Storm Vs Trafalgar Law

Topic started by One_Piece_God on June 16, 2013. Last post by taichokage 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Standard Equipment

Battle To Death

No Knowledge

No Prep

In Character

Battle On Punk Hazard

Post by taichokage (12,588 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Law easily. Storm is dangerous but not more so than Law.

@taichokage:

She could easily launch attacks outside Law's room could she not.

She could but if they enter his room as is necessary to strike him then they still fall under his rules. Not to mention his room is very big now.
Post by Stingerrain (356 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Without any knowledge of each other, I could see Law winning with some difficulty.

If they had knowledge, I'd go with Storm seeing as how she's dealt with mutants who have powers similar to or greater than Law. She could play it smart and fight at a distance.

However that's not the case, so I say Law wins for now; but it's by no means an easy win.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,488 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Well Law's weakness has finally been revealed which is that his using his room takes a lot of energy unlike most DFs. If Storm can keep bombarding him with attacks outside of his range then he will eventually fall.

That is however if she can get out of his range in the first place, which she probably couldn't. Depends on starting distance I suppose.

Also lets see how Law defends himself against Doflamingo in the next chapter.

At the moment I'm leaning towards Law though.

She shouldn't be able to stay our of his range. His range is at least the equivalent of a small island, not to mention that he can teleport or switch Storm in his room at will. She isn't even quick enough to avoid his attacks even without the teleporting and what not.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage:

" not to mention that he can teleport or switch Storm in his room at will. not to mention that he can teleport or switch Storm in his room at will."

I do believe they actually have to be in a room before he switches between rooms.

Um also she can stay out of range the whole fight. Between the blinding mist, tsunami's. typoons, tornadoes, lightening. rain law would be completely overwhelmed and constantly under pressure. Also she can fly and move around that way. If she decides to go for a win she can lightening zap him and there goes law(i dont think ive ever seen him use observation haki). But that being said law could also defeat her in one go if she dilly dallies.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I dont see Storm winning here. If she gets into his range, it's over before it starts. If she decides to fight long distance, I still dont see how that would help her. He has control over anything that enters his "room", meaning that if she tried to hit him with lightening, he could just avoid it so long as he stays within his room. And knowing Law, he will still in his "room".

Post by othus12 (6,284 posts) See mini bio Level 12

lol law has island range with room at full power so storm isnt getting out anytime soon.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Stingerrain: Just out of curiosity what mutant has powers even remotely similar to laws?

@taichokage: @ChromeDisaster: @othus12: @ohgodwhy:

• Storm could easily create flash floods to render Law powerless
  • She gives the likes of Magneto serious trouble - Uncanny X-Men
  • She can create hyperstorms that engulf the entire planet albeit this was when her powers where boosted by Rachel but she can easily do this to an island
  • She can minipulate the air to freeze the lungs
  • She can H2H with likes of Wolverine and floor him

@One_Piece_God: All of those are good reasons, but none of it would matter because in order to even effect Law, things have to come into his room, which means he can do anything to and with everything she throws at him.

@ChromeDisaster: until he runs out of stamina~

@ChromeDisaster:

How is Law going to switch having his lungs frozen and besides she can stay at a distance outside his room.

A tsunami the size of what Whitebeard can create, how is he going to switch that within his room when it will be engulfed.

People tend to underestimate Storm because she holds back all the time, never really shows her true potential or because of PIS.

Please remember she is on the borderline of being an Omega-lvl mutant.

Storm is nowhere near being a omega level mutant that is a ridiculous statement to make. She is powerful yes, but nowhere near Omega level in power.

@One_Piece_God: Im only basing my opinions on he fact that iv'e never seen Storm go for those types of attacks in character. Enraged or bloodlusted, maybe.

Also, he can just teleport for the tsunami, and he is screwed with the frozen lungs, but like TheNeutralOne stated, his advantage only goes as far his stamina let's him.

So Storm wins after a long battle

@solesamurai:

I said borderline and you clearly have no idea the feats she's pulled off do you

@One_Piece_God: Still wrong. magneto is borderline omega level, and he could have pneumonia, HIV(untreated), and have a bullet wound in his stomach and he'd still stomp storm like no one believes. To my understand an omega Level mutant is either a mutant who at top potential is the peak of their genetic material for their power group. Beings like iceman and Jean grey and Marvel girl are all omega level mutants. Storm is nothing compared to their power.

@solesamurai:

Actually storm is omega level at her best. And magneto is an omega level if i recall correctly. Storm has the ability to control the weather to its fullest. Not just rain and lightening but earthquakes, tornadoes tsunamis. You might as well label her the dark side of mother earth. The only thing that keeps her below the omega level is her moral compass. If she was a villain no one could stop her before she killed them. Also how will magneto stop storm per say? His mastery of metal will only serve as conductors for her to electrocute him...(outside of the plotline of course.)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel