Street Fighter vs Ryozanpaku

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Jan. 13, 2013. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Ryu - Akisame

Ken - Sakaki

Chun Li - Shigure (1 katana)

Guile - Kensei

Sagat - Apachai

Gouken - Hayato

No prep, no satsui no hadou

In character

Composite versions of SF excluding Asura's Wrath

Fight is on Kami's lookout

Battle to K.O. or death

Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@UltimateHero0406: What versions of the SF characters are being used?
Post by ohgodwhy (1,494 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm fairly sure everyone from ryozanpaku will beat their SF counterpart.

Although having said that I'm not overly familiar with either of the two teams, I just dabble with both.

@ohgodwhy: That is what I'm thinking as well, but depending on the version determine if this is a stomp or not.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Ken will probably be the only one to actually have a chance at winning his Fight IMO.

@Sonata: Yeah

Sakaki's probably the 2nd strongest out of Ryozanpaku imo, so I don't think Ken would fare too well.

@Sonata: Sorry about that. I was on the fence about video game or movie versions and never decided. I was going to put movie but which do you think is more fair?

@ohgodwhy said:

@Sonata: Yeah

Sakaki's probably the 2nd strongest out of Ryozanpaku imo, so I don't think Ken would fare too well.

No Akisame is, Sakaki is one of the weaker masters alongside Shigure

Post by SMXLR8 (6,886 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@solesamurai: well no to me their all strong in their own way

@SMXLR8 said:

@solesamurai: well no to me their all strong in their own way

In their own way sure, battle wise(being completely relevant to this thread) Sakaki is one of the weaker Masters

Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ryozanpaku

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sakaki is no where near the same level as Akisame. Akisame was the training partner of Saiga, that puts him far beyond the other members of Ryozanpaku (exception being hayato). I don't see the regular cannon Street Fighters having the speed to keep the Ryozanpaku gang.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Sonata: Sorry about that. I was on the fence about video game or movie versions and never decided. I was going to put movie but which do you think is more fair?

The movie versions get murdered. Their video game versions are a little better but they would still be defeated.

@solesamurai: Is he? I thought that Sakaki was pretty strong because he's not had many battles and he gives off that 'If he got serious he'd be really powerful' vibe. But like I said, I don't really know that much about HSD, I've only been following it for a while.

@ohgodwhy said:

@solesamurai: Is he? I thought that Sakaki was pretty strong because he's not had many battles and he gives off that 'If he got serious he'd be really powerful' vibe. But like I said, I don't really know that much about HSD, I've only been following it for a while.

Well they are all pretty strong, it's Just Sakaki is one of the weaker ones. The mangaka made a habit of age being a tell-tale sign of battle prowess in this manga, so Sakaki being pretty darn young would make him weaker than the other masters which is also evident by his feats.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Ryozanpaku

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I agree HSDK team would win.

Hayato is number 1 and Akisame is number 2 for sure.

The rest I dunno, their about even.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

The movie versions get murdered. Their video game versions are a little better but they would still be defeated.

What about comics? or Asura's Wrath Ryu?

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Asuras Wrath Ryu would slaughter all of the Ryozanpaku by himself.

I reinstated energy attacks and made it video game versions

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel