Sun Wukong vs Goku

Topic started by XxGin on April 27, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

No outside help

Both bloodlusted

Morals off

No prep random encounter

Both strongest versions and at full power

START

I say Wukong wrecks lets see some DBZ fans try to argue.

Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@XxGin: I agree 100%

Post by othus12 (6,689 posts) See mini bio Level 13

who's wukong?

@othus12: He is the Monkey King he main character from the ancient chinese story Journey to the West. Goku was based off of him.

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12: He's a character from a story called Journey to the West. Dragon Ball is based on this story.

@Acura_Max: wow so does he have any feats?

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

@Acura_Max: wow so does he have any feats?

He can do virtually anything - become as big as he wishes, do any kind of magic, lift unimaginable weights and resist almost everything. Seriously, Journey to the West is epic and its protagonist is often facing gods and deities and ends up winning most of the times. But this is arguable... Which Goku are we talking about? From which saga?

Another good thread would be Sun Wukong vs Asura XD

@danzi97: with those feats he would murder goku easily

@othus12: Yea, probably

I hadn't seen "strongest version and full power". Then it is Sun Wukong Vs SSJ4 Goku? Since base Goku from GT is a proved dimension-buster... I DON'T KNOW.

@othus12:

Hes the Great Sage equaling Heaven from Asain Myths. He Soloed Heaven himself including taking out 100,000 heavenly soldiers, taking out the Celestial Kingdoms including their strongest generals, went into Hell, beat quite a bit of demons, and erased his name from the book of death. It took Buddha to stop him .Buddha imprisoned him under several mountains with a 5 elements seal which negated suns powers. When the seal was removed, he easily busted out of those mountains. He also had his head decapicitated and easily survived that and it also got back on him. He even grew a head back one point in the series. He also got burned in the 8 trigrams furnace for 49 days (Which in heaven, 1 day = a year on earth) and the flames that the Furnace burns are as hot as the Sun itself. His fighting skill is also unmatched in the series. Did I mention effortlessly?

@danzi97 said:

I hadn't seen "strongest version and full power". Then it is Sun Wukong Vs SSJ4 Goku? Since base Goku from GT is a proved dimension-buster... I DON'T KNOW.

It does not matter for Wukong would stomp every version of Goku I could even see him taking out the entire DBZ universe. At the end of the story he became a god which increased his power to unimaginable levels. Wukong was pimp smacking eveyone in heavan at the start of the show at the end he became way more powerful Goku would never be able to stand up to that kind of power.

:

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hmm well i read up on sunwukong for myself and apparently he is superuberjesusgodroflcopter and has numerous abilities all of which are backed up by his immortality as well. I don't think goku can survive this fight or even put up one for that matter.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@XxGin said:

@danzi97 said:

It does not matter for Wukong would stomp every version of Goku I could even see him taking out the entire DBZ universe. At the end of the story he became a god which increased his power to unimaginable levels. Wukong was pimp smacking eveyone in heavan at the start of the show at the end he became way more powerful Goku would never be able to stand up to that kind of power.

:

So you made a spite thread knowing who would lose and who would win to bait a bunch of fanboys? you know that is flame baiting and trolling and is against the battle forum rules right?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku gets destroyed by the feats of Wukong.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

omgomg goku wunt luz, guku haz supah sand which miks him su powerful, ivin if wukung bits him guku will just turn tu a stwunguh form duhh uhh buh @@@@$$!@$!

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,725 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Wukong would murder Goku and laugh while doing it

@solesamurai: No I just wanted to see if theres any DBZ fans who thinks Goku is stronger and if there is I will argue for Wukong..

@eddz99: okay... um ya bye..

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku wins thanks to the almighty and unbeatable power of main character immunity.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel