SSJG Goku vs CCC Gilgamesh

Topic started by supernova7005 on Nov. 18, 2013. Last post by Prim4te 9 months ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

VS

I heard CCC Gilgamesh is thousands of times FTL. If this is true, how does this match proceed.

Both bloodlusted.

Starting distance: 50 m.

Who wins?

EDIT: Never expected MvC members would create THIS level of havoc even on other forums. SMH

Edited by Takashichea - 11-18-2013

A 100 Post limit to battle threads. Any thread that goes beyond it will be auto-locked

Post by flamesaber (423 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Goku wins.
Even if Gil is FTL,his EA takes time to charge and for his gae bolg the GOB has to open and slowly the weapons come out.

Goku would have speedblitz him by then.

IT > FTL
Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@flamesaber said:

Even if Gil is FTL,his EA takes time to charge and for his gae bolg the GOB has to open and slowly the weapons come out. Goku would have speedblitz him by then. IT > FTL

I think you meant MFTL+++++

@ Lol at GoB taking weapons out slowly

Goku gets Gae Bolg'd

@EraserCannon: It at  least takes 5 sec for GOB to open and all the weapons to come out.The distance is only 50M in OP.Too bad gil loses this.

IT KKH and GG gil.Goku still has MFTL reaction.

@flamesaber: 5 seconds?

Well, thanks for proving that you don't know jack-shit about Fate. I'll be sure to ignore your opinion from now on.

@EraserCannon: Concession accepted.

The distance is only 50M and this bloodlusted goku.

Too bad gil is my fav fate series character.
Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Bills flick a multi solar system buster like nothing, not to mention completely speedblitz goku in fighting speed where it made him look like he was in slow motion. And Goku fighting speed is MFTL. Fact that Raditz is FTL in fighting speed, Difference between Raditz and SSJ Goku namek is 125 000x 1200 to 150 000 000, And base goku one-shot Frieza since he is > Supreme kai who said any of the kai can one-shot Frieza

Considering Base Goku can one-shot Frieza i am willing to put him at the same gap as Gohan and Cell jr so more than a 2x Difference. 250 000 X 400

that is Goku fighting speed at SSj3, his flying speed though is 30 or 40% Speed of light. Fighting speed MFTL

Regardless, SSjG flicks him and kills him. he has IT just in case

@flamesaber said:

@EraserCannon: Concession accepted. The distance is only 50M and this bloodlusted goku. Too bad gil is my fav fate series character.

Yeah

It takes him 5 seconds to open GoB despite the fact that he can open it in enough time to react to MHS+ servants

Makes perfect sense

What is his durability ?

@EraserCannon: Still ignoring the 50M distance :/
FYI,I've watched the entire fate series so I know how much time it takes for GOB to open.

Goku wins.

if his durability anything short of multi solar system (4 maybe 5 solar system) than he gets finger flicked

Speed is not a issue, Goku has insane fighting speed + IT just in case

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't know about gilgamesh but this version of goku is already leagues above mftl, can atleast tank large multiplanet busters and can atleast destroy a solar system in an instant.

@flamesaber said:

@EraserCannon: Still ignoring the 50M distance :/ FYI,I've watched the entire fate series so I know how much time it takes for GOB to open. Goku wins.

So you've watched the non-canon adaptation?

'I've watched the entire fate series so I know how much time it takes for GOB to open'

So how does this discredit my claim?

Also, I love how you're implying that Gilgamesh is going to stay still when Goku attacks him, lmao

@eddz99: SSJ2 is already solar system, And Both Kid Buu and Fat Buu shown how useless they where against them

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Platinum_94 said:

What is his durability ?

Probably city level

Guys what is gilgamesh durability ?

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Well well well, what do we have here?
@EraserCannon: If he moves,then he can't use GOB,he will have time only to dodge.

Still ignoring 50M..:/

@flamesaber said:

@EraserCannon: If he moves,then he can't use GOB,he will have time only to dodge. Still ignoring 50M..:/

Yes, he can use GoB when he moves. How about you play the Visual Novel before spouting nonsense?

And CCC Gil's durability is- oh wait it doesn't matter, he's immune to conventional weapons.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel