Super boy (Kon El) vs Arlong

Topic started by 18hunt on Nov. 5, 2012. Last post by Kuro_San 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Arlong has his sword, and no super shields for Kon
Post by SMXLR8 (6,941 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@18hunt: arlong? from one piece? if so super boy wins speed blitz or BFR

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't know what it means by no shields, but Superboy is is whole nother category of strength from the One Piece characters unless you mean the New 52 one, in which case he still has an arsenal that can beat Arlong with.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Superboy Speedblitz...

@DBZ_universe: I don't think he even needs to speed blitz, lol.

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't know any incarnation of Superboy that couldn't demolish Arlong with ease.
Online Now

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: I don't think he even needs to speed blitz, lol.

LOL! just one punch would do the job... actually even a flick of a finger would get the job done.. lol

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield: I think he is talking about animated superboy from Young Justice, as he talked about the buff shields he used in the series....

@Kuro_San: I haven't seen Young Justice, but from what I've heard it's not like he's Batman compared to what he usually is.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I would say, Kon take this

Since he was able to take punches from a mind control Superman

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

I don't know any incarnation of Superboy that couldn't demolish Arlong with ease.

@MarioRedfield: I know, I think the same, Arlong gets demolished like a bad constructed building on an earthquake...

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
No speed blitz, Kon El is the super boy from young justice, he doesn't have super speed.

He still wins due to his immense strength...

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Superboy makes a fish sandwich.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Superboy makes a fish sandwich.

LOL

Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@MarioRedfield said:

@Kuro_San: I haven't seen Young Justice, but from what I've heard it's not like he's Batman compared to what he usually is.

Young Justice Superboy only has superhuman strength, superhuman durability, superhuman speed (albeit barely), infrared vision, and superhuman hearing. With the shields he receives flight and heat vision, and presumably all of Superman's other abilities. So basically, he's really weak in Young Justice. Pretty much everyone in Young Justice is very weak compared to their comic book counterparts. However, it is a very well made show and I do recommend watching it.

But anyways, is this DCnU Superboy?

Post by Vindictus (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Superboy stomps

@ArtsyGal: I still see him beating Arlong. The Superboy from Young Justice went toe to toe with Superman (well managed to tank some blows if you catch my drift)

Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Kuro_San said:

@ArtsyGal: I still see him beating Arlong. The Superboy from Young Justice went toe to toe with Superman (well managed to tank some blows if you catch my drift)

Superman struggled to lift a bridge in Young Justice, and couldn't even break the walls of Belle Rev. Superboy also couldn't even lift a bus in season 1 (though that was a very inexperienced Superboy).

But anyways, since I have no idea who Arlong is, what are his feats?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel