Storm Vs Trafalgar Law

Topic started by One_Piece_God on June 16, 2013. Last post by taichokage 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@One_Piece_God: ??? You replied to me with nothing...

EDIT: I'd also still like to know what mutant is similar to law than storm has faced before. Because that seemed like complete bullshit.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

You know, Storm brings me back memories of the old days in CV lol

I wonder what rbysjti would say in this thread.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@solesamurai:

Check page 2 for feats I could have put more but I could not be asked & I was not the one who said Storm has faced someone like Law.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage:

Law can only remove the mist in his room that wont help him see her outside of it where the mist is still there.

Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
So you think Storm would be able to see Law mountain ranges away? That's how far she'd have to be to be out of Law's immediate range. Also doesn't her mist cloud her own vision as well regardless?

@One_Piece_God: I didn't mean that directly to you I know you didn;t say it. I was just waiting for someone to tell me more about who this mutant was.

@taichokage: @solesamurai: @ohgodwhy: @ChromeDisaster: @othus12:

Storm can manipulate the air within Laws 'room' and his lungs. Her speed should be more than enough to keep up as she can fly as fast as a jet and can intercept objects in reentry. She can evade Law by making herself transparent and invisible by manipulating the mousture in the air to bend light. She can flash freeze him via katabatic ice storm + moisture amp, monsoon rain + temperature drop, freezing winds, drawing hyper-cold air from the edge of space, or just a straight temperature drop. She arguably also has manipulated energy on a scale greater than Magneto.

Law gets murder stomped, seriously.

@solesamurai said:

Magneto's powers over the years have gone in new directions, he doesn't just control metal, he can manipulate the entire electromagnetic spectrum as he wishes. He can rip the iron out of her blood if he wants too, that's just how powerful he is.

Late post lol

I have already shown you that Storm is already linked with EM energy and then some.

For the record Storm has almost defeated Magneto at least 2 times and the only reason she lost is because she has morals.

I believe Storm is more powerful than Magneto but he is more skilled. A lot of Magneto great feats are from when he has been ampt up and not entirely his own power.

@One_Piece_God said:

@solesamurai said:

Magneto's powers over the years have gone in new directions, he doesn't just control metal, he can manipulate the entire electromagnetic spectrum as he wishes. He can rip the iron out of her blood if he wants too, that's just how powerful he is.

Late post lol

I have already shown you that Storm is already linked with EM energy and then some.

For the record Storm has almost defeated Magneto at least 2 times and the only reason she lost is because she has morals.

I believe Storm is more powerful than Magneto but he is more skilled. A lot of Magneto great feats are from when he has been ampt up and not entirely his own power.

Bullshit scans please. Magneto can literally rip the iron out of her body if he wanted too. If that happened in the comic, it was either PIS or CIS considering Magneto can take of the likes of Thor and Dr Doom and give them a run for their money.

@solesamurai:

Then why doesn't he do that to everyone and just 1hit ko all of his battles?

Because Magneto has morals too, particularly when it comes to mutants and the X-men. He's been capable of killing X-men on numerous occasions and has gone as far as saving some of them. He even considers Xavier a friend but with political views he disagrees with.

@TheNeutralOne: Because that's the way he's written? Wouldn't make for a very good story if he just 1 shotted everyone.

@solesamurai:

So your saying in character he would never do it. Just like how storm could 1 shot everybody but doesn't because in character she would never do it, that's the way she's written as you so adequately put it.

But as for this battle if storm freezes him he has no means to stop it. Even in his room he wouldn't see it coming because he has no knowledge of her powers. It could be argued that he could stop it but he would have to know about it before it happens and there is no instance where law has been shown to have observation haki. This goes the same for if she lightening strikes as well. He has to see it coming before it happens to modify his room to protect him from it.

@TheNeutralOne: Storm couldn't 1 shot everybody without being powered by Gaea, until i see scans I refuse to believe she is as powerful as people are trying to make her seem.

And no, In character magneto wouldn't use it on other Mutants, anyone else is fair game.

@solesamurai said:

@One_Piece_God said:

@solesamurai said:

Late post lol

Bullshit scans please. Magneto can literally rip the iron out of her body if he wanted too. If that happened in the comic, it was either PIS or CIS considering Magneto can take of the likes of Thor and Dr Doom and give them a run for their money.

I can not find the other one where she creates a vaccum around him suffocating him and he uses Collosus to stop her.

We are going to go way off topic here lol.

Storm has also defeated Doom.

I'm not saying in an out right battle Storm would win because the Comic is not written like that, Magneto as the main protaganist in X-Men and will be depicted to be stronger PIS or not that is how the story goes, lets just say if Storm was a vilian shit would get real. But I believe Storm has shown greater feats of power that Magneto has, however greater power does not always give you the win, as I said Magneto is more skilled and has greater experience on his side.

She has ignited a H-bomb in space and created Gale 12 forced solar winds backed by the full power of the sun. She has also redirected energy that can destroy the earth. I have yet to see Magneto manipulate energy on this scale.

Point to note just becasue Magneto has been shown to defeat Storm, does not mean he is more powerful. By that logic that must then mean that Magneto is more powerful than the likes of Thor and Pheonix.

Things I would like to point out about Magneto, that are never really spoken of:-

• He did not manipulate the EMP of the earth with his own power
  • He has utilized machines to affect the earth's magnetic fields
  • Carrying of asteriod M he had a power boost from Cortez's ability to boost his own power and sustain him
  • In the earlier X-Men series he used the mutant booster drug kick to artificially augment his powers yet again
  • Magento is really powerful however he does come up short when it comes to his own power output
  • He has shown to be more ruthless and augment his powers to achieve his goals

He has an incredible feat where he is pulling the bullet back to earth but that took a lot of time, prep and concentration (over several issues of the comic) and it nearly killed him. Storm gathered the power of millions of suns and planets (over a few panels), she also nearly died but not from performing the feat but from channelling all that energy within herself.

In regards to Storm no machine has enhanced her powers that I've seen. The energy was provided and fell under her control. The planetary feat I think your trying to dismiss can not because she was not ampt by anyone or thing, it was all her. You may believe that when Magneto taps into external power we have to give him the same credit however there's a difference between having vast power that allows you to use a ridiculous amount of energy and using equipment in order to achieve feats that would not be possible without the use of a literal power amp.

@taichokage:

Storm has been shown to solo entire teams of X-Men just like Magneto.

Just take a look at this link, particularly the very first thing. http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?164040-The-Official-Magneto-Respect-Thread

@One_Piece_God: That is one incarnation(an old scan to boot) Where she MIGHT have been strong enough to kill him. magneto has evolved past that 1 hundred fold. I doubt storm beat doom outside of PIS considering on a bad day doom takes out the likes of the Silver Surfer, and could also take Infinity gauntlet blasts from thanos and survive(storm could never replicate power on that scale).

@solesamurai:

Sorry for the late reply and Storm has too I have shown you the evidence to prove it lol.

@taichokage:

Your point. I have already shown evidence to back up my claims it still stands that Eric has more experince and control but Storm has greater power outputs.

Thanks for taking part in this thread guys.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,210 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Laws too fast, he'd chop her before she could summon the storm and he'd cut up her body

@Jinbeifan1:

Read the previous posts to see why Storm is a beast.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel