Starfire V.S Luffy

Topic started by Aqua11500 on March 2, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Aqua11500 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Anime Star vs Luffy random encounter. 

VS
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Luffy would beat anime starfire. Any other version would be a stomp in starfires favor
@Haofan123 said:
" Luffy would beat anime starfire. Any other version would be a stomp in starfires favor "
How so?
@aqua11500:   
are you asking how he would beat anime starfire or why

he would get stomped by any toher version of starfire?

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,432 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Haofan123 said:
"Luffy would beat anime starfire. Any other version would be a stomp in starfires favor "
@Haofan123 said:
" @aqua11500:   
are you asking how he would beat anime starfire or why

he would get stomped by any toher version of starfire?

"
yeah how because anime Star has basically the same powerset as her comic book counterpart... 
@aqua11500:
If comic starfire would lose anyway in your opinion, why didnt you just use her instead of anime starfire?
@Haofan123 said:
" @aqua11500: If comic starfire would lose anyway in your opinion, why didnt you just use her instead of anime starfire? "
Because this is an anime site -_- 

and Anime Starfire was alot more fun than her actual comic book counterpart ^_^ 

and plus Anime Starfire might be to fast for Luffy
Post by Valtot (38 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@aqua11500:

luffy couldnt beat the comic version who is alot more powerful

@aqua11500:

Seriously, WHAT? What about anime starfire makes you think she can stand up to Luffy? she doesnt even have good speed feats in the show

@Haofan123 said:
"

@aqua11500:

Seriously, WHAT? What about anime starfire makes you think she can stand up to Luffy? she doesnt even have good speed feats in the show

"
She flys at light speed. 

she could Tag Luffy in mid flight .She is also hard to put down because of her durability. 

Or she could possibly nuke him with starbolts.
Post by taichokage (13,233 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@aqua11500: Lol, you are a Starfire fan no? I remember you only made a handful of threads but this is your third one with Starfire if I'm not mistaken. Well I'm not to sure about the anime version winning. I just don't recall anything she showed that looks like it could take out Luffy easily.On the other hand, Luffy has a number of attacks that would greatly harm Starfire, plus he could haki k.o. her. Of course her comic version would win with great ease though.
@taichokage said:
" @aqua11500: Lol, you are a Starfire fan no? I remember you only made a handful of threads but this is your third one with Starfire if I'm not mistaken. Well I'm not to sure about the anime version winning. I just don't recall anything she showed that looks like it could take out Luffy easily.On the other hand, Luffy has a number of attacks that would greatly harm Starfire, plus he could haki k.o. her. Of course her comic version would win with great ease though. "
Yeah im a fan of the TT anime..lol 

Alot of them are pretty powerful
Post by taichokage (13,233 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@aqua11500: Indeed like Starfire and Raven.
@aqua11500:
She has never shown any of the feats you just listed in the anime. And her starbolts are no where around nuke level. Luffy punches her once and shes done. If it was starfire from the comics i see her winning, but not the anime
@Haofan123 said:
" @aqua11500: She has never shown any of the feats you just listed in the anime. And her starbolts are no where around nuke level. Luffy punches her once and shes done. If it was starfire from the comics i see her winning, but not the anime "
How about you  re-watching some episodes before you say "She has never done.." 

Starfire has been shown to move and fly at light speed in the show,she has lifted cars and buses,punched through bulidings,solid steel etc.. 
she can traveled unaided through space,fly from one planet to another..nuff said dude,because the planets she traveled to were probably galaxies away.I htink her strength ,ight evne surpass Cyborg. she can also take alot of punishment due to her alien physiology,like being immune to radiation,extreme tempratures.

I like using characters like the TT in battle forums,they are underestimated alot...imo
@taichokage said:
" @aqua11500: Indeed like Starfire and Raven. "
yeah Raven's one of my top fave anime characters.
@aqua11500:
You do realize that Luffy is immune to blunt force right? and even if thats a no limit fallacy, she still ant hurt him. And SF has never shown such speed in combat. In fact, I remember her getting pwned by enemies much weaker than Luffy
@Haofan123 said:
" @aqua11500: You do realize that Luffy is immune to blunt force right? and even if thats a no limit fallacy, she still ant hurt him. And SF has never shown such speed in combat. In fact, I remember her getting pwned by enemies much weaker than Luffy "
Starfire is light speed.all you can see is white streak of light when she is flying and fighting her clone in the episode "the end"...the bish hits so hard she makes shockwaves. 

Ignore the music... 

and look how fast she is and how much damage she takes
@aqua11500:
This is fanwank to the nth degree. She is going no where near lightspeed. Unlike that sorry excuse for proof, Luffy has real feats. If you want to give starfire a win so badly, just put Luffy against her comic counterpart. Luffy cant take that version of her down
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel