Super Buu Vs Baby Vegeta

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 8, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Super Buu Vs Baby Vegeta    
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9

haha  good fight though baby vegeta can only go super sayin 1 so buu would pwn  jr vegeta?
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

He maybe taling about this one.
Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Sonata said:
"
"

Yes, it  is.  This Baby Vegeta, not Oozaru Baby Vegeta.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
mmm more or less buu win, chocolate and dbz was kinda stronger than gt , remember buu can wreck planets
@cfatalis said:
" mmm more or less buu win, chocolate and dbz was kinda stronger than gt , remember buu can wreck planets "
Actually Baby Vegeta deflected the back the chocolate beam back at Majuub and turned him into chocolate.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

super buu stomp
@FLCL1 said:
" super buu stomp "
I'm not so sure its a stomp.
@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" super buu stomp "
I'm not so sure its a stomp. "

wat can baby do to buu 
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" super buu stomp "
I'm not so sure its a stomp. "
wat can baby do to buu  "
The same thing he did to Majuub lol
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
The candy beam reversal XD
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Super Buu. He wouldnt need the candy beam to win this. Baby Vegeta was weak as hell, everyone in GT was pathetic. Super Buu stomps
@JThree47693 said:
"Super Buu. He wouldnt need the candy beam to win this. Baby Vegeta was weak as hell, everyone in GT was pathetic. Super Buu stomps "

a little brutl3 but yea wat he said 
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Super Buu. He wouldnt need the candy beam to win this. Baby Vegeta was weak as hell, everyone in GT was pathetic. Super Buu stomps "
a little brutl3 but yea wat he said  "

Baby Vegeta is way stronger than Buu, so Baby Vegeta easily wins this. I don;'t like how they made some characters weak, and others over-powered, but the truth is that Baby Vegeta is too much for Buu, Baby has enough energy to destroy every single molecule of Buu, every atom.
@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Baby Vegeta is way stronger than Buu, so Baby Vegeta easily wins this. I don;'t like how they made some characters weak, and others over-powered, but the truth is that Baby Vegeta is too much for Buu, Baby has enough energy to destroy every single molecule of Buu, every atom. "

proof? that would help  

majanub is fused with fat buu and uub who are no where as strong as superbuu 

the only being that can actually blow buu out of the water in dbz is gogeta ang gogeta is stronger than SS4 

SS4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>baby (in GT)
@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Baby Vegeta is way stronger than Buu, so Baby Vegeta easily wins this. I don;'t like how they made some characters weak, and others over-powered, but the truth is that Baby Vegeta is too much for Buu, Baby has enough energy to destroy every single molecule of Buu, every atom. "

Baby Vegeta way stroger than Buu? Yea, your sadly mistaken my friend. Baby Vegeta was weak as hell, I would rank him around full powered 100% Frieza. He is that damn weak,  dont know why people rate GT characters so highly, the truth of the matter is, they arent on the same level of power that DBZ charaters are on. Even Gogeta wasnt that strong, he didnt impress me. Vegito is stronger than him in my opinion, hell I rank Gogeta around Super Buu(Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed) Baby Vegeta gets destroyed.
@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Baby Vegeta way stroger than Buu? Yea, your sadly mistaken my friend. Baby Vegeta was weak as hell, I would rank him around full powered 100% Frieza. He is that damn weak,  dont know why people rate GT characters so highly, the truth of the matter is, they arent on the same level of power that DBZ charaters are on. Even Gogeta wasnt that strong, he didnt impress me. Vegito is stronger than him in my opinion, hell I rank Gogeta around Super Buu(Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed) Baby Vegeta gets destroyed. "

not friza maybe fat buu or cell
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Baby Vegeta way stroger than Buu? Yea, your sadly mistaken my friend. Baby Vegeta was weak as hell, I would rank him around full powered 100% Frieza. He is that damn weak,  dont know why people rate GT characters so highly, the truth of the matter is, they arent on the same level of power that DBZ charaters are on. Even Gogeta wasnt that strong, he didnt impress me. Vegito is stronger than him in my opinion, hell I rank Gogeta around Super Buu(Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed) Baby Vegeta gets destroyed. "
not friza maybe fat buu or cell "

Not Fat Buu or Cell. They are way stronger than he is. He is probably at Piccolo(fused with Nail and Kami)level. Nothing higher than that.
@JThree47693 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Not Fat Buu or Cell. They are way stronger than he is. He is probably at Piccolo(fused with Nail and Kami)level. Nothing higher than that. "
He is not that weak he did beat Goku at Super Saiyan 3. He was in in child form but still.
@Sonata said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Not Fat Buu or Cell. They are way stronger than he is. He is probably at Piccolo(fused with Nail and Kami)level. Nothing higher than that. "
He is not that weak he did beat Goku at Super Saiyan 3. He was in in child form but still. "

GT SSJ3 was DBZ SS1(barely) Really, GT Goku was weak as hell. I havent seen him that weak since the Saiyan Saga(and Im talking about his fight with Raditz) EVERYONE in Gt was weak, like I said, I dont know why people rate them so highly.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel