Strawheats vs FF

Topic started by Mortein on April 16, 2010. Last post by newave 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 First fight
  Luffy , Zoro , VS Mr. Fantastic , Thing   

Second fight 
 Luffy , Zoro , Sanji VS Mr. Fantastic , Thing and Human torch  

Third fight
All  Straw-heat members vs all FF members

WHO WINS
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
fight one straw hat 

fight two  ff 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
ff
Post by TheWhiteCrow (42 posts) See mini bio Level 2

first fight i gotta say straw hat wins it.

second fight i gotta say fantastic4 wins it. 

third fight i gotta say fantastic4 wins it. 

Fantastic4 wins the whole fight
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Human torch is the deciding factor in both battles. Without him the straw hats would likely win. 
  1. sh
  2. ff
  3. ff
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Human torch= win for FF
no human torch= DEAD FF
Post by willyvereb (5,943 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I wonder how could either Zoro or Luffy scratch the Thing though. And they aren't the kind of people to use Mr. Fantastic as a bargain chip.  Maybe I remember wrong but the Thing could  survive City-busting attacks the very least. This kind of durability is over the scale of One Piece in general. Also Mr. Fantastic is a genius on his own right and could get a good plan in the heat of battle.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@willyvereb:

How well does The Thing do against swords or sharp objects. 
Zoro can cut through steel. 
Depending on how The Thing copes with sharp object, then  Zoro goes Asura and take out The Thing.
Post by Charagon (48 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Nova Blast = Win for FF

Anything else = Win for the Straw Hats
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
  @Mortein said: 
"  First fight   Luffy , Zoro , VS Mr. Fantastic , Thing    Second fight   Luffy , Zoro , Sanji VS Mr. Fantastic , Thing and Human torch    Third fight All  Straw-heat members vs all FF members  WHO WINS "
I assumes the underlined means Johnny, Sue, Reed, and Ben and does not include She-Hulk,The Hulk, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Storm, Black Panther, and Ghost Rider. 

I will agree with all that is said above, but Sue is getting no love here. Luffy is the only one who is taking a force field being expanded in their brain, lungs, heart, etc. He can also turn their optical nerves invisible to blind them. Sue's forcefield will also easily hold Luffy, I mean I punctured Galactus' armor and had contained the Nova Blast a few times while protecting the other FF.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,449 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Straw hats for all fights because:
1. luffy's stronger than reed and zoro would cut ben up
2. johnny going nova wouldn't be his first thought for doing things because he holds back on that until desperate needs
3. before he does that you forget he can be taken out by water so for once nami can do somthing useful and use her rain tempo or Frankie could blow him away with coup de vent since ive seen hulk do his clap thing which blows away torches flames
4. luffy could go Ger 2nd and beat sue to the punch with a jet pistol or jet bazooka
strawhats for this
Post by newave (102 posts) See mini bio Level 10
f.f. all the way
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel