SSJ4 Goku vs SSJG Goku

Topic started by gokugx on Jan. 31, 2014. Last post by flashback180 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by gokugx (369 posts) See mini bio Level 17

10 years later after Buu's defeats, Goku achieved Super Saiyan 4 form during the invasion of Baby. Soon after Omega Shenron's defeats the defenders of Earth found themselves into even in greater danger than before. A powerful foe named Bills invaded the Milky way galaxy (North galaxy). In case to eliminate the effects of other timeline, Bulma invented a time travel machine. Goku travels back to another time, 9 years before the GT time. There future Goku found that Bills is already on that timeline and the battle is almost begun. There "The Battle Of Gods" event took place. Future Goku saw the entire fight between SSJG Goku and Bills and impressed as well. Then Future Goku met the current Goku and the current Goku also impressed by future Goku's SSJ4 transformation. Then both Goku clashed together to gain the strongest SSJ title.

Condition:

• Killing is not allowed. Only give up or Knock out (KO)
  • Fight take place on Earth
  • No planet busting
  • No prep
  • No spirit bomb
  • No holding back
  • No glass during battle (Don't bring DBGT Goku cut by glass topics - No glass weakness)

Feat Rules:

• SSJG = All the Canon feats of the series and BOG movie.
  • SSJ4 = All the Canon and Uncanon feats including DRAGON FIST.
Goku Super Saiyan 4
Goku Super Saiyan 4

VS

Goku Super Saiyan God
Goku Super Saiyan God
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,918 posts) See mini bio Level 13

SSjG >> SSj4 yet GT Goku >> Z Goku, hard to say, I'd go with SSjG Goku though, he seemed more impressive IMO.

Post by LHWKnight (2,734 posts) See mini bio Level 12

SSJG all the way

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Is the movie available yet?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'll just copy what I wrote in another thread.

In DBGT Goku easily fought both Frieza AND Cell in base yet in BOG Bills stated that Goku in base couldn't even beat Frieza. That's a serious powerup.

In DBGT Goku beat Rildo who was said to have been as stronger than Majin Buu, in Rildo's base form. This was stated by Goku so this is a true statement. Goku beat him just in SSJ form and I believe it was stated that Goku didn't even go at it in full force. Big power boost.

DBGT Goku >>>>> DBZ Goku.

As for this thread though, I would still probably lean towards SSG but I don't think it would be too big of a difference. I can imagine it being a good fight.

Post by taichokage (13,333 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
GT SSJ4 Goku for me. He seemed notably stronger to me.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Maybe SSJ4 here.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@ohgodwhy said:

in BOG Bills stated that Goku in base couldn't even beat Frieza. That's a serious powerup.

This part wrong, Bills was only sensing Goku's resting power level, which is usually very low, probably lower than chiaotsu pl. Goku only raises it before battle.

SSJ4 Goku would not be able to sense SSJG Goku ki, because it is godly ki. This is a massive disadvantage.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,627 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ohgodwhy: Are you sure he wasn't talking about at the time before Goku actually defeated Frieza on Namek?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MisterShin said:

@ohgodwhy said:

in BOG Bills stated that Goku in base couldn't even beat Frieza. That's a serious powerup.

This part wrong, Bills was only sensing Goku's resting power level, which is usually very low, probably lower than chiaotsu pl. Goku only raises it before battle.

SSJ4 Goku would not be able to sense SSJG Goku ki, because it is godly ki. This is a massive disadvantage.

That's just an assumption you're making. Bills said I don't think you could've beaten him without your SSJ transformation. There's nothing to say there that Goku was in a resting PL and could've actually beaten Frieza without transforming. Also not forgetting that the SSJ transformation is x50 increase in PL, Bills statement holds some weight as I don't think Goku became 50x more powerful in base by the end of DBZ.

I choose to believe what Bills said, not make assumptions.

@MarioRedfield said:

Is the movie available yet?

Yes its available only in japanese dub + english sub

@MisterShin said:

@ohgodwhy said:

I agree with the godly ki part.

Post by eddz99 (2,512 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hmmm..

Let's say that Goku SSG is at 6, Bills is at 10, and whis is at 15.

If goku SSJ3 BOG is at 0.10 ( Which would mean that goku ssg would be 60x ssj3 ), and goku omega shenron base = ssj3...

Then...

If he goes supersaiyan , 0.10 (50) = 5, multiply that by two because of the super saiyan 2 transformation it would be 10.

If he goes supersaiyan three which is x4 the supersaiyan two it would be 40, let's say that SSJ4 Goku is only 2x ssj3, it would be 80. And this is assuming that SSG goku is 60x stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

At the very least ( or one of the very least ) plausible speculation,

Goku SSG = 6

Bills = 10

Whis = 15

Goku SSJ4 = Greater than 40 ( I lessened the result of 80 by half, assuming that this is the least. )

I go with goku ssj4.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,918 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99: That's assuming that what SSJ3 Goku would be on the scale, I doubt he'd show up as even .1 seeing as Bills casually two shot Gohan

@ImDictatorBowDown:

Perfect cell can casually one shot ssj goku namek saga.

And Perfect cell would be around 500,000,000, ssj goku would be around 150,000,000.

Not even four times stronger.

EDIT:

Ok let's make it 0.01.

Goku ssj4 would still be on 8, far above ssg goku.

@eddz99: 80 is too much for SSJ4. agree with the 0.01 part. But the problem is Ki sensing.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Birusu's statement about Goku is BS IMO. In that logic SSJ Goten (pre rosat)>Base Goku (BoG)

@DBZ_universe said:

Birusu's statement about Goku is BS IMO. In that logic SSJ Goten (pre rosat)>Base Goku (BoG)

Well, base goku is quiet weak without kaioken @_@

@DBZ_universe said:

BS IMO ?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Well, base goku is quiet weak without kaioken @_@

No he is not...unless you are telling me that Namek saga Kaioken Goku>BoG Goku....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel