Starrk and Hirako vs Mihawk and Black beard

Topic started by Hirako_Fan on Nov. 18, 2010. Last post by Jagi 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Escenario 1
-No reiatsu Crush
-No intangibility
-Flight banned
-Black beard pre Gura Gura 

Escenario 2
-No reiatsu Crush
-BLack beard has gura gura no mi
-Stark starts released
-Shinji starts Hollowfied
-No intangibility

hyperbolic time chamber

who wins this Epic fight
Post by fabuloso_larumba (118 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Team 2, Blackbeard can absorb and shoot back all of Starkk's attacks even faster and stronger, Mihawk is noteably better at swordplay than Hirako, however Hirako has his reverse attacks, that would put Mihawk in danger however Mihawk has shown he is smart enough that he can get used to it, I only say this because he explained it to Aizen so why not Mihawk, not to mention he will figure it out when he attacks, he has displayed intelligence such as finind out the weakness in Luffy and Zoros attacks from seeing it one, he was able able to figure out it was Doflamingo who cut Crocodile's head off, so I'm sure he can get around a minor change in style, he is the best swordsman in the wold afteral. Giving Blackbeard the gura is overkill, Aizen is the only problem depending on which for you put him in, his first and regulare is the only one that has shown anything impressive, his other form was cool with that black coffin but it was destroyed by mountain busting Ichigo.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15
team one stomps this, shinji releases his shikai, then him and starrk both spam ceros and wolves...game
@FormerCrimsonKing:
Again Blackbeard can reflect the blast and suck them both in and crush them, give him gura gura and he kill Shinji at least pretty quickly. Also Hirako's shikai would affect Starrk too.  Mihawk can cut them with his shcokwaves alone.
@fabuloso_larumba: Hirako will not explain his shikai abilities since in every fight here in animevice CIS is off wich means that he will not tell anything in this mach and he will go for the kill once he releases his shikai. and how will mihawk figure it out? as aizen only figured out cause shinji explained everything to him aside that aizen has Great expirieneces  in sence manupulation

can you post scans of blackbeard reflecting 1000 ceros or Block busting Wolves?  or the durability to tank said shot?
 can you post why Gura Gura no mi is overkill 

and no HIrakos Shikai does not afect Stark isince he can can control on who his powers are working on.

the dark fruit has only shown to work on fodder since if he had said power he would not run away from akainu
@fabuloso_larumba: shinji chooses who he wants it to effect,(remember the hitsuguya vs aizen fight?) so starrk wont be effected, also show me blackbeard or mihawk being able to harm souls(starrks wolves are made of his soul)
@Hirako_Fan:
Okay the point still stands that Mihawk has diplayed about as much intelligence as Aizen (Please show scans of Aizen's intelligence or something to prove otherwise)  umm you know he uses blackholes right? he swallowed an entire town easily and blasted it back out with tremendous force, Gura gura is overkill because he can launch a level 10 earthquake into both of their bodies and destroy them like he did with Aokiji and they are intant after he swings his arm from what I have seen. Can you show either of team one tanking a hit from someone that easily cut a giant frozen tsunami without even touching it or getting swallowed up by a blaxk hole?
@FormerCrimsonKing:
Why not? His blackhole sucks in even intangible things so why not blast from a ghost? In One Piece they can do things like that, remember when Ussop used his dial to suck in Perona's ghost so I think Blackbeard can suck in his ceros. Mihawk can simply slash at them from anywhere with his crazy power.
@fabuloso_larumba: you are joking aizen has shown vastly moe inteligense than mihawk.

and no your point is ridiculous those black holes have only worked on fodder and still can you post me something of mihawk tanking  or blackbeard tanking 1000 ceros or soul wolves

and mihawk cutting a glasier mens litle since them  none of them are going to stand still waiting for him to do that especialy with their senses inverted.

if blak beard had said potence on his black holes them he wiukd not be running away from akainu 

aside that you cannot prove if blackbeard quakes have the same power as white beards quakes
@fabuloso_larumba: lol, the burden of proof falls on you to prove that mihawk can figure out shinji's shikai ability since your claiming he can, also, prove his black holes can suck up souls, and even if it could, they would just explode as soon as he's about to suck them in, as stated befor, shinji & starrk takes this rather easily
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" @fabuloso_larumba: lol, the burden of proof falls on you to prove that mihawk can figure out shinji's shikai ability since your claiming he can, also, prove his black holes can suck up souls, and even if it could, they would just explode as soon as he's about to suck them in, as stated befor, shinji & starrk takes this rather easily "
Because Mihawk is a master swordsman and the best in the world and was able to figure out a lot of things the moment they happened (As explained in my above post) Yet an explosion would affect a black hole? Why Would the explode before impact? YOu guys are not making an argument besides saying he spams blast and the other guy everts their senses in a mile second lol.

@Hirako_Fan said:
"@fabuloso_larumba: you are joking aizen has shown vastly moe inteligense than mihawk.  and no your point is ridiculous those black holes have only worked on fodder and still can you post me something of mihawk tanking  or blackbeard tanking 1000 ceros or soul wolves  and mihawk cutting a glasier mens litle since them  none of them are going to stand still waiting for him to do that especialy with their senses inverted.  if blak beard had said potence on his black holes them he wiukd not be running away from akainu   aside that you cannot prove if blackbeard quakes have the same power as white beards quakes "

No I am not Like I said please show me if I am wrong. And again you are denying one fact by saying he did not do the technique on one attack from another show or tank it, the same can easily be said abour Hirako and starrk. 

They don't have to, Mihawk took no time at all to do it lol, also why does he get the first strike? That who everted sense would only really affect Mihawk, all blackbeard has to do is swing his arm anyway lol 

Umm maybe because he did not feel like taking on the entire army, him running from Akainu means nothing, he even stated he wasn't looking for a fight at the moment. 

Why would they not? What do you have to prove they don't, he displayed the same kind of power with one swing by bringing mainford down.
Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Team two rather easily since you gave Blackbeard the Gura Gura no mi.
@fabuloso_larumba:  lol you cant be serious...POST SCANS OF MIHAWK HAVING HIS SENSES TWISTED AND STILL BEING ABLE TO FIGHT.....also, blackbeard senses will be completely messed up, he would summon a black hole and start sucking the opposite way his opponent is facing and get hit from behind....stop overestimating one piece and prove what you say with feats & scans
@FormerCrimsonKing said:

" @fabuloso_larumba:  lol you cant be serious...POST SCANS OF MIHAWK HAVING HIS SENSES TWISTED AND STILL BEING ABLE TO FIGHT.....also, blackbeard senses will be completely messed up, he would summon a black hole and start sucking the opposite way his opponent is facing and get hit from behind....stop overestimating one piece and prove what you say with feats & scans "

Okay just saying but he is not overestimating One Piece seeing how in other threads he has said they would lose but, you are telling him to post scans of him getting out of a certain technique when he can easily say the same, shoow either of team one resisting the pull of a blackhole. or tanking a slash as strong as Mihawk's either way Blackbeard uses his quakes or Blackhole since it is gravity they will be sucked in regardless lol, Mihakw can simply slash all around, you are preety  much having team two spam blackholes,eathquakes and powerful shaockwaves all over the place since thier senses are everted they would likely be facing different ways. lol. That would be bad for team 1.
@fabuloso_larumba: 
3 words for you no limit fallancie by your logic he could escape kyoka suigetsu bu just seeing once.
 and being the greatest sworsmen in the world means litle since being the best swordsmen dificults him even more having his sense inverted since just like Shijji said the more used you are to your style the most dificult it is unless you are aizen who can also control senses.

again prove that one of those allmighty Blackholes Sucking even a midtier if you cannot them Blackbeards blackholes are useless
or if you prove me that those would suck akainu,Kizaru,Yamamoto or even Isshin  or even you think that they have the same power has haos wich he has not shown at all them is another non limit fallacie.

or shown me that he can absorb an cityblock explosion near him while stark can spam over 60 of those at the same time
and since all of the maches here are bloodlusted Mihawk or Blackbeard who obviusly will never know how to counter shinjis Shikai will not have a second Hit from shinji since the 1st one will be straight trought their heads

@Kurohige: let me ask you this  you think that when they see them missing an atack they would just let them Fire another without doing anyting ????
Post by ToxicFume (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Black beard to my knowledge hasn't shown anything on the scale of absorbing 1000 ceros. BB even feared taking White beard alone so what makes you assume that he'll be able to take Starkk 1000 ceros? If anything Mihawk has a better chance than BB since he actually dodges and that his attacks have quite a long range even for a simple or maybe not so simple swing. If anything BB will be instantly KO'd if he tries to pull Starkk. Also Hirako shikai is pretty hax, but the question then comes in, will haki have a play in this? (Mihawk)
@Hirako_Fan:
Again assuming he does that before Blckbeard swings his arm, they will ahve to dodge constant quake, suction (If at all possible unless they are faster than light) and shockwaves that would cut through them. I can see, team 1 winning just not as easy as everyone is saying.
Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team 1 even with the nerfs. Blackbeard does possess the power to defeat them but he wouldn't get the chance. Despite no flight, team bleach is still faster than team OP especially blackbeard. Also a single cero would be enough to kilk the team op members. These aren't bleach chars who can tank such attacks. Also shinji's shikai would utterly screw them up. Even if they could dodge the ceros they wouldn't be able to once sakanade is active. They wouldn't even be able to hit their targets.
@Kurohige: yeah they can just shumpo on the air to not get hit by the quakes  that npt even killed fodders when shot the quake at their direction and blast him out with cero metralleta. 

and where did you got that they needed to be FTL to evade a quake that is just ridiculius from your part men

as for Mihawks slashes they have prety good reaction
 http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-380-page-3.html
 http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-380-page-4.html

aside that they would be dead as soon has shinji releases his shikai since they would be atacking at the oposite direction

@taichokage: actually i have not banned flight in escenario 2 and there is where BB has te gura gura no mi if no one have readed the op

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel