StrawHat Pirates, Admirals, Warlords & Whitebeard P. Vs JLA & JSA

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 21, 2010. Last post by BattleHeiz 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: Even though MM is faster?!
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath:
Newdeath! Thank God your here! Please post on the Aang Vs Naruto fight! I need to know your opinion. What you say, I'll stand by. We are in quite a debate ATM, you need to conclude it! Make your decision, then lock the thread!
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@battleheiz: Well I think Broly is much faster, but since it is off topic I really shouldn't discuss it. I will say that JLA wins this thread, but if you added in saiyans, shinigami, espada, vizards, and nameks then they imo would get beat down.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @battleheiz: Well I think Broly is much faster, but since it is off topic I really shouldn't discuss it. I will say that JLA wins this thread, but if you added in saiyans, shinigami, espada, vizards, and nameks then they imo would get beat down. "

And you would be wrong, but that's cool.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@DJSNuva1: I've been meaning to check out the Aang Vs Naruto thread :P 

ND
@DJSNuva1: Certainly not, in h2h speed and ki attacks speed Broly is much faster, but as I said I apologize for replying to that one guys comment and taking this thread off topic, I PM'd you the proof on Goku dimension busting, other than that my opinion of this thread remains the same, OP gets stomped and any GL or Dr. Fate (especially classic) can solo OPverse. 
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
" @DJSNuva1: I've been meaning to check out the Aang Vs Naruto thread :P  ND "

Hopefully to lock it.
@Newdeath said:
" @DJSNuva1: I've been meaning to check out the Aang Vs Naruto thread :P  ND "

Cool. Just overview all the comments, and I'm sure that your conclusion would be right even if it's not my position.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @battleheiz: Well I think Broly is much faster, but since it is off topic I really shouldn't discuss it. I will say that JLA wins this thread, but if you added in saiyans, shinigami, espada, vizards, and nameks then they imo would get beat down. "
Yeah in your dreams
@battleheiz said: 
Yeah in your dreams "
Nice comment, sounds like it came from the mouth of an uneducated ten year old.
@hitsusatsu11:  Ok just prove that Broly is faster than light
@battleheiz: Are you kidding? Broly destroyed a galaxy in seconds, this massively FTL, also he destroyed a planet in an instant from the surface of another planet, indicating lightspeed ki attacks. Goku dodges the same attacks, and Goku, piccolo and crew were slower than Broly.  

If you want to discuss the matter further PM me. This thread has gotten massively off topic, which was partially my fault, however it is pointless to continually argue over something that is not even involved in the thread.
@hitsusatsu11: Actually they seemed slower against Goku and piccolo and we also have no idea how far that planet was and you also are forgeting that MM was able to fly back to mars within seconds so he is faster than broly
@battleheiz: No, as you can see broly dodges all the attacks of Piccolo and Goku, and show me MM fighting h2h as fast as any Z Senshi, he does not. Broly nukes galaxy's, nuff said. Now, for the last time if you wish to show me MM actually fighting fast or nuking a galaxy like Broly, then please PM me, and lets stop ruining this thread. (Though this thread is stupid) 
@hitsusatsu11: MM can go intangible and most of enemies he fight aren't so fast or strong and i don't really like MM so don't have any pics
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel