Strongest character that Misogi Kumagawa can beat?

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Oct. 12, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Just how strong is this Misogi guy? Who is the strongest he can take?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Broly

Post by Zerogodlike (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Anyone that has higher than universal reality warp can beat him.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Magikarp

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Honestly there is no real limit cause of his powers if he can use all fiction and bookmaker in the proper combination then there should be nobody who can match him. Though if you go by his personality then just about everybody can beat him.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Shadowchaos: What about Bugs Bunny?

@DBZ_universe: well considering bookmakers take away abilities so in theory it should also take away toon force.

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Anyone with stats below planet level, being generous and taking into account the claim that he can erase the world.

@Dartz: don't forget that its impossible for him to die and that he can bring people down to his level and take away their powers at the same time.

Post by taichokage (12,692 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Exactly. Also planet level stats and durability don't mean much when they can just be erased. Pretty much he can beat anyone outside of reality Warpers above his level. Like Aijimu is more powerful than him. Others like the true omnipotents and near omnipotents should beat him. It's hard to name a specific character though.

@taichokage: Z?

There are plenty of characters faster than him, though. And claiming he can erase characters with higher durability than what he has shown seems like a NLF.

@Dartz: Durability makes no difference he undoes their existence meaning as they were never born. Also speed is also not a issue for him either since you can litterally kill him as much as you want and he just comes back to life. Plus he can make the time it takes him to do something nothing and thereby speedblitz even the fastest characters there are.

@Shadowchaos: I remember Ajimu explaining it has some form of causality manipulation, fair enough though. He is still not all that fast when it comes to reactions and there are ways to defeat a character without killing them. Plus there is stuff like soul fuck and mind rape, or BFR. How do you think he would fare against those?

@Dartz: true he was sealed once but he broke out shortly afterwards. Also he can use all fiction to heal himself. Still by making the time it takes him to stab his opponent with a bookmaker nothing then there is no way for them to counter cause they are literally frozen as he just rus and stabs them. Plus those types of skills usually require a person to lock onto energy and since Kumagawa erased his presence there is little chance that it would be able to lock onto him.

Post by taichokage (12,692 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Z? Definitely not. He can probably still solo the Medaka World. Talk about broken. 5 LHWs? 2 LHW's merged 2 universe together. Z is multiversal.

@Shadowchaos: He did, but since there is no way to know how strong the dimension he was sealed in was, all we can conclude is that he has minor resistance to dimensional BFR, I doubt he'll be able to break out of Gemini Saga's dimension for example. I don't remember him ever being able to heal from conceptual damage or soul fuck. True he can blitz someone by erasing time, but he needs higher reactions to take action first so it would only work if his opponent isn't considerably faster than him and doesn't have anything that could put him down. Plenty of those things just needs a visible target to take effect, so it would only be uneffective if he is outside the opponent's range of vision.

@taichokage: I mean as in Z could beat him.

@Dartz: Still this very same dimension could hold Ajimu for a while and that has to take some skills.Also I never said that reality warpers couldn't beat him all I really corrected you on was your statement about the planetbusting max.

@Shadowchaos: Ajimu is like a walking NLF, so I'm not going to comment about her. Still, remind me, if he could erase things tougher than a planet, how come he didn't just erase the moon when it was falling on top of them? Why didn't Medaka rely on All Fiction to do so, seeing as she has it too.

@Dartz: It was never said what was used to destroy the moon. Also the reason Kumagawa didn't use it was cause how the series is so self centralized on Medaka she had to do it just cause she is miss perfect. Also All Fiction works by touch you have to touch what you are erasing. The only exception being if Kumagawa is using it on himself.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel