Street Fighter vs Ryozanpaku

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Jan. 13, 2013. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: LOL Asura's Wrath Ryu would lolwtfcurbstomp everyone here. Asura's Wrath Akuma would do the same.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,448 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe: LOL Asura's Wrath Ryu would lolwtfcurbstomp everyone here. Asura's Wrath Akuma would do the same.

Asura's Wrath Ryu is badass! same with Akuma.. The way how Akuma and Asura destroyed the moon was also badass.

Post by Tballack (29 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@solesamurai: There is no way to quantify the masters. Hayato no 1, and the others, it all depends. You can't say akisame is second, hell in their battle of speed to show who will fight the female yami member, Kensei just about beat akisame in speed. Shigure that i would assume you think is the weakest, was so fast at the age of around 3-5 that akisame was surprised at her speed, Barring Hayato, talent-wise, Shigure is the most talented shown in the manga so far, then apachi, and kushinada chikage. Anyways they all have their strong points. While i like Alexsainder Gaider, being one of my favourite masters, IMO he is just that much weaker than the God Hand Hongo. So i don't think you have any evidence to show, kensei or Akisame or apachi or anyone except from The Elder is stronger than Sakaki, pink muscles or not. If they fought, it would be like sakaki said, one of them would die. I'd say 51-49 in favour of akisame, but this doesn't mean he is stronger than sakaki.

Now to the question. Well ryouzanpaku destroys Street fighter, though i did hear somewhere that Akuma busted an island, haven't seen the scan for it, but i still think ryouzanpaku wins,

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel