strongest character that sage mode naruto can beat

Topic started by deadman323 on June 10, 2014. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by deadman323 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 12
strongest country level  character that sage mode naruto can beat?  
Post by Saladking (968 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Whis

Post by nishi99 (1,725 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@Saladking: Nah man TOAA.

Post by eddz99 (2,543 posts) See mini bio Level 11

OAA

Post by Dream (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This doesn't follow Battle Forum Rules...

"Who Can Beat xxxxx?" Matches- Threads asking for any character(s) that can beat a specific character mentioned in the title of the thread. Must involve anime/ manga characters in some form per General Rules and a specific power scope must be specified within the match (Examples: city-level, continental, planetary, galactic, universal, multiversal.)

You must include a scope of power for this thread in the next 24 hours or else I will lock this thread.

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Saladking said:

Whis

lmao

Post by othus12 (7,009 posts) See mini bio Level 13

country level? i say gaoh.

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Okay if we go at country level, theres not a lot of country levelers Naruto CAN beat. And I can't t hink of any. I guess he can beat Jin Mo Ri before he had any memory?

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,190 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@deadman323: I'm guessing that you mean current Naruto? Usually, when people say sage Naruto, they're referring to the one that fought Pain.

In terms of current Naruto:

- Kenpachi (though he's in the bottom of the country-level barrel, assuming you even accept him as one)

- Gremmy (same category as Kenpachi)

Can't think of anyone else.

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

God Naruto insults are still going strong.

Post by takashichea (12,669 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@deadman323:

I'm locking this thread since you didn't follow Dream's directions. If you want to reopen it, please go to Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread. and open your case there.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel