Sternritter vs. Espada

Topic started by Galenbeta on Nov. 10, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 8 months ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter

Rules

Espada have thier Fraccion

Aizen can't rgenerate but has final from

Imcludes Gin and Tousen

No banaki stealing

Win via K.O? or death

All equipment for all, except for the stolen bankai

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,589 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta: Do the Sternritters at least have the bankai's they have already stolen?

@ImDictatorBowDown: no

Post by taichokage (12,468 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
It makes no difference. Even though we've yet to see all of the Stern Ritter, it's over 20 vs 11 including Aizen. I'd say that outside the top 4 Espada the Stern Ritter average more powerful to begin with. This is without seeing the strongest Stern Ritter get serious, Bach, Haschwald, Ishida Askin and what not. As long as Bach takes Aizen, only Baraggan would be very tricky
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

There's a reason that only Halibel is really the only one left, and she's a *** slave seemingly...

**Except Grimmjow, Grimmjow's a beast.**

Online Now
The reason Harribel is left is because Kubo seems to dislike killing off prominent females. The only female Espada and former female Espada didn't die out of all the other Espada except Grimmjow. None of the female fraccion died, all the many times more male fraccion died. None of the female Fullbringers died. 3 of the males did. Even Loly and Menoly lived. So far, the only non fodder females that have died were dead before they were introduced in the series. This will likely change during this arc but the trend is noteworthy. The Unohana situation is unknown.
Post by 5th (1,176 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't blame Kubo for wanting to keep hot and kawaii female characters alive.

Anyways, weren't some of the strongest Stern Ritters killed by Yamamoto and Zaraki?

I do indeed believe the Espada should take this because they have more hax and overall, fire power on their side.

Including the fact that Aizen could solo the majority of them with KS (the same he did with Gotei 13)

Also, Ulquiorra and Barragan both pose as DANGEROUS threat in this fight, the reason why the Stern Ritters have been able to take over the Soul Society was because they had the element of surprise plus the fact that the Soul Society had just left from a recent war and were still making reparations for the Seireitei and all the Captains.

I think the Espada should be able to take this because of Aizen, Barragan, and Ulquiorra, those three should be enough to defeat the Stern Ritters.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: I am personally glad Kubo keeps his female characters alive. You already have guys like Kishimoto who kills his off.

Post by phantomrant (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Uh......final form Aizen? Aizen solo-rapes the Quincies as if they were folders to him (the lot of them are fodders to him as they would be fodders to Kenpachi and Yamamoto anyway even if he was at base)
Online Now
I really don't see the Espada winning. The captains were able to overcome the Espada. They are failing against the Stern Ritter and will likely need both Ichigo and additional assistance like the Royal Guard. Only time will tell I guess because most Stern Ritter have not been fully serious, but I highly doubt the final antagonists are inferior to the mid way antagonists. Otherwise the fight should've ended in the first full head on battle like it did against the Espada.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Aizen trolled Juha Batch, he will do so again along with his army.

Post by AFGM (133 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Espada because the Sternritter would be very affected by hollow attacks.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@AFGM said:

Espada because the Sternritter would be very affected by hollow attacks.

Very true! I totally forgot about that. I also doubt they can deal with Gin's Bankai.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The Espada for now. Until the sternritter show their all, I'd say the espada+their resurrection guarantees their win. It's just that explosion sternritter chick in volstandig mode is pretty damn sick.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Aizen has his final form?

Well, this battle is pretty much done.

Online Now
Hmm. I'm a bit surprised. Despite being in the minority, I'm confident the Stern Ritter will prove themselves further.
Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Hmm. I'm a bit surprised. Despite being in the minority, I'm confident the Stern Ritter will prove themselves further.

Considering Gotei 13 in average power wise was better than Espada. Although I will say this Stern Ritter does have its fair shair low powered individuals.

But Stern Ritter does seem to have a better top tier fighters in numbers but we should wait for a bit.

Although part of the reason Gotei 13 struggled was loss of bankai.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@321zigzag1: The current Gotei 13 is much stronger than what they were when they faced the Espada

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@supernova7005 said:

@321zigzag1: The current Gotei 13 is much stronger than what they were when they faced the Espada

Well of course part of the reason is because they trained after their loss of bankai. I don't recall them gaining a notable boost during the time skip. Not saying they didn't get stronger of course though.

However I still say Stern Ritter does have its fair share of its low tier members. I say it has more low tier and high tier ones compared to the Espada because of its larger numbers and Stern Ritter should be superior overall.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel