
C) ssj4 was displayed in gt as far above ssj3 
D) GT is a continuation of dbz therefore as goku saw it necessary to transform into a ssj4 it is greater than ssj3. Same for vegeta, he would not have bothered transforming into a ssj4 

By feats ssj4 goku lifted a city (show me that he was struggling please) 
GT may have had poor explosions but if you are going to let lack of feats stand in the way of logic Broly would own everybody as he blew up a galaxy. (it is as bad as saying that old thing: has goku ever destroyed a planet). 
I still maintain the view of gt as a continuation from dbz, you may say that they were depowered but gt itself disagrees with you. GT failed to continue mystic gohan and ssj3 gotenks because they got sloppy, however goku continued to fight and so there is no way he would have gotten weaker.

The writers failed to express what would have been ssj4 as they portray it as stronger than ssj3 but I see that you guys don't want gt associated with dbz as the writers were so poor. So from that standpoint base form goku has better feats than ssj4 goku.
@soldier:
GT writers failed to express their true powers therefore buu wins
@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier: GT writers failed to express their true powers therefore buu wins "

Fair enough, though that is like saying that all programs which do not show the true powers lose, we know that black panther can't beat silver surfer. We know that Krillin should be able to destroy a metal door, we know this from previous feats. Therefore as GT is a continuation of dbz dbz is the foundation and base of gt, goku trained and so was stronger than he used to be in dbz, therefore baby beats buu. No doubt about it.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@JThree47693 said:

i dont see how yall say gt is weaker goku in normal little kid form took out freeza and cell with no problem and took out gohan and gotin which were made stronger by baby again with no problem. goku and vegeta were alot stronger everybody else was weaker becauz they did not train  i mean how is goku weaker when he spent five earth years in the time chamber with ubb so do the math one day is one year so five years in there is how many earth years
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
ends in anal
@vegeta said:
"@JThree47693 said:
i dont see how yall say gt is weaker goku in normal little kid form took out freeza and cell with no problem and took out gohan and gotin which were made stronger by baby again with no problem. goku and vegeta were alot stronger everybody else was weaker becauz they did not train  i mean how is goku weaker when he spent five earth years in the time chamber with ubb so do the math one day is one year so five years in there is how many earth years "

I dont see why you thing GT Goku was so strong, when clearly he wasnt. He was SHOWN to be weaker than his DBZ counter part. GT Goku was garbage, Baby Vegeta was weak, and Super Buu would destroy his weak ass.
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Look, Goku beating Cell and Frieza in his base form is not impressive. Looking at the what ifs isnt very helpful, in fact, it only makes it worse. What if GT didnt mess up the powerlevels? Who knows? For all we know, if AT did GT, he could have depowered everyone. Maybe SSJ4 wouldnt even exist. We dont know that. Stop using what ifs, and use what is shown. GT characters were shown as being weaker than DBZ characters. Yes, SSJ4 is weaker than SSJ3 because he ws SHOWN as being weaker than SSJ3. Piccolo by Babidi saga would own Frieza and Cell with minimal effort. Seriously, by the time they were at the World Tournament, they(Cell and Frieza) were small fry compared to the Vegeta, Goku, Gohan and Piccolo. Super Buu would DESTROY Baby Vegeta, plain and simple. "
Super Buu does not destroy baby vegeta: A) you are impying that ssj3 gotenks is way above baby vegeta (wrong) B) The only way you can state that is if you see gt as something completely different to dbz (maybe) C) ssj4 was displayed in gt as far above ssj3 D) GT is a continuation of dbz therefore as goku saw it necessary to transform into a ssj4 it is greater than ssj3. Same for vegeta, he would not have bothered transforming into a ssj4  By feats ssj4 goku lifted a city (show me that he was struggling please) GT may have had poor explosions but if you are going to let lack of feats stand in the way of logic Broly would own everybody as he blew up a galaxy. (it is as bad as saying that old thing: has goku ever destroyed a planet). I still maintain the view of gt as a continuation from dbz, you may say that they were depowered but gt itself disagrees with you. GT failed to continue mystic gohan and ssj3 gotenks because they got sloppy, however goku continued to fight and so there is no way he would have gotten weaker. "

Look, GT was weaker than DBZ. GT isnt even canon, AT had nothing to do with it. Yes, Goku got weaker because he WAS SHOWN AS BEING WEAKER. GT characters werent shown as being stronger than DBZ characters, they did nothing  to put them on DBZ lvl of power. I really dont understand why you rank GT characters so high, when clearly they are worthless pile of trash.
Post by AngryAzn (10 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@JThree47693: it may seem weak but i t isnt. the opponents are jsut stronger wich makes it seem weaker.

see piccolo was weak as hell in the beggening fighting goku...then radits came and they fought like hell...cellsaga piccolo would breeze over radits first appearance.

do you see now
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel