SSJ4 Goku Vs SSJ4 Vegeta

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 27, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (970 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SSJ4 Goku Vs SSJ4 Vegeta

Rules

- No holding back

- Both serious and bloodlusted

- No PIS

- No BS

- No BFR

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku wins.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku was the only real SSJ4. It was already stated that since Goku attained the form naturally, Vegeta's blutz wave transformation is considerably weaker

IT Destructo Disk to the neck.

Post by xlab3000 (1,373 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,693 posts) See mini bio Level 12

They're even or Goku's stronger

Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Been done before here 

EDIT: However I like how this thread looks compared to the other one due to the use of pics so I'll keep this one up and lock the other.

@Sonata: Thank you Sonata :D

@Ikki_Minami_: Welcome XD 

Anyway Goku should win due to having better feats along with IT and the Dragon Fist.

@Sonata: I do agree, but it still is very debatable, considering and I know I'm going to get hate for this but Vegeta is a way better fighter than Goku he has a better grasp of the battle field and I believe would be psychically stronger In his SSJ2 form and I accept the hate for this I think it would go SSJ2 Vegeta> SSJ2 Goku, I mean he was able to hold his own against Janemba even if it was for a short time.

I mean take a look at 1:57 Vegeta did something SSJ3 Goku can't. Plus Goku has never been beaten Vegeta 1 on 1 whether you want to really admit it or not. The first time Vegeta would have killed Goku if not for Krillian, Gohan, and Yajirobe.

@Ikki_Minami_: However in this battle of SSJ4's Goku has a better grasp of the due to being in the form longer. SSJ2 Vegeta is not stronger than SSJ2 Goku, that is the reason he let Babadi awaken the evil within to close the gap between himself and Goku. Also in the fight with Majin Vegeta and Goku, Goku clearly could have beaten Vegeta by going SSJ3 instead he just held back. Vegeta found out about this in other world and was angry with Goku because he allowed him to think he could win their fight.

@Sonata: That's what I mean Goku can't beat Vegeta in SSJ2 so he would have to go SSJ3, That aside You are right about the time gap, should I make Vegeta's SSJ4 have an unlimited time frame? Same with Goku?

@Ikki_Minami_: Well Vegeta can't be Goku either in SSJ2. That's like being mad at fighter who has his arms tied behind his back for not KO'ing a similarly skilled fighter with their hands free.  

Guess you can it's your thread lol.
Post by GeneralVan (1,607 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Goku wins.

Z Goku and Z Vegeta appear out of nowhere and beat them up lol

Post by taichokage (12,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku has never been behind Vegeta in power since their initial battle. Vegeta's always trailed closely but never quite got there. Goku should win even if their power levels were the same though, given his more versatile array of abilities. Vegeta is the standard super physiology and blasts only at one of the highest levels. Goku is the same but has techniques such as Shunkan ido and Genki dama which give him an advantage.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku in a tough battle.

@MarioRedfield said:

Goku in a tough battle.

Not really...since he is blood lusted.

Post by Kobra678 (2,973 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Is this the Goku before or after he fought Syn Shenron? He got a power up during that fight and that's the only reason he didn't die. When Vegeta transformed into a ssj4, he was on par with the Goku that had already gotten a power up.

If this is ssj4 Goku before he fought Syn Shenron then I'd say Vegeta. If this is the Goku after the fight, then Goku.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

Goku in a tough battle.

Not really...since he is blood lusted.

So does Goku wtflolomgwtfwtfstomop then?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel