ssj4 goku vs nova

Topic started by dccomicsrule2011 on April 2, 2011. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SilverGalford said:
"

The Genki dama is always intensely focused. King Kai said that even a weak spirit bomb would easily destroy the earth 


eemm if my memory serves me well, goku killed his enemies with a powerful henkidama even using  the energy from people around the universe in one occasion , and that didn't even destroy the earth , king kai is a liar .


"Then at ssj4 his power is multiplied by more than 400 times (400x is ssj3).  Thats 400x dimension busting
and yet he struggled to lift a building  "
Why are you not listening? For the third time the Genki dama is NOT intended to be used as a destructive weapon because even the weak ones are too powerful for a planet to handle. The genki dama is supposed to exclusively be used on a single target in focused power causing very little destruction. If the user slipped even slightly with a weak spirit bomb they would destroy the planet they are on.@SilverGalford said:
"

The Genki dama is always intensely focused. King Kai said that even a weak spirit bomb would easily destroy the earth 


eemm if my memory serves me well, goku killed his enemies with a powerful henkidama even using  the energy from people around the universe in one occasion , and that didn't even destroy the earth , king kai is a liar .


"Then at ssj4 his power is multiplied by more than 400 times (400x is ssj3).  Thats 400x dimension busting
and yet he struggled to lift a building  "
What does physical strength have to do with that? He did not bust a dimension with physical power but with ki power. Classic Dr. Strange was capable of destroying galaxies but he couldn't bench 300 lbs. Does that mean we should disregard his magical abilities because his physical abilities are minimal? I don't see any logic here.
Post by isaac_clarke (33 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@MisterShin said:
" @SilverGalford said:

"

"Who is more powerful? Goku has destroyed an entire dimension."


that's very inconsistent because goku using the henkidama at its fullest has never done that. 


and seriously those comparisons are out of context.
"
     No, its not inconsistent. 
Weaker characters have rip holes in Dimensions with their voice.(Super Buu & Gotenks)
"

 

Tiny holes that immediately repaired themselves. And lets face it, everytime they have a beam off or scream very load or Goku or Gogeta lets loose, we didn't see random holes pop open in the universe.


 

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@isaac_clarke: 
Super Buu (Mystic Gohan absorbed) 
We see so many random dimension holes pop open, to the point that the stability of the Universe could collapse.





 
  
  
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@MisterShin said:

" @isaac_clarke: 
Super Buu (Mystic Gohan absorbed) 
We see so many random dimension holes pop open, to the point that the stability of the Universe could collapse.






 

  
Anime filler.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@distortion said:
"@MisterShin said:

" @isaac_clarke: 
Super Buu (Mystic Gohan absorbed) 
We see so many random dimension holes pop open, to the point that the stability of the Universe could collapse.

 
 
 
 
 
 





 

  
Anime filler. "

this site is called Animevice
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@SSJjanemba said:
" @distortion said:
"@MisterShin said:

" @isaac_clarke: 
Super Buu (Mystic Gohan absorbed) 
We see so many random dimension holes pop open, to the point that the stability of the Universe could collapse.






 

  
Anime filler. "
this site is called Animevice "
Irrelevant. 
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

*sigh* why do people bother
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

*sigh* why do people bother


now i think the same. 

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MisterShin: 
Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @MisterShin: 
"
Nice man. Ownage in fact.
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @MisterShin: 
"
Still filler.




Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JThree47605 said:

"*sigh* why do people bother "


Who doesn't enjoy hearing the same arguments for completely different characters every time?

 

Dimension busting!

Universe Busting Ki!

Invisible Ki!

Planet Durability!


 

@taichokage said:

"Nice man. Ownage in fact. "


Unsourced text cut outs that don't happen on panel = fact.

If there was a scan to back it up, Hitsu would have globbered it over every DB debate.

   

 

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Anime filler.


awesome filler. 



Who doesn't enjoy hearing the same arguments for completely different characters every time?

yeah sometimes some comments make my day.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Nova Prime absolutely destroys Goku.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku wins because he finally gets sick of losing every single battle and decides to go full blood lust, grabs the dragon balls and wishes for the powers of Odin.

Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

This Nova survived a solar system busting attack, IIRC. He should be able to tank Goku's attacks.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Let this die

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Goku wins, fatality.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

obvious winner is obvious

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

people hate goku ... they want him to lose badly to pikachu/yugi/naruto and more scum no point in this

the great goku lossing to a no-one that only about 100 people know of him around the world? pfff

kids get a life and stop trying to ruin the image of dbz which is higher than comics :)

Sometimes i think you guys actually believe these ''super heroes'' exist take it waaaay to seriously.

just sayin

OHH ... and even start insulting each others for this? nice.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel