Stein (Soul Eater) vs Kakashi (Naruto)

Topic started by MisterShin on April 11, 2010. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Stein with Marie Mjolnir (Death Scythe)
vs
Current Kakashi
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
i lean towards copy ninja
Actually i think i might have made this a stomp for Stein, He looks faster than Raikage.
Stein is fast but the sharingan should help out kakashi, and what would stein do against kumei?
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Stein is fast but the sharingan should help out kakashi, and what would stein do against kumei? "
Thats just it Stein is too fast for kumei. Kakashi needs the target in his eyesight.

@MisterShin: good point, but remember to that kakashi is very accurate and fast with it now, unlike how he was in the deidara fight.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@hitsusatsu11: Nope , not really he still needs to focus and note that both Pain and Sasuke's projectiles are predictable in a linear path so K only needs to set it . I think what you are referring to is his reaction time rather than actual eye speed,
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11:  Though, kakashi wouldn't have much to copy, since his chakra can't emulate the existence of a weapon, which would be the centerpiece of most attacks.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel