Storm vs Enel

Topic started by WorldEater on July 23, 2013. Last post by akronawol17 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by WorldEater (279 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The fight takes place above an open field. 

No prep. 
In character. 
WIn via Death or K.O. 
Enel has his weapon. 

Who wins? 

vs  
vs  
ENEL
ENEL
Post by taichokage (13,322 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I thought this happened already. But Enel easily. Storm can't touch him but he'd have an easy time doing the same.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Storm might honestly be the most overhyped character in all of existence... oh wait, next to Goku.

Post by Dream (7,627 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Enel's best shot at victory is gonna have to be from physical strikes since Storm is otherwise immune to harm from any of his lightning attacks. Considering Enel's Logia form is lightning, I'm wondering if Storm's capable of controlling it.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MarioRedfield:

oh wait, next to Goku.

Oh wait, next to Superman, Batman, Hulk, Naruto, Monkey D. Luffy, Ichigo, and etc

Enel wins

@Dream:

I'm wondering if Storm's capable of controlling it.

Very unlikely, Enel have the same control over Lightning as Storm does

Online Now

@Destinyheroknight: Except Storm's control over lightning greatly surpasses Enel's, since she can control any type of weather condition on the planet to affect entire ecosystems while Enel's lightning is limited to a certain area.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Enel stabs her with his trident.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Dream said:

Enel's best shot at victory is gonna have to be from physical strikes since Storm is otherwise immune to harm from any of his lightning attacks. Considering Enel's Logia form is lightning, I'm wondering if Storm's capable of controlling it.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/ztzmus.jpg

She isn't immune to lightning, she gets KOed by it in this scan here. She might have a resistance but an outright immunity is unlikely.

@Dream said:

@Destinyheroknight: Except Storm's control over lightning greatly surpasses Enel's, since she can control any type of weather condition on the planet to affect entire ecosystems while Enel's lightning is limited to a certain area.

His lightning was also never stated to be limited at all and there is no proof of her being able to control lightning to a greater degree Than Living lightning.

@Dream:

Enel have master his Lightning abilities and his Lightning form, he was able to overwhelm Nami's control of him (and she a very skillful at weather science). Storm can't just control living lightning that have a brain. If she can, I would like to see a scan

@solesamurai:

His lightning was also never stated to be limited at all and there is no proof of her being able to control lightning to a greater degree Than Living lightning.

Enel limit is his Haki range and that was just island size (with the boost from lightning network)

Online Now

@solesamurai: That looks like a tazer, not lightning.

@Dream said:

@solesamurai: That looks like a tazer, not lightning.

They both electrocute and your statement was she was immune to it. Tasers emit far less voltage than real lightning as well.

Post by taichokage (13,322 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Even if she were immune to Enel's lightning, he is still more than capable of blitzing her and dealing with her physically.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yeah. Enel does win though more than likely.
Post by One_Piece_God (556 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: @solesamurai: @MarioRedfield: @Destinyheroknight:

Do I have to post Storms feats again lol (The ones that are greater than Magneto's)

But as I am a One Piece fan I will go along with you guys saying Enel wins via speed.

Online Now

Guess I'll post my thoughts as well.

However this battle goes will depend on what Enel does for an opening attack. If he resorts to a physical attack, Storm's screwed since she'll lack the attributes to counter, evade or even endure his attacks. If he resorts to a lightning attack, Enel's screwed since Storm will be immune to his attacks and she can wipe him out with whatever hazardous weather condition she can conjure up while in flight.

@One_Piece_God said:

@taichokage: @solesamurai: @MarioRedfield: @Destinyheroknight:

Do I have to post Storms feats again lol (The ones that are greater than Magneto's)

But as I am a One Piece fan I will go along with you guys saying Enel wins via speed.

You never posted ones of her being better than magneto for starters, it's general knowledge he'd beat her in a fight. You posted links to scans about her powers I wasn't aware she had and while impressive don't beat magneto's consistent planetary feats.

Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Heat up his finger tips

Tap her neck

She dies a painful death.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel