Starrk (bleach) vs everyone in naruto so far (naruto XP)

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Sept. 12, 2009. Last post by sinister_noob_incarnate 5 years ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Mos said:
"kyouraku beat him with just his shikai.  i think itachi alone will beat starrk. tsukuyomi. amaterasu.  or a billion and 1 kage bunshins. "

explain
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: or pretend to be a tourist then spam the copyright infringement wolf kamikaze ghost barrage
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: isn't that what i say?, spam cero?
 
and i suppose he can speak spanish, hueco-mundo?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: they would believe it
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: they are isolated ninja world anyway
 
hueco mundo?, las noches?, hierro hierro
 
KABLOOOM
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
So Starrk still wins hu. i though someone would vote for madara or raikage as somewhat equal opponents. obviously not equal, but a good challenge.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sinister_noob_incarnate: both of them can't fly, actually how stark nevr fight on land, and cero spamming is his power.....
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
still
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
stark still wins, same thing if you make ulqiorra fight them, he ca just fly and bombard them with gran rey or explosive spears 
 
bleach >>> naruto
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@cfatalis said:
" stark still wins, same thing if you make ulqiorra fight them, he ca just fly and bombard them with gran rey or explosive spears   bleach >>> naruto "
no
starrk>>>Naruto
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:

" @cfatalis said:

" stark still wins, same thing if you make ulqiorra fight them, he ca just fly and bombard them with gran rey or explosive spears   bleach >>> naruto "
no starrk>>>Naruto "
proven by this thread?
 
by extension possibly ulqiorra
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
i wonder how long it would take Aizen to obliterate everyone in Naruto. 5, maybe 10 seconds.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
as fast as naruto cast can kill themselves
 "kyouka suigetsu"
 ...........................
done
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
of course, 3 seconds, what was i thinking
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
yeah commit mass suicide by asking deidara to blew himself up, while they did group hugs, go figure
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@cfatalis said:
" yeah commit mass suicide by asking deidara to blew himself up, while they did group hugs, go figure "
ya, thats pretty much how it works. i just wonder if anyone will disagree with us.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" @cfatalis said:
" yeah commit mass suicide by asking deidara to blew himself up, while they did group hugs, go figure "
ya, thats pretty much how it works. i just wonder if anyone will disagree with us. "
someone will
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
darn naruto fanatics.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
well they are not called "narutards" for nothing
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
haha, good one.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel