Strongest Dragonball character Iron Man can beat?

Topic started by ImmortalIronMan on Nov. 8, 2010. Last post by Hellos 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by ImmortalIronMan (7 posts) See mini bio Level 6

What characters in Dragonball can Iron Man beat? 

He gets the Thor Buster armor. 

In character.

Post by Kinasin (259 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Spite thread is spiteful
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@kinasin:  If you don't know an awnser then don't post :P
@Kelleth:  I know an answer doesn't change the fact it's a spite/bait thread :P
@kinasin:  It can't be a spite thread if no one tries :P

Iron Man has defeated the Silver Surfer before, just throwing it out there: --------->
@ImmortalIronMan:  Everyone has defeated the silver surfer. Surfer jobs like crazy. It really holds no meaning.
@ImmortalIronMan:  Not important. What really you need to do is show feats of the most recent Hulkbuster suit so people can compare.
Kid goku was crushing ironman level robots.
Really I could name hardly anyone besides corn feed fighters that ironman can take. When it comes to the big leagues he get's totally outclassed. Master Roshi with a simple power level of 153 busted the moon. Your dealing with beings that iron man simply couldn't hang with.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't know the exact levels of classic IM or the true extent of TB armor. 
But, there is a simple benchmark we can use to see if he can beat say, Muten Roshi. 
To contend with Roshi, IM must be able to: 
-Tank a shot capable of destroying the moon. 
-Be able to have a mini battle, including playing rock paper scissors in 1/5 of a second. 
http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/respect-master-roshi/97-316607/#19      
I don't think IM has these kinds of feats, but idk.
Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably Yamcha from the 22 budokai tournament. He was somewhat below Tien who had already achieved the same level as Roshi. I'd say Ironman is about that level. Ironman can handle nuke lvl blasts, is class 100 strength lvl, hypersonic movement (though not instant), and blasts that can casually bust buildings. He's actually stronger than 22nd Budokai Yamcha but probably could not defeat Tien who stalemated moon buster Roshi and technically beat Kid Goku who was already stronger than Roshi.
Post by Guyver (3,405 posts) See mini bio Level 14

A newborn Goku(without his tail.)

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@kinasin said:
" @ImmortalIronMan:  Everyone has defeated the silver surfer. Surfer jobs like crazy. It really holds no meaning. "
This is true. I also need some clarification on how strong the TB armor is. If we assume it's = classic thor however i think he can probably make it to SPC.
Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein: no incarnation of Ironman has been as powerful as thor. Thats just the name. His hulk buster armor did not make him as strong as hulk. it's just a title.
@taichokage said:
" @rein: no incarnation of Ironman has been as powerful as thor. Thats just the name. His hulk buster armor did not make him as strong as hulk. it's just a title. "
It also depends what version of thor or hulk it lets him contend with. 
If this armor lets IM take on thor when the latter is nuke level, then its not so impressive. If they make a point of saying or showing that thor is moon level or above and IM takes him on, then it is impressive. 

Anyway no version of IM would ever hang with Cell or Freeza. 
@hitsusatsu11:  Couldn't even hang with nappa or roshi for that matter.
@kinasin: There was a thread a while ago Nappa vs IM, I argued ad nausem on it. Most ppl did agree 2 fingers would be all it takes to end Tony, some didn't accept it though, and got upset when I scanned pages from my Iron Wars comic showing regular human Tony Stark defeating a stolen IM suit using a cuff link. 
@Guyver said:
"

A newborn Goku(without his tail.)

"
But not baby Broly
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel