Strongest Marvel character Itachi can beat

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Aug. 16, 2011. Last post by MisterShin 3 years ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12


RULES

Itachi is at full health 
In character 
Genjutsu works
Location:
Hidden Leaf Village
Hidden Leaf Village
Post by Fehafare (9,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13

If genjutsu is on, he can beat pretty much anyone who can't totaly speed blitz him and who hasn't resistance to illusions, as he could genjutsu and then chose to kill him off with amaterasu or absorb with susano. If genjutsu off idk.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Fehafare said:
If genjutsu is on, he can beat pretty much anyone who can't totaly speed blitz him and who hasn't resistance to illusions, as he could genjutsu and then chose to kill him off with amaterasu or absorb with susano. If genjutsu off idk.
Ah IT'S ON!!
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@Fehafare said:

If genjutsu is on, he can beat pretty much anyone who can't totaly speed blitz him and who hasn't resistance to illusions, as he could genjutsu and then chose to kill him off with amaterasu or absorb with susano. If genjutsu off idk.

He can't beat Invisible Woman and she can't blitz him nor does she have any telepathic defense.

Post by Fehafare (9,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@MrASSH0LE
Hmmm then let me think, I think amaterasu can bure the hulk down, so he sould be able to take any of them, hmmmm, i say he can do it till, Thor, - characters that have resistance to illusions and are just too fast like flash or for mind resistance Xavier. (But he just makes it to Thor he is his limit, he won't touch him)
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@Fehafare said:

@MrASSH0LE: Hmmm then let me thibk, I think amaterasu can bure the hulk down, so he sould be able to take any of them, hmmmm, i say he can do it till, Thor, - characters that have resistance to illusions and are just too fast like flash or for mind resistance Xavier. (But he just makes it to Thor he is his limit, he won't touch him)

Flash is a DC character. And if you think he can beat anyone all the way up to Thor, you are sadly mistaken. And there is no sense in debating with you if you truly beileve that.

Post by Fehafare (9,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Fire Star
He can't beat her because?
Post by Fehafare (9,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Fire Star

Lol yes flash is DC, but i just made him an exsample for speed.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@Fehafare said:

@Fire Star: He can't beat her because?

Firstly, he won't be able to see her, and secondly, her shield. He cannot go through it. She can, however, see him, and she'll simply blow his head up with a force field.

Post by Fehafare (9,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Fire Star
You don't have to see your opponent to put him under genjutsu it's enough taht he sees you, and isn't itachi too fast for her, and also what about clons, i don't think she would figure out who is who, and as i know you can see trough her shields to cast gejutsu eye contact is more than enough.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@Fehafare: Firstly, no, he isn't to fast for her. Her shields are almost automatic and come up so that nothing he uses could hurt her.

Secondly, clones won't matter. She tanked attacks from Galactus and a Thor copy, Itachi is way weaker, she could sit and watch all the while he attempted to get through her shields.

He wouldn't have time, she would have already attacked, thus killing him instantly.

Post by Fehafare (9,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Lol He creatse 3 clones, she is like "WTF" she looks him in the eyes for 1 second and it's over.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@Fehafare said:

Lol He creatse 3 clones, she is like "WTF" she looks him in the eyes for 1 second and it's over.

LOL, it's called a force field. It is her power you know. If thats the best argument you have, then there is no sense in debating with you. Nothing he can do will hurt her while she is in the force field, she has blocked telepathic assaults from Jean Grey before while in the shield, she is physically and mentally protected. She blows his head off before anything else happens. That simple.

Post by Fehafare (9,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Fire Star
Unless you speed biltz him, it's over, because only eye contact is enough for him to kill you , i really don't see how invisible woman would not make eye contact with him. And from there nothing can save her as she won't be abel to move or do anything.
Post by Fehafare (9,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Fire Star
Ok take this point only telepathy resistance can save you from genjutsu, no shiled no nothing, eye contact is enough, he doesn't think while he does it, he doesn't chanell some mind energy. 
It is not something invisible that travels trough air, you con't block it.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@Fehafare said:

@Fire Star: Unless you speed biltz him, it's over, because only eye contact is enough for him to kill you , i really don't see how invisible woman would not make eye contact with him. And from there nothing can save her as she won't be abel to move or do anything.

He can't even see her, because she is invisible ! Therefore, your argument of all he has to do is see her is failed. You don't have to speed blitz him for it to be over, Charles Xavier can't speed blitz him yet he would rape Itachi. She's invisible, already made that point. She can move inside her shield, and her shield will save her, she is protected physically, mentally, and wholly.

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@Fehafare said:

@Fire Star: Ok take this point only telepathy resistance can save you from genjutsu, no shiled no nothing, eye contact is enough, he doesn't think while he does it, he doesn't chanell some mind energy. It is not something invisible that travels trough air, you con't block it.

Even if lets say she make eye contact with him, he is already dead because she blows him up. End of story.

Post by Fehafare (9,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Fire Star
You didn see that i listed Xavier right next to flash right? And read my previous comment about the shield, and itachi doesn't have to see her, she has to see itachi.
Post by Fehafare (9,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The first 100000000 part of a second of the fight she makes eye contact with him and it's over and anyway as i know she has morals that prevent her from blowing heads up.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@Fehafare said:

The first 100000000 part of a second of the fight she makes eye contact with him and it's over and anyway as i know she has morals that prevent her from blowing heads up.

OP never stated that the Marvel Characters are in morals, especially in this type of fight.

@Fehafare said:

@Fire Star: You didn see that i listed Xavier right next to flash right? And read my previous comment about the shield, and itachi doesn't have to see her, she has to see itachi.

He can't hurt her while in the shield. And when you say things like that, you contradict yourself. You say without speed blitzing him, you can't win, but then you say Xavier can win. Pick and choose.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel