strawhats vs Regal mamooth

Topic started by othus12 on Nov. 27, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 12 months ago.
Post by othus12 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 13

VS

there's the scale in case you guys wanted to know how big the regal mamooth is.

fight at the Regal plateau

Post by IndridCold (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Regal Mammoth's durability is like mountain right? Or is it higher? I think it depends here since the size difference is massive. I'm siding with the Mammoth for now, but the strawhats could probably take this with mid-difficulty.

@IndridCold: i dont know why in hell the regal mamooth is capture level 48. brandy tiger is 53 and i mean...look at it.

IMO the regal mamooth should be around 64 like the gigahorse. the jewel meat should be 48, not the animal itself.

regarding the battle...i think the regal mamooth is around mountain level. but true mountain level, not hill level.

Post by IndridCold (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@othus12: Ah I see... and also yeah that caught me by surprise that such a powerful creature got such a low capture level. But I guess that if the strawhats can perform a well placed combination attack, then they can cause some good damage, but I now I side with Regal Mammoth.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Can the conqueror's haki work on it like it did with all the other creatures luffy came into contact with?

@TheNeutralOne: not even the sea kings are that big. i dont think luffy is able to perform such feat.

Post by katanalauncher (544 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I don't really think regal mammoth have any way to damage luffy, stepping on him won't agent anywhere. At best it's a stalemate, or luffy could start eating regal from the inside and die from eating too much.

@katanalauncher: actually the regal mamooth has a pretty nasty attack method

-

entering its nose is insta kill.

he ate those dinasour sized beasts in a second.

Post by katanalauncher (544 posts) See mini bio Level 6
His nose didn't damage character like sunny who at the time I believe is weaker than luffy. Or maybe it was because he was spitting him out through his nose. Neither way can really tell what damage it could do to m3, at best it trap them In his stomach

@katanalauncher: actually they changed the course and went into the mouth because they knew the nose was certain death.

edit

the nose removed all the flesh from the body i dont see luffy surviving that.

Post by taichokage (14,842 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah, I think the Regal Mammoth takes this. Creatures in Toriko are just some of the craziest I've seen. Even the Regal Mammoth which is relative fodder now is very strong. I think Luffy, Zoro and maybe Sanji will eventually be able to take it out, but not as it stands. For now the Regal Mammoth enjoys a Strawhat Supper.

@othus12:

No seakings are not as huge but size has never been shown to matter. Compared to luffy all of the monsters he has tamed are indeed huge and it has never been a problem.

Eating an animal isn't really a feat. That is just nature. With his size sucking in animals like that aren't very impressive. That is like a t-rex eating a rabbit. It just makes me think "Damn nature... you scary."

If the regal mammoth is weaker than luffy and doesn't have an extraordinary willpower it will be tamed. Those are the conditions.

On a side note how awesome would it be to ride that thing. Just playin ludicrous the whole way " MOVE B**** GET OUT THE WAY!"

Post by taichokage (14,842 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The problem is i don't think it's weaker than Luffy. If its stronger or at least not significantly weaker, Conquerer haki has little effect. And true it would be awesome to ride that thing. I want a pet Regal Mammoth now.
Post by ALMIGHTY (469 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

@TheNeutralOne: not even the sea kings are that big. i dont think luffy is able to perform such feat.

Are you Joking ? They are significantly larger, the maamoth 1,500m in length and 1,000 in height. The Sea kings are over 5,000m that's nearly 5 times as big you are way off here...

@ALMIGHTY: proof? that's just an estimate you found on the wiki (and a bad one to tell the truth.)

the merry can be seen clearly. and these are calm belt sea kings so those are one of the biggest of their kind.

now for the regal

nice try though.

Well that might be true for humans but I don't think for animals.

As seen on whitebeard's ship the crew members had to actively fight to stay conscious. Would an animal with no real intelligence be able to actively comprehend what withstanding it even means? Which is why I think it is used as an application of taming monsters because it makes things so much easier.

@othus12:

Othus is that a person in the picture next to the foot? Because although the merry is visible in that picture you have to understand the difference in size of the merry to the crew members. If they were standing atop the sea king they would not be visible at all.

Granted I agree there should be no sea king the size of my new ride but consider the argument because it can be made.

I believe thats a more appropriate picture because those are some of the larger ones. Although to them the fishmen are basically ants to the regal mammoth they would be dust specs.

@TheNeutralOne: i understand, however the regal mamooth is considerably stronger than a sea king. and hody's commanders (which lost to the likes of ussop) whistood it. the regal should be fine as well.

also i dont think you should compare luffy's haki to shanks. he is WAYYY above luffy and the same can be said about rayleigh.

the regal mamooth was extremely strong. it shrugged off the beams of the giant model GT robo.

and yes that's a person. if we compare the size and height the regal mammoth is still bigger by a good margin.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,064 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I'm gonna go with the Mamooth with the jewel meat.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel