strongest vampire?

Topic started by rein on Jan. 28, 2010. Last post by GoodGamerSambo 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" wouldn't supes loses most of his power when he became a vampire, considering his power come from sundipping "
Probably but the book was non cannon and did not bother to mention that "
i see, those vampire books were never canon , otherwise it would be freaky "
Ya I just put them down because it is funny as hell lol
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" wouldn't supes loses most of his power when he became a vampire, considering his power come from sundipping "
Probably but the book was non cannon and did not bother to mention that "
i see, those vampire books were never canon , otherwise it would be freaky "
Ya I just put them down because it is funny as hell lol "
then again i haven't read the supes one, however the batman one was totally creepy and weird, it is as if the vampire mutation reacted differently to only bruce wayne
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Doesn't TOUHOU have a bunch of crazy spammers in their vamp forces?
Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Alucard is probablly the strongest Ive seen undieing kills armies of millions in secounds. Contains armies and the powers of alll thouse he has slain ya thats pretty damn powerful.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Don't underestimate this guy, Lord Mosquiton, he has even come back from being turn into dust, and his bloddlust is legendary. He is also funny as hell!!!!
Post by ReiKai (3,536 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Alucard does not kill millions in seconds. Regardless, none of these people mentioned can stand next to the Sacred Ancestor. I've yet to see anyone prove otherwise. Also, Mosquiton is 1/4th vampire. One of the things SA created was a Big Bang Generator. Basically an engine that generates and fires the equivalent force of the Big Bang and can do any number of things, including the manipulation of time. The Nobiltiy in VHD are notorious for being very powerful and extremely scientifically advanced. They locked entire computer databases inside stars so no one could get to them. Just one of the defense-systems in SA's lab could nuke a contintent with one push of a button.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@ReiKai: You wanted it. Here you get it:
 Akabara - "Rose Red" Gottfried Strauss. The former King of Vampires
 Akabara - "Rose Red" Gottfried Strauss. The former King of Vampires

Manga: Vampire Juuji Kai(Record of the Fallen Vampire)
A more than 1200 years old Vampire. He can fly to the moon in mere minutes, destroy incoming ballistic missiles with a single move of his hand and supposedly capable of blasting  a whole planet. The very least he can destroy a moon-sized alien mothership which has such a highly advanced technology the humans can't even understand a thing about them.
Also he can sense everything happening around him at about hundreds of kilometers.

Overkill, isn't it?:p

Supposedly her queen has an even greater potential, though she lacks the skill. Her spontaneous magic burst could destroy anything. Not only atoms but even the particles of light.

Luckily he's a good guy though. Perhaps tell this to the helpless humanity.:p
 Luckily he's a good guy though. Perhaps tell this to the helpless humanity.:p
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Bloody Krory (血のクロウリー): In addition, Krory can drain the blood from his body and wield his maximum strength remotely as an almost invulnerable, winged blood mannequin which is also seen during the height of his battle with Jasdevi. Bloody Krory also has the ability to drain blood from someone without biteing them, as seen when he drained Chomesuke's blood from jasdevi after he drank it. Because Blood Krory is made of Innocence-laced blood he can inject a vaccine into the enemy's skin by touch as demonstrated during his battle with Jasdevi though this is so powerful that the infect resulted in the word innocence being burned into Jasdevi's arm which was very painful. However, after using this technique he becomes so exhausted he cannot stand or move. But this may have occurred due to his imprisonment in an Iron Maiden. During this attack, Krory's body is left open and exposed to attack and if he is able to use it again in the future then it would probably put his prone body in jeopardy. 
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I've always viewed the strongest vampire ever to be Dracula. I know that other media has portrayed vampires differently, even making them technically invincible, but he's the greatest out of the true vampires.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@OmegaMekix said:
" I've always viewed the strongest vampire ever to be Dracula. I know that other media has portrayed vampires differently, even making them technically invincible, but he's the greatest out of the true vampires. "
thats true and i agree, but i stick with alucard since he's a lot cooler and was the closest related to dracula.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
alucard ftw
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @OmegaMekix said:
" I've always viewed the strongest vampire ever to be Dracula. I know that other media has portrayed vampires differently, even making them technically invincible, but he's the greatest out of the true vampires. "
thats true and i agree, but i stick with alucard since he's a lot cooler and was the closest related to dracula. "
As long as the both of you never forget that the both of them and Batman got that bat factor from Spring Heeled Jack i agree XD
Post by ReiKai (3,536 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Krory isn't  vampire, he's got a Parasite-type Innocence. Alucard IS Dracula, the Dracula of the Hellsing-verse. And I have Fallen Vampire. Akabara Strauss is quite good, but doesn't remotely compare to the Sacred Ancestor. None of these guys do. Also note that SA is Dracula in the VHD-verse. They always refer to him as the Sacred Ancestor as it's basically sacrilege to speak his true name aloud.
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9

DC have the strongest vampire. His name is Carnivore

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would go with Dracula fused with Death from Castlevania
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Strongest? Dont know... but coolest:

HELL Yeah! Requiem: Best vampire series ever made EVER!

Anyway, for strongest, I'd probably go with Alucard at the end of the manga... becouse he became omnipotent... If not him, well, then Jedah takes the place.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,342 posts) See mini bio Level 21
The Mage of the beginning
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Twilight angel is one of the most powerful beings in buffyverse
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@hitsusatsu11

Well that sounds interesting but Castlevania Dracula doesn't have feats to be putted even on Sacred Ancestor level not to mention that Death from Castelvania is no where near the power level of Death from Marvel

@RadiantTheLight: 

Alucard (although my favorite) is no where near the strongest no matter of he is on Zero Level or Post Schroedinger. And Post Schroedinger Alucard only has ability to be in 2 places at the same time. Fans have exageratted that to omnipresence, but saying that he is omnipotent is ... well i can't find a propriate words (don't mean to be harsh just expressing my stuning reaction on your statement).

Man I thought Alucard was coolest but those Requiem are ass kickers. Ghost Rider would shit in pants because of them :-) !!!

@Destinyheroknight:

@battleheiz

the point is that this Carnivore vampire took the powers of Presence. And before taking powers of Presence he corrupted on of his 3 aspects. So he managed to corrupt one third of the God. That's uber feat considering the power level of DC. And trust me majority of DC is weaker than Carnivore - the first vampire in DC multiverse and son of demons Beelzebub and Lilith.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel