Straw Hat Pirates vs Kages and Edo Kages

Topic started by SilverSavage on Nov. 10, 2011. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SilverSavage (271 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Strawhat Pirates

vs

Kages

Franky has access to his robot.

Starts 200 meters apart.

battle to the death

P.S. sorry meant to take off immortality for Edo Kages sorry to cause confusion.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SilverSavage:

The edo have a crazy healing factor, they can't die (Also Franky's robot is a mech)

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9

straw hats take this. they are all round better then the kages and have shown excellent team work with very little communication.

Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19
The only people I see being a threat are Raikage, Tsuchikage and those healing factors, those could take this, no doubt the akge have way more hax moves, if Brook can put them to sleep and Luffy can one shot a lot of them.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Team 1 has teamwork, team 2 doesn't, also One Piece's characters are faster than Naruto's character. Haki is a great hax factor here, and I believe that Brook can hit their souls.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The Kage's take this, Straw Hats have powerful people but the weak ones tend to drop the overall strength of the crew...Whereas the Kages are all accomplished ninjas.

@Destinyheroknight: yeah mech when i made this I couldn't think of thst word hahahahhaha.

Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
i think it will be a more even battle than that with the strawhats struggling to win
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,836 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think this battle comes down to who is fighting who because what happens is the stronger opponents win and the fight becomes one of numbers so I think if the Straw Hats pair up the right way they may win but if not the Kages take this. IMO the pair up should be

• Luffy vs A
  • Nami vs Mei
  • Usopp vs Gaara
  • Zorro vs Fourth Kazekage
  • Chopper vs Onoki
  • Sanji vs Second Mizukage
  • Robin vs Tsunade
  • Franky vs Third Raikage
  • Brook vs Muu
@Lobos_Del_Rayo
switch luffy & franky...actually luffy finishes A then helps out franky
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,836 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@acarter: either way Luffy needs to fight the Raikages he is the only one immue to their lightning nature charka. I think your right his armament haki may be able to beat the 3rd Raikage's defense. So the correct pairing would be

• Franky vs A
  • Luffy vs 3rd Raikage

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I think Sanji should fight Onoki because they can both fly. other than that i think luffy could beat the 3rd raikage with mid difficulty then he would help everyone one out. same goes for Sanji and Zoro could finish off Onoki and the fourth Kazekage fairly easy. then they would go around helping the the others. the only problem would be muu and thats if got away and turned invisible.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kage's absolutely rape this, Edo Tensei Kage's are enough.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SilverSavage:

luffy's mantra should be able to take care of mu if he goes invisible.

Strawhats need to take out the dust element users & the female mizukage & everything else should be fairly easy 
the raikages are a non factor here because all the male strawhats have endured much greater destructive capabilities than what the raikages can dish out, robin & nami wont get caught
the kazekage should not be difficult
luffy, zoro or sanji takes out tsunade 
then kill the 2nd mizukage
Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:Although Luffy, Zorro and Sanji would win their fights, the other SH's would get slaughtered, leaving it 6 on 3. Even though the other SH's have upped their game, it's still a three man team.

@All_StarSupes: I think the others could definitely hold their own until Zoro, Luffy, or Sanji gets their to help them. only person i see having a real problem is Ussop and Nami. But even Nami can do something all she has to do is use he marrage tempo top turn invisible then just start giving out thunder tempos. Brook would most like be one of the hardest to beat seen he can leave his body. I don't see any of the kages are slaughtering Monster point Chopper. same goes for Franky with his mech. Robin would actually just beak some of their necks and spines.

@SilverSavage
Am I the only one that thinks Robin is Hax lol

@acarter: No being that she can make limbs anywhere and even full clones. she is hax

Post by HNIC (27 posts) See mini bio Level 3

strawhat crew takes this no prob..

okay maybe a little prob with the old kages but still stawhats wold own them

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel