Sting vs Rufus

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Nov. 24, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

There's been major disagreements within Sabretooth, and Sting has attacked Rufus in the thick of it. Both are still in character. This is the same Sting who fought Natsu.

Fight takes place in a town centre, both starting 10m apart.

Who wins?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,494 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'd say Sting would win this one. Rufus is the obvious choice but with Fairy Tail being Fairy Tail and all that crap about courage and friendship bla bla then Sting should come out on top.

If we're not using Fairy Tail BS then Rufus should win, his memory make magic should make him one of the strongest mages in the series IMO. Also I'm not to sure on how Sting could hope to counter Rufus's memory magic either.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Realistically Rufus could solo Sting + Rouge without out fairy fail bull crap...
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ohgodwhy: That was why I said that this is the Sting who fought Natsu, so there'll be no "I'll win for my friends" crap going on.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,455 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ohgodwhy said:

I'd say Sting would win this one. Rufus is the obvious choice but with Fairy Tail being Fairy Tail and all that crap about courage and friendship bla bla then Sting should come out on top.

If we're not using Fairy Tail BS then Rufus should win, his memory make magic should make him one of the strongest mages in the series IMO. Also I'm not to sure on how Sting could hope to counter Rufus's memory magic either.

This! I agree... I don't see Sting countering the memory make magic... unless he has something similar to what Gray did, then he is toast.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel