Strongest Dragonball character Iron Man can beat?

Topic started by ImmortalIronMan on Nov. 8, 2010. Last post by Hellos 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" Machine gun fire couldn't hurt him" 

He tanks two bullets and he's bruising. He is less durable than Tony, infact significantly less durable, thanks for proving my point.

" LOL LOL LOL " 

I have no idea what you want me to see, much less why your posting the same scans AGAIN that I already asked where is the low showing? 
All I see is Stark, someone that knows his suits inside and out jumping from behind and trying to shut it down only to get owned by the chick inside. Wheres the low showing? 

"Still better than this: (also better than SS getting put in an armbar by a regular human btw)" 

No getting owned by a grenade isn't better. It's a piss poor durability feat that proves Iron Man is going to kill the guy with either physical strength or a blast from his repulsars.  
For one thing, Black Panther isn't a regular human and can tank Grenades. Stop being !@#$ing retarded and bringing SS armbar fiasco into debates that don't involvle the character. 

" Ya, an IM suit was beaten by  REGULAR HUMAN tony using his jacket and cuff links " 

He was beaten? Do you not see Stark being held by the Jar by the chick in the suit or are you THAT !@#$ing stupid? Or is it just blind DB fanboyism that blinds you to your own evidence? 
Point to me how he wins, please do.

"Tao and Arale are both stronger than IM. " 

Arale might be, Taos actual strength in battle isn't even close to Tony's. But sure keep posting him riding the pillar, like you do in every debate blasting the same !@#$ing stupid arguments over and over till the other person stops trying or just leaves. 
He shuts Arale down with technopathy, easily. If he busts her glasses she won't even be able to see him much less tag him. 

" Here Arale punches Blue Shogun into another country"

Stop posting scans I've already seen, it's pointless and doesn't stop Tony from demolishing her.  
The thread doesn't need you posting the same scans over and over from the same page, it's pointless and childish.

"The response to this stupidity remains the same: " 

And my response will be the same, you can't prove he has that physical strength in a fight, all you can prove is that he magically has the strength to do what he does to get place to place by some miracle that defies all common sense. Sort of like blocking a bullet by tossing his slipper behind his head and it some how not smacking into the back of his head but instead of going right back to his foot. 

Iron Man stomps Tao and stop trolling Htisu, it's getting old.

@taichokage
said:
" @Hellos: his connection with technology isn't right for a cross over battle. That would technically pertain only to his own world. As for Tao getting taken out by a grenade, yeah it was embarassing but it was pis at it's best. Also remember it took him out after he was already soundly beaten by Goku plus it didn't kill him. Wouldn't you say that scan hitsu put up of ironman being dragged by a human is a worse feat? Of course that is PIS also but still. I mean, Ironman has been hurt by Mandarin's martial arts before and he isn't even super human in strength."

His ability to manipulate technology is technopathy, which works regardless of the world. He was using it on Alien Space ships and technology he had absolutely no involvement with in developement. It's part of the Extremis power set, 
ignoring the fact he can control machinery and tap into random energy sources seems like a poor man's debate when he's done it countless times in that suit.  

Thats the reason the Skrulls deemed him dangerous enough to make him their first target, he was one of 5 people that could stop the invasion. How is it PIS at his best when that's what his durability was shown to tank, a grenade?   
Why does it matter if it was after Goku was shown to have become more powerful by that point ant soundly beating him? It's why Tao was putting out swords and grenades, because those where capable of doing what he wasn't capable of doing, killing Goku. As far as DB was concerned, outside DBZ filler Tao died.

No I wouldn't, because some random chick is in the suit, Tony knows the technology well enough to know how to stop the Suit from eviscerating him, and he still ends up being pinned by the Jar in the suit's hands by the stranger of a woman.  
That's also not even the suit thats being debating, which regardless could tank anything Tao throws at him.

Mandarin has magic rings that lets him compete with Tony. But even then, Tony still ends up beating him.

Jar=jaw whoops.
Post by FuhrerRoyMustang (69 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I like Saiyan Saga level characters for Iron Man.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos said:

Arale might be, Taos actual strength in battle isn't even close to Tony's. But sure keep posting him riding the pillar, like you do in every debate blasting the same !@#$ing stupid arguments over and over till the other person stops trying or just leaves. 
He shuts Arale down with technopathy, easily. If he busts her glasses she won't even be able to see him much less tag him. 

Stop posting scans I've already seen, it's pointless and doesn't stop Tony from demolishing her.  
The thread doesn't need you posting the same scans over and over from the same page, it's pointless and childish.
Your not to bright eh? 

Arale's walking speed is said to surpass Mach 1 and she is said to be able to split a world in half on a budokai game stat page. 
Arale from that she was the power TO HEADBUT SOMEONE ACROSS THE WORLD 
 I beleive she may have punched someone to the moon in Dr Slump, but im not sure. (in Dr Slump opening she throws a rock and busts a sun)
IM doesn't, therefore Arale is stronger. 

Tao has the power to throw pillars across the world, and of course he apply's this is battle your just butthurt if you say other wise.  You have no argument to say he doesn't, its the exact same thing as me deciding I think the idea of a super power suit is not plausible and therefore all his feats except the one where the suit gets beat by a jacket and cufflinks don't count. Its the same principle and no offense but you'd have to be a pompus fool to think differently. 
Tao's f$%king slipper when causally flipped backwards has more force than a sniper bullet. 
The worlds greatest assassin >>>>>>> a wannabe batman. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos said:

Your not to bright eh?  Arale's walking speed is said to surpass Mach 1 and she is said to be able to split a world in half on a budokai game stat page. Arale from that she was the power TO HEADBUT SOMEONE ACROSS THE WORLD  I beleive she may have punched someone to the moon in Dr Slump, but im not sure. (in Dr Slump opening she throws a rock and busts a sun)IM doesn't, therefore Arale is stronger.  "

I love how you ignore essentially the vast majority of the post that calls you out on your rediculous argument and just focus on two things I said.  

She's also near sighted, the loss of the glasses would cripple her.  I honestly don't care if shecan run at Mach one with Tony's clocked going faster in his movie incarnation. 
I'm glad she can split the planet, that feat alone would make her physically more powerful the entire DBZ cast combined. Sure she didn't show anywhere close to that kind of physical power, but all that matters is her GAME stat page says it. 
So now you've upgraded her headbutt to another country, to across the world! You do realize that's a better feat then a lot of DBZ characters have.(By a lot I mean all of them when it comes down to just raw strength).  

But feel free to continue ignoring him simply shutting her down with Technopathy.

"Tao has the power to throw pillars across the world, and of course he apply's this is battle your just butthurt if you say other wise.  You have no argument to say he doesn't, its the exact same thing as me deciding I think the idea of a super power suit is not plausible and therefore all his feats except the one where the suit gets beat by a jacket and cufflinks don't count. Its the same principle and no offense but you'd have to be a pompus fool to think differently. Tao's f$%king slipper when causally flipped backwards has more force than a sniper bullet. The worlds greatest assassin >>>>>>> a wannabe batman.  "

Tao doesn't have the physical strength outside pillar throwing. His actualy feats in a fight, show him to be vastly weaker then the part of him that magically tossed those pillars around. Another feat the DBZ cast would find themselves not replicating. 
No my argument is pretty clear and solid thus far. He doesn't show that physical power in a fight, none his fights. And his durabiliy is so piss poor he can't tank anything Iron Man hits him with. I'm not even counting Thorbuser right now.  

Your example is lost on me, why not compare it simply to another character. Who else pulls out rediculous feats that they don't show virtually any of the power to do outside said feats regularly? 

Oh her.  

Now I just know Tao's durability and strength in actual fights contradict directly what your trying to argue. Your entire argument is based off his rediculous method of travel, it's rediculous and not worth my time. 

Your not trying to call Iron Man a wannabe Batman now, are you? 
Outside being rediculous rich and brilliant, the characters couldn't be any more vastly different in virtually everyway. It's quite a glorious display of you again not knowing a damn thing about character, bravo.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel