Starrk (bleach) vs everyone in naruto so far (naruto XP)

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Sept. 12, 2009. Last post by sinister_noob_incarnate 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: not much, since he is also involved in such games, i think it's more simmiliar to yuyu-hakusho, that terriotry thing
Post by taichokage (12,459 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Starrk blasts out 1000 cero's at once and destroys each ninja village in one shot.
we already decided that, that's why we go off topic...
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@taichokage said:
"Starrk blasts out 1000 cero's at once and destroys each ninja village in one shot. "

we kno
@FLCL1 said:
" @taichokage said:
"Starrk blasts out 1000 cero's at once and destroys each ninja village in one shot. "
we kno "
didn't we decided this like a month ago
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I think Stark would lose.  There are a lot of techniques that may incapacitate him such as Genjutsu (Itachi, Kakashi, Madara, Frog Song, Sasuke, etc), Shadow bindings, and attacks that appear to disintegrate anything they touch from Tsuchikage or Amaratasu.  Deidara's C4 may also kill Stark since it explodes from the inside.  If Stark is in character he will lose since he doesnt go all out fast enough.  Does he simply start off with ceros when he was shown to ask to not fight in the first place (in character)?  Ninjas are pretty good at cheapshots which Stark is susceptible to.  He will probably go easy on them because they are so weak then end up dying to a surprise attack from a high level naruto character like Itachi or Kakashi's space time eye.
@Klandicar said:
"I think Stark would lose.  There are a lot of techniques that may incapacitate him such as Genjutsu (Itachi, Kakashi, Madara, Frog Song, Sasuke, etc), Shadow bindings, and attacks that appear to disintegrate anything they touch from Tsuchikage or Amaratasu.  Deidara's C4 may also kill Stark since it explodes from the inside.  If Stark is in character he will lose since he doesnt go all out fast enough.  Does he simply start off with ceros when he was shown to ask to not fight in the first place (in character)?  Ninjas are pretty good at cheapshots which Stark is susceptible to.  He will probably go easy on them because they are so weak then end up dying to a surprise attack from a high level naruto character like Itachi or Kakashi's space time eye. "

no stark is to fast for them to counter he can literally destroy their city in a couple shots maybe one 
he will run through like a disease
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @taichokage said:
we kno "
didn't we decided this like a month ago "

yes people dont read tjhreads anymore
Bleach characters have been shown to be weak versus illusions thanks to Aizen.  I just don't see Stark getting out of Itachi's Tsukiyomi first of all.   Yes, if we assume Stark starts out by nuking the cities (which is completely out of character) then he wins.  But if he lands to fight/converse about how he hates fighting...then he will get put in an illusion and eat a lethal attack like the black flames or a space time warper...he can't resist this despite ~ steel skin.
@Klandicar said:
"Bleach characters have been shown to be weak versus illusions thanks to Aizen.  I just don't see Stark getting out of Itachi's Tsukiyomi first of all.   Yes, if we assume Stark starts out by nuking the cities (which is completely out of character) then he wins.  But if he lands to fight/converse about how he hates fighting...then he will get put in an illusion and eat a lethal attack like the black flames or a space time warper...he can't resist this despite ~ steel skin. "

well yea he loses if he fights head on but if starrk had to fight 7 other countrys why do u think he would take his time?
@FLCL1 said:
" @Klandicar said:
"Bleach characters have been shown to be weak versus illusions thanks to Aizen.  I just don't see Stark getting out of Itachi's Tsukiyomi first of all.   Yes, if we assume Stark starts out by nuking the cities (which is completely out of character) then he wins.  But if he lands to fight/converse about how he hates fighting...then he will get put in an illusion and eat a lethal attack like the black flames or a space time warper...he can't resist this despite ~ steel skin. "
well yea he loses if he fights head on but if starrk had to fight 7 other countrys why do u think he would take his time? "
or if he arrives ready to fight
@FLCL1 said:

" @Klandicar said:

well yea he loses if he fights head on but if starrk had to fight 7 other countrys why do u think he would take his time? "

His personality?  He took many chapters fighting/talking to his enemies before he even released.  I'm just going off of what is probable.   It isn't like he wants to kill a bunch of people, he even lets them "surrender" like when he beat those two vizards.  Someone like Itachi can put him in an illusion where his opponents are surrendering but he is really getting killed by the other high tier naruto characters while paralyzed.  If this was Ichigonator or R2 Ulquiorra I think they would win head on because they don't play around and also have nuclear level blasts, but Stark's laid back personality is a huge hinderance when he is fighting ninjas with potentially lethal attacks and illusions.   I'm not saying he cant win, but I think he dies in this one due to an illusion and a lethal jutsu.
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Klandicar said:
or if he arrives ready to fight "

this guy keeps using character morals and habits : /
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Klandicar said:
or if he arrives ready to fight "
this guy keeps using character morals and habits : / "
which is important but, really if stark sees a bunch of people down there, wanting to lynch him.....
@Klandicar said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @Klandicar said:

His personality?  He took many chapters fighting/talking to his enemies before he even released.  I'm just going off of what is probable.   It isn't like he wants to kill a bunch of people, he even lets them "surrender" like when he beat those two vizards.  Someone like Itachi can put him in an illusion where his opponents are surrendering but he is really getting killed by the other high tier naruto characters while paralyzed.  If this was Ichigonator or R2 Ulquiorra I think they would win head on because they don't play around and also have nuclear level blasts, but Stark's laid back personality is a huge hinderance when he is fighting ninjas with potentially lethal attacks and illusions.   I'm not saying he cant win, but I think he dies in this one due to an illusion and a lethal jutsu. "

so wat u are trying to tell me is that an insanely strong character like starrk who's lose was PIS by the way loses because u think that he will go down there and fight when he can stay up there and shot -_- u base ur arguement on that?

so wat u are trying to tell me is that an insanely strong character like starrk who's lose was PIS by the way loses because u think that he will go down there and fight when he can stay up there and shot -_- u base ur arguement on that?

Canon manga facts?  He doesn't like to kill his opponents.   He could of stayed up there and finished them with the wolves but he lands and starts chatting about how he will let them run away.

If you want to argue that Stark goes completely out of character and nukes Konoha from above you can, but it is very out of character for him and against what he has shown in the manga.

Can you understand why letting someone like Itachi surrender/run away might be a bad idea?  The moment Itachi points at him or looks into the eyes means that Stark is paralyzed in an illusion.  Personality is a huge factor in a battle like this.  If this was Aizen I think he would come up with a scheme to eliminate them all, but this is Stark who gives his enemy to many breaks.  People may not realize it, but illusions combined with attacks that warp space and time can eliminate Stark in a few seconds despite him being "insanely powerful".

He is taking on too many opponents at once IMO to come out on top.  Individually he can solo them all except for maybe a few who could get him in an illusion if he is in character.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
This thread is just stupid tbh, the naruto universe would win. Madara can phase through any attack, Itachi Uchiha's Genjutsu can pretty much beat most people in bleach. And im not fanboying as i love bleach more than naruto.
@Chengy said:
"This thread is just stupid tbh, the naruto universe would win. Madara can phase through any attack, Itachi Uchiha's Genjutsu can pretty much beat most people in bleach. And im not fanboying as i love bleach more than naruto. "

no, if we be reasonable starrk wins by utterly destroying everything in days 
however if we go by habits he loses
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
masashi kishimoto said firearms would end naruto so stark stomps here.
@Tradog said:
"masashi kishimoto said firearms would end naruto so stark stomps here. "

thats wat i thought but apparently some uy is saying he wont fight back because of his attitude -_-
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel