STTGL vs Dormammu

Topic started by Stezzy on Nov. 13, 2013. Last post by Saladking 9 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Stezzy (59 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The bad ass Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs The Dreaded Ruler of the Dark Dimension

Round 1 takes place in the Dark Dimension

Round 2 takes place in the Narutoverse

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,280 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I demand pictures of their glorious forms.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

I demand pictures of their glorious forms.

Your wish is granted:

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/j9a7ac.jpg[/IMG]

Vs

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/293etc1.jpg[/IMG]

Man why can't I upload pics or edit my posts?

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Stezzy said:

Man why can't I upload pics or edit my posts?

Seems like it might be a glitch. Have you told the mods about this problem?

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Dormmamu ftw. Nothing much I see TTGL having on him.
Post by Thitiki (44 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Dormmamu stomps. TTGL is more of a brute force type really relying on its fist to do the work or drill. Dormmamu however can use his magic from a distance and instant down TTGL.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,280 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Carter_esque: Splendid, now this thread can live.

Why can't I post images?

Post by Kobra678 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Stezzy: Idk, have you tried both desktop upload and URL upload?

Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

STTGL destroyed the Universe in under 10 seconds, and is countless times stronger than it's next form down, which could take the Big Bang and absorb it as well as manipulating probability in a realm that it had 0% chance of victory in.

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Stezzy said:

Why can't I post images?

You should just upload your pics to your AV profile

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
While impressive, Dormammu one ups even that. He's battled multiversal level beings and even managed to beat Eternity the embodiment of time and a multiversal reality warper once although he lost once as well. He's also is more powerful then Classic Doctor Strange who at his peak could bring the destructing of several universes at once. He's considered above Mephisto, an incarnation of Satan and has done things like overrule even Odin's enchantments (Odin being universal himself). And within his own dimension, he reigns supreme and even most Elder Gods (universal level+ beings) and powerless against him there.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@KingOfAsh: Since when STTGL destroyed the universe? , if i recall correctly , that mecha didn't do that (if STTGL had destroyed the universe , that would have made it the bad guy ,the villian).

as for the big bang:

they could barely hold off that lousy power (which was about to kill all of them) , and also those metallic arms which were destroying the robot little by little. if it hadn't been for Lord Genome, they would have been really dead. it was just a good plot to make people believe they were really powerful when the case is on their own they aren't. i wonder how come a weak mecha (which was being torn to pieces) with those pilots could probably survive or take a real bing bang explosion or attack. that's beyond me.

now this part :

a bing bang doesn't look like this for sure, if that power had been a real bing bang , it would have killed everyone in all the universe. as you can see here nobody is destroyed,not even a planet. so i don't know how come people say that was a truly bing bang.

for Dormamu these things are a Joke, he has faced worse than those STTGL feats , besides i don't know how that mecha is going to beat someone which is made of pure mystic energy. finally dormamu soul suck the entire crew and they are done.

@SilverGalford:

In less than 10 seconds the Universe is sucked into a giant singularity and destroyed. They weren't in the main Universe but the Anti-Spiral's universe, those in the Universe saw the fight because of the Anti-Spiral recognition system. STTGL is far more powerful than TTGL, which absorbed power equal to the Big Bang. The explosion you uploaded isn't the big bang attack, and I trust you have scans of the big bang to compare? Speaking of scans, do you actually have any of your own to back up your argument? Because Dormammu has shown to be Silver Surfer level outside of his realm, and even in his realm it may not matter, as TTGL had 0% of victory yet they bent probability to their will and won.

@taichokage said:

While impressive, Dormammu one ups even that. He's battled multiversal level beings and even managed to beat Eternity the embodiment of time and a multiversal reality warper once although he lost once as well. He's also is more powerful then Classic Doctor Strange who at his peak could bring the destructing of several universes at once. He's considered above Mephisto, an incarnation of Satan and has done things like overrule even Odin's enchantments (Odin being universal himself). And within his own dimension, he reigns supreme and even most Elder Gods (universal level+ beings) and powerless against him there.

Odin's greatest feats are multi-galaxy level, in fact none of the Skyfathers are Universal (Mikaboshi isn't a Skyfather), and Dormammu is Skyfather level. Neither Odin nor Dormammu have shown Universal feats (Dormmamu was just mentioned to be able to, and moved between different Universes at one point). Metphisto was fought by Silver Surfer Dormammus' strength changes whatever dimensions he's in.

Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@KingOfAsh said:

@SilverGalford:

In less than 10 seconds the Universe is sucked into a giant singularity and destroyed. They weren't in the main Universe but the Anti-Spiral's universe, those in the Universe saw the fight because of the Anti-Spiral recognition system. STTGL is far more powerful than TTGL, which absorbed power equal to the Big Bang. The explosion you uploaded isn't the big bang attack, and I trust you have scans of the big bang to compare? Speaking of scans, do you actually have any of your own to back up your argument? Because Dormammu has shown to be Silver Surfer level outside of his realm, and even in his realm it may not matter, as TTGL had 0% of victory yet they bent probability to their will and won.

@taichokage said:

Odin's greatest feats are multi-galaxy level, in fact none of the Skyfathers are Universal (Mikaboshi isn't a Skyfather), and Dormammu is Skyfather level. Neither Odin nor Dormammu have shown Universal feats (Dormmamu was just mentioned to be able to, and moved between different Universes at one point). Metphisto was fought by Silver Surfer Dormammus' strength changes whatever dimensions he's in.

I believe Taichokage is referring to more of the classic age. Odin and Dormammu while same characters seemed more powerful then. Odin had a battle where more than a single universe shook and Dormammu managed to stalemate Eternity in his 2nd battle at least an avatar of eternity.

Silver Surfer isn't top tier skyfather unless something occurred recently.

MEphisto in his realm stalemated Galactus who was serious for a time.

@321zigzag1: I wasn't saying Silver Surfer is Skyfather level. And Galactus won the fight against Metphiso without too much trouble.

Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@KingOfAsh said:

@321zigzag1: I wasn't saying Silver Surfer is Skyfather level. And Galactus won the fight against Metphiso without too much trouble.

Well then I don't know what you mean by this then.

"Because Dormammu has shown to be Silver Surfer level outside of his realm, and even in his realm it may not matter, as TTGL had 0% of victory yet they bent probability to their will and won."

When Galactus started feeding his realm that is. And while I count Galactus as the eventual victor as most did, few have chosen the opposite viewpoint.

That battle shook the universe too then again many comic battles do. Galactus vs Agamotto another example in Agamotto's realm. Galactus never has a homefield advantage.

Post by Saladking (884 posts) See mini bio Level 10

STTGL isn't beating Dormammu in his own realm. Worst case scenario he has to BFR them.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel