Sun Wkong vs Darsh.

Topic started by XxGin on June 20, 2014. Last post by XxGin 5 months ago.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

vs

@XxGin: State the battle conditions.

Who would win?

Battle takes place on Earth..

Win by death or some other way of defeat but no BFR

that's pretty much the rules.

OP provided by IndridCold

MOD EDIT by Taka - June 21, 2014

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@XxGin: First you need pics in the battle. And which Sun Wukong is this? There has been many versions of this character being written in history. And which version of Darsh is this?

Post by Acura_Max (2,405 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Low said:

@XxGin: First you need pics in the battle. And which Sun Wukong is this? There has been many versions of this character being written in history. And which version of Darsh is this?

Low is right. If you don't add pictures and clarify which versions within 24 hours, I will be forced to lock this thread.

@Acura_Max: can't add pic for there seems to be this problem..@Low: original versions for both..

Post by IndridCold (1,400 posts) See mini bio Level 14

vs

@XxGin: State the battle conditions.

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think Darsh would win.

Battle takes place on Earth..

Win by death or some other way of defeat but no BFR

that's pretty much the rules.

Plz limit reasonless votes

Post by takashichea (13,821 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@XxGin:

Are you on a phone or an Ipad?

You must fill in your username at either:

You must thank IndridCold for helping you out. You didn't fix your OP or even explain why you can't add images or even take the time to fix your OP with conditions. All devices should be able to add text at least.

I'm sorry my partner Acura Max didn't help you edit your OP. It's in the rules that if a user cannot add images, his or her thread would be lock unless the user tells the mod that he or she has problems within 24 hours.

@IndridCold:

Thank you, I'll edit his OP.

Edit:

We haven't had an image glitch after the Error 504 - Image Uploading and Lagging Issues has been resolved by engineers. What are your browsers? You shouldn't use Internet Explorer at all. Only use Google Chrome or Mozilla Fire Fox.

It was actually on my desktop.. my Mac is fine.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Sun Wukong

I think too.

BUMP!

Post by taichokage (14,823 posts) See mini bio Level 20
One of the more suitable match ups for Darsh IMO. He's so broken that he usually crushes his opponents and those that can beat him are almost always universal+ level. IMO though Dark Schneider still wins. That Dispel Bound again. They can probably match each other blow for blow, blasts for blast, spell for spell and it comes down to endurance. Wukong was tortured by being imprisoned in a magical furnace for like half a century and was fine and didn't even die. He has 72 lives at that, but even that is iniefficient to trump Dispel Bound. Wukong could hold out for an insane amount of time but Darsh could hold out indefinitely due to dispel bound. He gets the troublesome win IMO.

I dicussed this before, Darsh's dispel bound is nuke leveled.. Wukong with the power to sneeze off plant plus beings and the speed to block 10 000 arows traveling at the speed of light wth ease would take apart the dispel bound with ease.

Firstly, if that were true then you would have made an extremely one sided battle. But secondly it isn't true. It could be galaxy level and it wouldn't matter. Darsh can't be killed unless his body is destroyed on the atomic level including eternal atoms. It's not enough to destroy his body. Every atom must be eliminated. Additionally his soul and astral body need to be destroyed simultaneously with his body or he won't die. Oh and he tanked a supernova. Planet busting is irrelevant.

Wukong has one shotted conceptual universal beings before.. so sub atomic level is nothing. Also Wukong has Deadpool plus regen so Darsh is really not much.

Also He can't be killed by physical means so He's above Darsh on that one just saying.

How so? Darsh can't be killed by physical means either. He must be eradicated on at least three planes of existence. You're saying a lot of things about Darsh that aren't true.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,736 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Dispel Bound...?

Post by IndridCold (1,400 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage: How much is required to bypass Dispel Bounds?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel