starrk vs ulquiorra

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Oct. 11, 2010. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

im actually tired of ppl sayin that ulq is the strongest espada in his released form when starrk is #1 for a reason...i say starrk would win 

both start in their released forms 

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
yeah starrk would win but i actually think ulquiorra is more powerful in 2nd release. Starrk is really powerful himself, overpowering two vizard captains at once, and has giant attacks, and the greatest speed, but there is one espada who has better destructive feats and that is ulquiorra. Starrk would win though due to not only his own power but his high intelligence, and perceptiveness. So far he has been one of the most strategic characters in the series and is by far the most perceptive of all the espada. I think that is why he is the primera. If it were solely power based i would rank maxed out ulquiorra  above him slightly and probably baraggan too but neither, particularly the latter character are very strategic at all. In fact baraggan's serious lack of startegy is the sole reason he lost his battle. He relied only on his super hax powers whereas starrk used not only power but lots of strategy. he lost too but it was because his opponent was simply stronger and way stronger than baraggan's opponent. So in short I think maxed out ulquiorra is slightly more powerful than starrk but would lose in a fight thus is not stronger.
@taichokage said:
"yeah starrk would win but i actually think ulquiorra is more powerful in 2nd release. Starrk is really powerful himself, overpowering two vizard captains at once, and has giant attacks, and the greatest speed, but there is one espada who has better destructive feats and that is ulquiorra. Starrk would win though due to not only his own power but his high intelligence, and perceptiveness. So far he has been one of the most strategic characters in the series and is by far the most perceptive of all the espada. I think that is why he is the primera. If it were solely power based i would rank maxed out ulquiorra  above him slightly and probably baraggan too but neither, particularly the latter character are very strategic at all. In fact baraggan's serious lack of startegy is the sole reason he lost his battle. He relied only on his super hax powers whereas starrk used not only power but lots of strategy. he lost too but it was because his opponent was simply stronger and way stronger than baraggan's opponent. So in short I think maxed out ulquiorra is slightly more powerful than starrk but would lose in a fight thus is not stronger."

i think he lost because he was so distracted with the vizards that shunshi was able to catch him with his shikai....remember starrk didnt fight shunshi seriously...he only got serious after barragan died...but by that time shunshi's hax shikai already had caught him
@FormerCrimsonKing: yes but shunsui wasn't either. he only fought seriously after ukitake was nearly killed. Also his trump card bankai was never even used nor did he use kidou. It's true though his shikai is major hax. I'd say only kyouka suigetsu is more overpowered (and ryuujin jakka but it already was the strongest and is by far one of the oldest). True though Starrk was cheated big time. I do think Shunsui would've won anyway but he might have needed bankai.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

bloodlusted starrk would win in a good fight 
morals? starrk just isnt serious enough
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Stark is number 1 for a reason
@taichokage said:
" @FormerCrimsonKing: yes but shunsui wasn't either. he only fought seriously after ukitake was nearly killed. Also his trump card bankai was never even used nor did he use kidou. It's true though his shikai is major hax. I'd say only kyouka suigetsu is more overpowered (and ryuujin jakka but it already was the strongest and is by far one of the oldest). True though Starrk was cheated big time. I do think Shunsui would've won anyway but he might have needed bankai."

yea thats true..but once starrk got serious, he DIDNT GET TOUCHED until shunshi caught him by suprised..shunshi was serious, he was about to use his bankai but ukitake stopped him, and that was before barragan died and starrk became serious,
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ulq. 

What kinda Primara Espada doesn't even force his opponent into Bankai?
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Ulq.  What kinda Primara Espada doesn't even force his opponent into Bankai? "
remember he did, but ukitake stopped him, then love and the bird guy came and started gettin beat down by starrk
@FormerCrimsonKing said:

" @hitsusatsu11 said:

" Ulq.  What kinda Primara Espada doesn't even force his opponent into Bankai? "
remember he did, but ukitake stopped him, then love and the bird guy came and started gettin beat down by starrk "

actually he said he was going to use it eventually but never went through with it. Ukitake did caution him though implying that it was too dangerous to use around comrades.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Ulq gets vaped at mid range before he transforms
Post by zetnodan (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FormerCrimsonKing:
Honestly I'd go with ulquorria he said azein had never seen his sacond relese how could he accuratly rankk him if he'd never seen his true power 
@zetnodan said:
" @FormerCrimsonKing: Honestly I'd go with ulquorria he said azein had never seen his sacond relese how could he accuratly rankk him if he'd never seen his true power  "
that doesnt mean anything, even though aizen didnt kno about, how do you kno where he would rank if he did kno about? nobody knows...but im certain ulq couldnt hang with shunshi, love the bird guy, & ukitake like starrk did
@FormerCrimsonKing: I agree.
Post by zetnodan (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Well it's not like he can go down it the ranks. Espada only get stronger when they realese. I'm just saying he would go up afew and probly could if he was more like nnoitora.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17
actually Ulquiorra wins easy.... he was able to hold up agaisnt Ichigo with bankai and hollowfication form at his unreleased form... actually he owned him... and Starrk got killed by Captain Kyouraku with just his Shikai.... it's embarrasing if you ask me.... Ulquiorra on his Segunda Etapa would murfer him... thats why he will always be the strongest Espada...
@DBZ_universe:  ulquiorra would lose to shunshi, also starrk only got caught by his shikai because he was fighting 2 vizards as well and shunshi snuck up behind him....ulq would get raped in the same conditions starrk was in
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@FormerCrimsonKing:
not really... Ulquiorra would own the other Vizards as well.... he owned Vizard Ichigo (with Bankai)  on his unreleased form.... and Ichigo snuck behind Ulquiorra many times as well and with out even looking he block or stoped Ichigo...  
and he cannot own Ulquiorra.... 

bankai vizard ichigo isnt as strong as shunshi
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lanza del rampalgo or whatever its called FTW lol.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel