Street Fighter VS. TEKKEN

Topic started by Tradog on Nov. 4, 2009. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@king_m said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @king_m said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @king_m said:
" @Sonata said:
" @king_m said:
" tekken "
Explain yourself LOL "
Tekken has heihachi that survived being thrown off a cliff and being blown up by tons of jack robots.They also have kazuma that survived being thrown off and cliff being thrown in a volcano.  Then there is Bryan fury who is a immortal zombie cyborg with infinite power. Devil Jin, kuma, paul need I say more? "
yes considering street fighter destroys meteors check page one "
I would not count that because that did not happen a street fighter game  if I wanted to draw kuma punching a meteor I cold but it would not count "
mmm problem is, it is the official SF manga "
but did it happen in the game? plus why would akuma do that he is pure evil "
Akuma is more like chaotic neutral, i mean he is only searching for worthy opponent, if he is pure evil, ryu would be dead by now

op also states that manga counts, capcom certified it
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@FLCL1 said:
" @king_m said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @king_m said:
" @Sonata said:
" @king_m said:
" tekken "
Explain yourself LOL "
Tekken has heihachi that survived being thrown off a cliff and being blown up by tons of jack robots.They also have kazuma that survived being thrown off and cliff being thrown in a volcano.  Then there is Bryan fury who is a immortal zombie cyborg with infinite power. Devil Jin, kuma, paul need I say more? "
I would not count that because that did not happen a street fighter game  if I wanted to draw kuma punching a meteor I cold but it would not count "
street fighter wins due to power  tekken wins due to it advanced cool factor  (btw isnt street fighter a comic?) "
no it's a video game with over 6 or 7 installments
Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
So Two Characters from TEKKEN shown pretty good durability feats, and you think they can solo the SF cast!?!
@Sonata said:

" So Two Characters from TEKKEN shown pretty good durability feats, and you think they can solo the SF cast!?! "

one of whom whose technique is to drag the enemy to hell?  

shun goku satsu
@king_m said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @king_m said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @king_m said:
" @Sonata said:
" @king_m said:
" tekken "
Explain yourself LOL "
street fighter wins due to power  tekken wins due to it advanced cool factor  (btw isnt street fighter a comic?) "
no it's a video game with over 6 or 7 installments "
It is also a comic, there was one that came in the early 90's it was pretty bad, and the one that is going on currently.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@king_m said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @king_m said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @king_m said:
" @Sonata said:
" @king_m said:
" tekken "
Explain yourself LOL "
no it's a video game with over 6 or 7 installments "

im PRETTY sure its a comic too
@Sonata said:

" So Two Characters from TEKKEN shown pretty good durability feats, and you think they can solo the SF cast!?! "

no there are way more than 2 there is 

heihachi

kazuma 

devil jin

Bryan fury is immortal

thousands of jack robots

craig marduk who is like 3 times the size of zangif

angel and devil who are real angels and demons

True Ogre a giant monster with a giant snake for an arm 

Alex the dinosaur 

Jinpachi  who can blow up mountains

Azazel the monster that can block almost any attack

plus the other 50 fighters that can fighter pretty good too
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@king_m said:
"@Sonata said:

heihachi

kazuma

Bryan fury is immortal

thousands of jack robots

Alex the dinosaur 

"

im temped to say "fail" but i will just say wrong
@FLCL1: explain yourself
@FLCL1 said:
" @king_m said:
"@Sonata said:

heihachi

kazuma

Bryan fury is immortal

thousands of jack robots

Alex the dinosaur 

"
im temped to say "fail" but i will just say wrong "
he probably means said monster can be beaten up to the point where it can't block anything

i played tekken on the arcade, so yeah, and ryu and ken and their teacher and akuma, have a wave motion gun
Akuma has most of those guys beat due to his power to destroy a meteor, We have already established in an earlier thread that Akuma can beat Devil Jin.

Craig Murdok is taller not bigger than Zangief and by no means more powerful look at how powerful his suplexes are they make small explosions, Plus Zangief can on occasion become Iron Zangief who becomes invulnerable for a short time.

The other 50 characters are average at best

Feilong would do away with Marshall Law because he can channel Ki into a fire around his punches and Kicks

I shall list more later.XD
@Sonata said:
" Akuma has most of those guys beat due to his power to destroy a meteor, We have already established in an earlier thread that Akuma can beat Devil Jin.  Craig Murdok is taller not bigger than Zangief but by no means more powerful look at how powerful his suplexes are they make small explosions, Plus Zangief can on occasion become Iron Zangief who becomes invulnerable for a short time.  The other 50 characters are average at best  Feilong would do away with Marshall Law because he can channel Ki into a fire around his punches and Kicks  I shall list more later.XD "
and bison, which pretty much can force choke people, but didn't, PIS!
fine fine if you want to go by that comic street fighter wins but that comic really should not count because that didn't actually happen. 
@king_m said:
" fine fine if you want to go by that comic street fighter wins but that comic really should not count because that didn't actually happen.  "
What do you mean didn't happen its the Official Street Fighter Comic lol
@king_m said:
" fine fine if you want to go by that comic street fighter wins but that comic really should not count because that didn't actually happen.  "
it did, capcom certified it, and it's not an event of what ifs
@Sonata said:
" @king_m said:
What do you mean didn't happen its the Official Street Fighter Comic lol "
it didn't happen in a street fighter game so it's not cannon to the overall street fighter story.
@cfatalis:
ok  I'll drop it street fighter dragon punches tekken for the win
@king_m said:
" @Sonata said:
" @king_m said:
it didn't happen in a street fighter game so it's not cannon to the overall street fighter story. "
Yes it is, its a continuation of the Street Fighter games story.
@Sonata said:
" @king_m said:
" @Sonata said:
" @king_m said:
it didn't happen in a street fighter game so it's not cannon to the overall street fighter story. "
Yes it is, its a continuation of the Street Fighter games story. "
ok you beat me
so do we agree?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel