storm vs naruto universe, dvz universe, hunter hunter universe

Topic started by wing001 on March 26, 2010. Last post by Daniel_Newton 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by wing001 (13 posts) See mini bio Level 5

storm vs naruto universe, dbz u, hunter hunter u, full metal alchemist u. 

battle take palce in limbo, all the super powered characters of all this universe again storm they ahve one hour prep

storm take this, there is no way storm can be defeat, she blizt them all and fries everyone with he thunders
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@JJOR64 said:
"

"

man get your sorry ass away from this thread you are mad because you can proof any of your anime pathetic characters can defeat the goddess of the storm. storm
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@wing001:   To tell you the truth, these kinds of threads are not aloud.  Read the rules.

i dotn care about the rules. you cant come with an argument then go away.
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
storm loses she may be able to speed blitz a few but more than enough dbx characters can do the same strom has never shown to take planet bustin attacks.
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
And she can't hurt madara are you a storm fanboy?
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@wing001 said:

" i dotn care about the rules. you cant come with an argument then go away. "

Unfortunately for you, I do care about the rules. Threads like these are not allowed, as JJOR64 pointed out. Not only have you stated you don't care about the rules, but even after breaking them, you are insisting that storm cannot lose, making the thread pointless as you won't even accept anyone elses views on the matter.

I am giving you an official warning. If I see another thread like this one you will be banned. If you have a problem, PM me.

LOCKED.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel