Stark and Barragan Vs Madara and Hashirama

Topic started by nishi99 on May 1, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,668 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

Current Version of Madara but no Edo.

In Character

No Prep

Setting Hueco Mundo

Post by othus12 (6,705 posts) See mini bio Level 13

cero metralleta in the face.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,035 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Not sure Madara and Hashirama can beat Barragan.

Post by taichokage (13,021 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team Baraggan due to hax. But in the overall power department Team Madara is superior.

@taichokage: wouldnt you like to reconsider? 2 or 3 ceros should be comparable in destruction to a bijuu dama and stark can shoot them extremely fast

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

@taichokage: wouldnt you like to reconsider? 2 or 3 ceros should be comparable in destruction to a bijuu dama and stark can shoot them extremely fast

Meteor*

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,904 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I think Barragan is too hax personally.

Stark dies though.

@eddz99: he cannot use that because that would kill them.

and stark can get out before it falls just fine.

True. Starrk was pretty pretty destructive too, not to mention faster.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

I don't see why he would, since Stark's ceros never showed the level of power individually.

Let's not forget the scale we're talking about when dealing with Kurama bijuudamas:

No way does one of Stark's ceros equal one of those.

Stark would be defeated, but I don't see any way the team can take down Barragan. Team Bleach wins via Barragan HAX.

Baraggan has saved the Espada in so many fights. He really should have been #1. Although I understand Starrk with his super high reiatsu and great skill deserves it on a strictly sheer power and skill standpoint.
Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Some trees can live for thousands of years in real life, who's to say Hashirama's bijuudama tanking chakra enhanced wood can't? If his wood is fast enough too it can get past the time dilation/aging field and do some damage before rotting

@YoungChief said:

Some trees can live for thousands of years in real life, who's to say Hashirama's bijuudama tanking chakra enhanced wood can't? If his wood is fast enough too it can get past the time dilation/aging field and do some damage before rotting

I doubt Barragan would have trouble rotting Hashirama's wood techniques, but you do raise an interesting point.

If Madara had Kurama with him, I think they could pull out a win: Hashi's uber wood statue could cover Barragan, and then leave an opening just small enough for Madara to fire through a bijuudama (or a barrage of bijuudamas). Repeat until Barragan is dead.

But as it stands, I still don't see them winning.

@taichokage said:

Baraggan has saved the Espada in so many fights. He really should have been #1. Although I understand Starrk with his super high reiatsu and great skill deserves it on a strictly sheer power and skill standpoint.

Agreed, Barragan was pretty broken. Truth be told, if he was serious about it then I don't see what even the likes of Isshin could do against him.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,035 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I don't think Mada and Hashi would have the speed to dodge Machine Gun Cero

@UltimateHero0406 said:

I don't think Mada and Hashi would have the speed to dodge Machine Gun Cero

Agreed, but who needs to dodge when you have defenses capable of blocking mountain busters? Not saying that Stark goes down easy, but between the two of them I think Madara/Hashi could definitely beat him.

@YoungChief: Thought I'd give you a scan just to show it, so long as it ages, Barragan can rot it easily, whether it lives for 1 year or 10,000 doesn't really matter:

Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@nishi99 said:

No Prep

Terrible for the naruto side.

In Character

But this nerfs the Espada's chances of winning. An IC Starrk = A Starrk without killing intent. He won't even release. And Baraggan's arrogance prevents him from outright killing his opponents and rather he toys around with them at his leisure until he's done with them.

The only threat is Barragan. Starkk can't do anything to Mokuton giants or Perfect Susanoo. But neither Naruto top tiers have anything to be concerned about as Perfect Susanoo can swing up air slashes that will not only bypass/blow away the Respira, but also one-shot both of the Espada simultaneously.

Team Naruto has this easily.

Post by nishi99 (1,668 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@phantomrant: Don't forget they have no defence against genjutsu Barragan lost to Aizen because of his Illusionary Techniques. Plus Madara has Gedo Mazo and other Rinnegan hax.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,247 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I said the ninja win, since Starrk and Barragan are in character and they normally don't go for the kill (one like to mess with his opponent and the other is lazy).

So Madara and Hashirama take this, only because team 2 isn't going all out

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,904 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I honestly ignored the IC part. The Ninja duo take this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel