Starrk (bleach) vs everyone in naruto so far (naruto XP)

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Sept. 12, 2009. Last post by sinister_noob_incarnate 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog said:
"masashi kishimoto said firearms would end naruto so stark stomps here. "
thats wat i thought but apparently some uy is saying he wont fight back because of his attitude -_- "
Thats like saying naruto wins if his opponents stand still I did not see character moral apply rule in the opening.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Tradog said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog said:
"masashi kishimoto said firearms would end naruto so stark stomps here. "
thats wat i thought but apparently some uy is saying he wont fight back because of his attitude -_- "
Thats like saying naruto wins if his opponents stand still I did not see character moral apply rule in the opening. "

yea hes new lol
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
starrk wins
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Thats like saying naruto wins if his opponents stand still I did not see character moral apply rule in the opening.  

I didn't see the blood lust on either.  I assess characters by their personality not just their powers, because the way they fight has to be factored in and personality influences it.   If you are a lazy character you hold back (like Stark).  If you are arrogant you underestimate and get beat by people that would have no chance normally (Barragan).  You see, if you guys wanted "blood lust" you should have put it on the first post.  If you don't have bloodlust on then things like personality and stupidity can be factored in.   But whatever, even if he starts spraying cero all over (thats his blood lust I guess) I still think he loses since he is fighting hundreds of ninjas and dozens of them have abilities that can take him out.

Okay, even if we bloodlust him how does he counter Itachi or Sasuke's mind crushing Genjutsus?  How does he counter things like Frog Song which is pretty much instant kill if you even hear it?  He has no experience with escpaing these at all so he is probably screwed...I have no reason to believe he is immune to jutsus like everyone else seems to be implying.  Then there is Naruto with tails that appear to have more destructive power than Stark...even four tails seemed to have stronger blasts than him as it busted through a Forest and two demon gates.  

Heh, even some characters that he would own badly 1v1 could beat him if they cheap shotted him while he is busy with all the ninjas and summons on the field.  Kakashi is able to warp pieces of Stark's body into a different dimension just by focusing on them with his eye.  I have no reason to believe Stark is immune to space time jutsus, sorry.  Deidara can fly high above while Stark is fighting and drop a C4 and vaporize Stark from the inside or just Kamikaze bomb Stark for 10 square kilometers as he puts it...lol..it goes on and on.

The real problem is that Stark is fighting hundreds of ninjas + summons at once and not one at a time by design of this thread means he has no chance.   If this was a gauntlet where they keep coming out one by one he might win, but he is getting hit by hundreds of jutsus at once and won't last long.   Also, the fact Stark jobbed badly in the manga is proof enough for me.
@Klandicar said:
"

I didn't see the blood lust on either.  I assess characters by their personality not just their powers, because the way they fight has to be factored in and personality influences it.   If you are a lazy character you hold back (like Stark).  If you are arrogant you underestimate and get beat by people that would have no chance normally (Barragan).  You see, if you guys wanted "blood lust" you should have put it on the first post.  If you don't have bloodlust on then things like personality and stupidity can be factored in.   But whatever, even if he starts spraying cero all over (thats his blood lust I guess) I still think he loses since he is fighting hundreds of ninjas and dozens of them have abilities that can take him out. Okay, even if we bloodlust him how does he counter Itachi or Sasuke's mind crushing Genjutsus?  How does he counter things like Frog Song which is pretty much instant kill if you even hear it?  He has no experience with escpaing these at all so he is probably screwed...I have no reason to believe he is immune to jutsus like everyone else seems to be implying.  Then there is Naruto with tails that appear to have more destructive power than Stark...even four tails seemed to have stronger blasts than him as it busted through a Forest and two demon gates.    Heh, even some characters that he would own badly 1v1 could beat him if they cheap shotted him while he is busy with all the ninjas and summons on the field.  Kakashi is able to warp pieces of Stark's body into a different dimension just by focusing on them with his eye.  I have no reason to believe Stark is immune to space time jutsus, sorry.  Deidara can fly high above while Stark is fighting and drop a C4 and vaporize Stark from the inside or just Kamikaze bomb Stark for 10 square kilometers as he puts it...lol..it goes on and on. The real problem is that Stark is fighting hundreds of ninjas + summons at once and not one at a time by design of this thread means he has no chance.   If this was a gauntlet where they keep coming out one by one he might win, but he is getting hit by hundreds of jutsus at once and won't last long.   Also, the fact Stark jobbed badly in the manga is proof enough for me. "
Okay so no bloodlust then starkk shoots naruto and naruto gets knocked out basically naruto wins because his opponents will not fight back? And they don't have prep they all wont be at the same place at the same time.

Okay so no bloodlust then starkk shoots naruto and naruto gets knocked out basically naruto wins because his opponents will not fight back? And they don't have prep they all wont be at the same place at the same time.

The thread said Stark vs. every character bro...the OP himself said that they TEAM UP.  By your logic they are teamed up by not being at the same place and same time?  Makes no sense.  Sorry but to be a team they have to have some sort of coordination and alliance to fight him together sir.

Quit trolling, blood lust wasn't mentioned, but if we add it why does it matter?  Stark's cero isn't the be all and end all attack, Shunsui tanked one point blank and wasn't even damaged.  Sorry, but Stark jobs and dies to sword slashes.  Characters in Naruto have more lethal attacks than Shunsui's shikai.  Stark has good speed but no durability to speak of and he is going to be damaged if he fights every Naruto character at once.  ;)

Heh, Stark would have trouble with summons too, I didn't mention that but I don't think he has the energy or power to take down 200 foot tall frogs, snakes, and slugs.  Exploding dogs and curb busting cero (that couldn't put down Shunsui point blank in the back) won't do it. 
@Klandicar said:

"

The thread said Stark vs. every character bro.   Quit trolling, blood lust wasn't mentioned, but if we add it why does it matter?  Stark's cero isn't the be all and end all attack, Shunsui tanked one point blank and wasn't even damaged.  Sorry, but Stark jobs and dies to sword slashes.  Characters in Naruto have more lethal attacks than Shunsui's shikai.  Stark has good speed but no durability to speak of and he is going to be damaged if he fights every Naruto character at once.  ;) "
I like how you are trying to act like you proved something when from what I have seen everyone has been proving you wrong on other threads, vs everyone could mean anything 2 at a time or 3 their is a book name ''punisher kills marvel universe'' did he take everyone at the same time? No I am not trolling I just know that a gun would end naruto starkk does not need to kill naruto 1 shot would knock him out and compared to naruto his attack is the end, you seem to get the idea that he dies from regular swords and users when the funny thing is Shunsui would solo naruto most likely without releasing his sword shunsui's durability is better then anyone on naruto so him taking starkk's attack has no bearing in this argument thats like saying because naruto took a chidori from sasuke kakashi would not be able to kill him with that move vise versa.
@Klandicar said:
"

The thread said Stark vs. every character bro...the OP himself said that they TEAM UP.  By your logic they are teamed up by not being at the same place and same time?  Makes no sense.  Sorry but to be a team they have to have some sort of coordination and alliance to fight him together sir.

A team does not mean same place same time it means they work together everyone in konoha teamed up to bring sasuke back but did EVEYONE go jump sasuke? no even if they did starkk flys up at top speed and shoot everyone to death if you're argument is starkk loses because he wont fight back then this is not a fight at all.
@Tradog said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

The thread said Stark vs. every character bro.   Quit trolling, blood lust wasn't mentioned, but if we add it why does it matter?  Stark's cero isn't the be all and end all attack, Shunsui tanked one point blank and wasn't even damaged.  Sorry, but Stark jobs and dies to sword slashes.  Characters in Naruto have more lethal attacks than Shunsui's shikai.  Stark has good speed but no durability to speak of and he is going to be damaged if he fights every Naruto character at once.  ;) "
I like how you are trying to act like you proved something when from what I have seen everyone has been proving you wrong on other threads, vs everyone could mean anything 2 at a time or 3 their is a book name ''punisher kills marvel universe'' did he take everyone at the same time? No I am not trolling I just know that a gun would end naruto starkk does not need to kill naruto 1 shot would knock him out and compared to naruto his attack is the end, you seem to get the idea that he dies from regular swords and users when the funny thing is Shunsui would solo naruto most likely without releasing his sword shunsui's durability is better then anyone on naruto so him taking starkk's attack has no bearing in this argument thats like saying because naruto took a chidori from sasuke kakashi would not be able to kill him with that move vise versa. "

Why are you getting so personal?  I corrected you because you implied the characters aren't fighting side by side (when this is a team up) and you bring up some comic that has no relevance to the subject.  As for proving me wrong, nothing you say about Stark can convince me that he can beat every Naruto character at once.  The fact you bring up Punisher kills Marvel shows you are just grasping at straws though.  Okay, I read punisher kills Marvel Universe...who cares...this is Bleach and Naruto?  If the villages band together they are going to confront him together not 1v1 duel style.  

BTW Naruto characters have better durability than you think.  Madara can't even be touched either so how do you expect a cero to 1 shot him?  Not to mention they use summons, clones and substitutions to eat cero for them.   Also, does one cero beat a being made of energy/chakra like Kyubi?  I doubt it.

Itach + Sussano have great durability feats.  And the little human standing underneath the blast glowing gives you some idea of how big that attack actually was (> building size).

Madara isn't even tangible and you think a cero will hit him? Right...more like go through him while he puts Stark in a genjutsu and ends the fight.

Sasuke's summon eating laser attack, wind attack, puppet attack, and sand attack all at once.

BTW can Stark even do anything to Sussano with Yata's mirror?  It is a supernatural summon that has a mirror that deflects all attacks.  The sword seals anything it cuts in an eternal genjutsu.

Then again, Itachi can just beat Stark by looking/pointing at him with a genjutsu so this overkill isn't necessary.  Just showing you that there are characters who have durability feats and even intangibility feats.

Honestly dude, Madara can probably solo Stark with intangibility + genjutsu.  That is why people make Aizen vs. Madara threads.  Get with the program folks.  ;)
@Klandicar said:
" @Tradog said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

I like how you are trying to act like you proved something when from what I have seen everyone has been proving you wrong on other threads, vs everyone could mean anything 2 at a time or 3 their is a book name ''punisher kills marvel universe'' did he take everyone at the same time? No I am not trolling I just know that a gun would end naruto starkk does not need to kill naruto 1 shot would knock him out and compared to naruto his attack is the end, you seem to get the idea that he dies from regular swords and users when the funny thing is Shunsui would solo naruto most likely without releasing his sword shunsui's durability is better then anyone on naruto so him taking starkk's attack has no bearing in this argument thats like saying because naruto took a chidori from sasuke kakashi would not be able to kill him with that move vise versa. "
 Why are you getting so personal?  I corrected you because you implied the characters aren't fighting side by side (when this is a team up) and you bring up some comic that has no relevance to the subject.  As for proving me wrong, nothing you say about Stark can convince me that he can beat every Naruto character at once.  The fact you bring up Punisher kills Marvel shows you are just grasping at straws though.  Okay, I read punisher kills Marvel Universe...who cares...this is Bleach and Naruto?  If the villages band together they are going to confront him together not 1v1 duel style.    BTW Naruto characters have better durability than you think.  Madara can't even be touched either so how do you expect a cero to 1 shot him?  Not to mention they use summons, clones and substitutions to eat cero for them.   Also, does one cero beat a being made of energy/chakra like Kyubi?  I doubt it. Itach + Sussano have great durability feats.  And the little human standing underneath the blast glowing gives you some idea of how big that attack actually was (> building size).  http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/08/  http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/12/   http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/16/    Madara isn't even tangible and you think a cero will hit him? Right...more like go through him while he puts Stark in a genjutsu and ends the fight.  http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/467/06/    Sasuke's summon eating laser attack, wind attack, puppet attack, and sand attack all at once. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/14-15/  http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/16/  http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/17/   BTW can Stark even do anything to Sussano with Yata's mirror?  It is a supernatural summon that has a mirror that deflects all attacks.  The sword seals anything it cuts in an eternal genjutsu.   http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/392/11/ http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/393/09/  Then again, Itachi can just beat Stark by looking/pointing at him with a genjutsu so this overkill isn't necessary.  Just showing you that there are characters who have durability feats and even intangibility feats.  Honestly dude, Madara can probably solo Stark with intangibility + genjutsu.  That is why people make Aizen vs. Madara threads.  Get with the program folks.  ;) "
I said that because you said I was trolling it had relevance punisher vs marvel universe starkk vs naruto universe again everyone teamed up to bring sasuke back but did everyone in the village go jump sasuke? And you completely missed the point of that punisher thing. I never said naruto character don't have duribility I was saying that theirs does not compare to bleach seeing as how they get hurt by kunai and what not, we don't know what madara's weakness or strength are yet and his cero would blast through the clones and thats if the get a chance before they get shot same with substitution. 4  tailed kyuubi barley destroyed a forest and this is assuming he can do this before he is dead.  And to the rest of your post starkk speed blitz them the only problem would be madara.

with that said starrk solos

4  tailed kyuubi barley destroyed a forest and this is assuming he can do this before he is dead.  And to the rest of your post starkk speed blitz them the only problem would be madara.

The blast didn't level a forest...it DWARFED a forest.  Show me the scans of Stark using a bigger blast than this. 

Show me Stark beating this one while you are at it.

A better view:
Sorry but that looks more impressive than anything Stark has shot (I read both manga so you won't find anything to beat it).

And to the rest of your post starkk speed blitz them the only problem would be madara. 

Your partial concession accepted.  Though many other characters would pose problems also.  Get working on proving Stark is more destructive than these Chakra beasts if that is what you are implying.  Otherwise, Naruto destruction feats > Stark's.

everyone teamed up to bring sasuke back but did everyone in the village go jump sasuke? 

Because in a war/battle usually everyone able to fight shows up?  This is all the naruto characters vs. Stark.  Recovering Sasuke in a covert ops mission you don't want to send the whole Naruto Universe right?  Also, why would the high tier characters from diff villages bother with recovering a kid like Sasuke (unrelated to their goals/life)?  But if their world is under attack by the #1 Espada then they will participate as per directions of the OP.  Two different issues. 
@Klandicar said:

4  tailed kyuubi barley destroyed a forest and this is assuming he can do this before he is dead.  And to the rest of your post starkk speed blitz them the only problem would be madara.

The blast didn't level a forest...it DWARFED a forest.  Show me the scans of Stark using a bigger blast than this. 
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/295/10/ 

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/414/06/ 

And to the rest of your post starkk speed blitz them the only problem would be madara. 

Your partial concession accepted.  Though many other characters would pose problems also.  Get working on proving Stark is more destructive than even Chakra beast if that is what you are implying.  Otherwise, Naruto destruction feats > Stark's. "

ummmmmmm...... 

that was only one cero dog
@FLCL1 said:
" @Klandicar said:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/295/10/ 

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/414/06/ 

Your partial concession accepted.  Though many other characters would pose problems also.  Get working on proving Stark is more destructive than even Chakra beast if that is what you are implying.  Otherwise, Naruto destruction feats > Stark's. "

ummmmmmm...... 

that was only one cero dog "
Thank you!

And 2-3 buildings going up is more destructive than mountains being busted?   You do realize the size difference between a mountain and a building right?  Not even in the same league.  Plus in the panel belows show the blast causes an Earthquake for the people far away.  Naruto's forest buster was a bigger too.

Deidara had blasts that could destroy entire villages (the one Gaara stopped).  His self-destruction was 10 square kilometers aka city wiping (not just a few buildings).

Sorry but Madara or a chakra beast still solos Stark, rest of Naruto cast watch.
@Klandicar said:
"

And 2-3 buildings going up is more destructive than mountains being busted?   You do realize the size difference between a mountain and a building right?  Not even in the same league.   http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/414/07/  Deidara had blasts that could destroy entire villages (the one Gaara stopped).  His self-destruction was 10 square kilometers aka city wiping (not just a few buildings). Sorry but Madara or a chakra beast still solos Stark, rest of Naruto cast watch. "

that was one dog image 20 or 40 
@Klandicar said:
"

And 2-3 buildings going up is more destructive than mountains being busted?   You do realize the size difference between a mountain and a building right?  Not even in the same league.   http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/414/07/  Deidara had blasts that could destroy entire villages (the one Gaara stopped).  His self-destruction was 10 square kilometers aka city wiping (not just a few buildings). Sorry but Madara or a chakra beast still solos Stark, rest of Naruto cast watch. "
Do you see the scan? Again assuming the characters can do this before getting shot everyone in one place at one time only means one big target.
@FLCL1 said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

that was one dog image 20 or 40  "
You should have looked at the panel before it.  It was more than 1 dog.

Then your panel

Nice try though.  ;)
@Klandicar said:
" @FLCL1 said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

You should have looked at the panel before it.  It was more than 1 dog.   http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/373/12/  Then your panel  http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/373/13/   Nice try though.  ;) "

3 dogs image 20 or 40 dumba$$
@FLCL1 said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @FLCL1 said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

You should have looked at the panel before it.  It was more than 1 dog.   http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/373/12/  Then your panel  http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/373/13/   Nice try though.  ;) "
3 dogs image 20 or 40 dumba$$ "
Concession accepted.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel