Sun Wukong Vs Asura

Topic started by danzi97 on April 29, 2013. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This is Asura from Asura's wrath, not the actual mythology. Both at full power and bloodlusted... I'm going with Asura (even if he died, he'd just come back years later, even angrier and stronger XD)

Post by Kobra678 (2,748 posts) See mini bio Level 14

At strongest? Didn't he punch out a guy who was Living Tribunal level?

Post by othus12 (6,186 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: nope.

Post by XxGin (365 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Wukong smacks the sh!t out of Asura. I doubt Asuras even above Goku.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@XxGin: Asura stomps Goku

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@XxGin said:

Asura would baby shake Goku.

@ReiKai said:

Favorite part of the game.... effin epic.

@solesamurai said:

@XxGin said:

Asura would baby shake Goku.

@solesamurai So would Wukong.

:

Can anyone post the powers and feats of Asura?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@XxGin said:

There are literally hundreds of threads for asura man, take your pick.

@solesamurai: @solesamurai said:

@XxGin said:

There are literally hundreds of threads for asura man, take your pick.

Are you to lazy to post them yourself? Because I am to lazy to look at the Sh!tty feats of Asura.

@DBZ_universe:

Favorite part of the game.... effin epic.

Adura needed to go beserk to do that? Because now I am less impressed Wukong could do that with a sneeze.

@XxGin: Can you show scans of Wokung busting stars?

Journey to the West was made a long time ago. At that time people did not know how big stuff like stars is. They thought the heavans was the biggest for they thought the sky were infinitly wide. So Wukong did not bust no stars. On the other hand Wukong does not need the strength to bust stars( the true limits of Wukongs strength is unkown but it could be estimated to be very high for he flung away heavans best generals and destroyed mountains with ease) for he had astral projection. He could move stars, create stars turn the world upside down what ever he wants, he was even moving the sun I think. Wukong could also turn his staff has big as he wants. Big enough to not only bust stars but to hold up the galaxy.

Those are some hardcore feats.

@danzi97: Asura could come back over and over again and Wukong will beat him each time effortlessly. Wukong could just not kill him but defeat him and make him suffer in eternal agony.

Any more Asura fans wanna argue?

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
1st chapter: Asura is destroying gargantuan monsters in space and hammered Vlitra (planet-sized monster which is the Will of the Planet itself) so hard it went into hibernation for almost 13thousand years.
5th Chapter: He beats a guy the size of a Mountain and hits him so hard he launches him into far outer atmosphere. Who then uses his Mantra Reactor to transform into the size of a planet. Asura breaks all six of his arms and destroys a Planet-Sized God.

By final chapter, Asura becomes the Destructor (planet-sized) and goes against Chakravartin, who sits atop the cosmos with mini-galaxies floating around him, who throws moons, planets and stars of various sizes at Asura, in bulk. And Asura destroys them and smashes through a planetoid 1000x his own size (easily).

Asura quite literally punches out a Creator God. Even when Chakravartin took his true form as "The Creator, Chakravartin" and initially treated 6-Armed Mantra Asura like a weakling, literally flicking him away with a finger. Asura's power and strength increases explosively at a geometric rate from moment to moment, to the point where he quickly matched Chakravartin and then exceeded him.

Asura has no limits. His abilities will continuously increase during battle.

@ReiKai: Fuck Hulk! Asura does the job better.

Asura also took a sword that was larger than the planet.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel