ssj4 goku vs nova

Topic started by dccomicsrule2011 on April 2, 2011. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@EganTheVile1 said:

" @Jimmy_Snaps said:

"
Remember at some point during this debate it looked like Goku might actualy win? No? me neither. "

Says the man with the Spider-Man avatar   
Uh?! Are you actually accusing him of being biassed towards Nova because of a spider-man avatar?...   

@EganTheVile1
said:  

"I have at least a base level of knowledge about Richard Rider going into this discussion and have read up since"

Says the guy who was confussing him with Frankie Raye after 2 pages of debate. 
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@distortion said:

" @EganTheVile1 said:

" @Jimmy_Snaps said:

"
Remember at some point during this debate it looked like Goku might actualy win? No? me neither. "

Uh?! Are you accusing him of being biassed towards Nova because of a spider-man avatar?    

@EganTheVile1
said:  

"I have at least a base level of knowledge about Richard Rider going into this discussion and have read up since"

"
Your acting like an ass. you never read my follow up comment where I sarcastically remarked "all these images mentioning heralds and Galactus, I see why people are confused" Man grow a pair and acknowledge you may be wrong about this being a curbstomp on Nova's behalf, and YES I did zero in on the Spider-Man avatar as a clear signal of a Marvel fanboy, that and the remark Goku was never ahead in this battle, that is only the case if you avoid every pro-Goku post, and only acknowledge the pro-Nova ones, and the same SIX DAMN COMIC PAGES FROM ANNIHILATION OVER AND OVER AGAIN. and the pro-nova people say the Goku supporters need new material. 
Also where do you get off calling out writing and continuity errors when the character you are supporting is one from Marvel who rocks a new error with every new writer. Again if you wont acknowledge and will outright dismiss Goku's full power I'll do the same to Nova 
Goku wins, so sad, too bad, bye-bye
@EganTheVile1 said:

" @distortion said:

" @EganTheVile1 said:

" @Jimmy_Snaps said:

"

Uh?! Are you accusing him of being biassed towards Nova because of a spider-man avatar?    

@EganTheVile1
said:  

"
Your an ass.   
And you are a poor debater. 

And reported.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@distortion:  ass is not a TOS violation word, though i should have said jerk, but I hate when my words are taken so drastically out of context
Bad ass 
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Drax at one time had the "Strength of the Universe" and Thanos still bitchslapped him like an ungrateful ho. Omega Shenron was not a universe buster, nor galaxy, nor even system. Neither was that Genki-Dama. The one Goku used on Freeza was supposed to have energy drawn from solar systems and it still didn't even destroy the planet.  

thanks rekai , you get my point.  this is what i'm talking about. 

let's compare : 

Yes Goku ran but as taichokage said this was a reasonable action,  

and 

Nova never tried to escape. He tanked the attack and protected Starlord and Phyla-Vell.  

yeah nova  wins  

Buu destroyed a galaxy  

buu destroyed the planet earth ,not the galaxy,  i know that. 
and  when did buu destroy a galaxy???  i think  he is a galaxy threat , not a galaxy buster, buu can't destroy galaxies like a nigh omnipotent character.     

You do realize the Sun's surface temperature is the tip of the iceberg right? If 6000 degrees is burning him, the actual sun itself will turn him to ash instantly.  

i think they don't understand , they believe what toriyama says is true  lol!  

If your not a fan why are you commenting on this thread against Goku  

he is not against goku , some people here are against marvel .  

HERE is the proof of Goku's power, quit ignoring it     

i'm not ignoring it , i think you don't read my comments.  

The point of Goku evading an attack is still moot since he has willingly been killed twice to save people,   

even without people, i'm pretty sure  goku would have done the same  thing.
Post by Jimmy_Snaps (40 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@EganTheVile1:
I really hope your argument is not that you think I am biased for the comic character simply because my avatar is that of an Marvel comic character. Considering my avatar was Frank West ftom dead rising not too long ago that argument in kinda void.
Post by Jimmy_Snaps (40 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@EganTheVile1 said:
"@distortion said:

" @EganTheVile1 said:

" @Jimmy_Snaps said:

"

@EganTheVile1
said:  

"
Your acting like an ass. you never read my follow up comment where I sarcastically remarked "all these images mentioning heralds and Galactus, I see why people are confused" Man grow a pair and acknowledge you may be wrong about this being a curbstomp on Nova's behalf, and YES I did zero in on the Spider-Man avatar as a clear signal of a Marvel fanboy, that and the remark Goku was never ahead in this battle, that is only the case if you avoid every pro-Goku post, and only acknowledge the pro-Nova ones, and the same SIX DAMN COMIC PAGES FROM ANNIHILATION OVER AND OVER AGAIN. and the pro-nova people say the Goku supporters need new material. Also where do you get off calling out writing and continuity errors when the character you are supporting is one from Marvel who rocks a new error with every new writer. Again if you wont acknowledge and will outright dismiss Goku's full power I'll do the same to Nova Goku wins, so sad, too bad, bye-bye "

Oh now I see, hmmm still not a reasonble argument, wwhat would you say if I had a Goku avatar? Seriously a few people have anime avatars and ther say Nova wins too. Marvel fanboy? To be honest I prefer DC more lol, I just happen to like Spiderman, still basing your opinion on a random picture that users change almost weekly is kind of silly. I mean the only reason I said what I did was because the scans provided along with  the arfuments vastly surpassed Goku's "Dimension busting" along with speed, and powe. While Goku on the other hand simply has powerscaling, incosistant feats, and hear-say rather than actual scans or feats that surpass Nova. I llike Goku although I prefer Piccolo.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@EganTheVile1 said:

"If your not a fan why are you commenting on this thread against Goku, " 

Why do people in these threads always have ZERO reading comprehension to the point it's just plain idiocy. 
--- "Point out the "facts" so I can dismiss them to your face, because I'm no fan of guessing games of what are "the facts" about this character ." --- 

I don't like threads that leave me with vague arguments about this and that. If you want to point out where I'm attacking "facts" of the character without pointing out what "facts" I'm ignoring or dismissing are, go for it.  

"I have at least a base level of knowledge about Richard Rider going into this discussion and have read up since, battle rules require YOU to familiarize yourself with a character you dont know about, I am not going to do your homework for you. " 

This isn't telling me what "facts" I'm missing or ignoring, sorry champ.  
Try reading my post just a little better so I don't think your a moron when you completely miss the meaning of a post that I thought was PAINFULLY clear. 

"Read up and get back to this discussion when you know something constructive about Goku's power level "  

Don't get me started on "Power Level" nonsense. 
Now stop vague and list where you think I'm ignoring the "Facts" that or stop quoting me to question my knowledge on the characters, because it's clear you didn't even understand my post.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
By feats, GT Kid Goku  is> than Nova. 

Who hits harder? Goku has hit an opponent across a planet. 
Nova's hitting feat that surpasses this? If not, Goku hits harder.  

Who is more powerful? Goku has destroyed an entire dimension.
Nova's biggest destruction feat? Has he destroyed an entire dimension? If not, Goku is more powerful. I have had a good laugh at seeing ppl claim Nova is > dimension busting, but claiming that is a little like selling ice to Eskimos, both aren't happening and both somewhat invoke the image of hell freezing over.  

This is kid Goku going only by explicit feats. Logically he is much more powerful i.e millions of times more powerful then confirmed moon and planet busters, many many times more powerful than a stated solar system buster. Not to mention even in kid form his ki is far > that of the universal threat Majin Buu's.
Then at ssj4 his power is multiplied by more than 400 times (400x is ssj3).  Thats 400x dimension busting. Thats = to a shadow dragon-capable of destroying not only a world but all the cosmos around it.  

(The bad grammar is not a result of mistranslation, Popo just talks that way, lol)

Whats nova got? Is he stronger? Nope. Base form Goku has better punching feats, Ssj4 has lifted up a city block and with ki has lifted up the equivalent of much more than a mountain.   
Is Nova faster? Its quite plain to see that Goku's fights involve much faster h2h movements than Nova's. On top of this he has the instant shunkan ido technique that he likes to spam, and has fired beams that can reach from earth's position to the sun in seconds, light takes 8 minutes to do the same. Goku can of course react to and dodge those beams, even at close range.  

Goku can sense opponents moves (senses air currents, vibrations in the ground, and his opponents energy), temperatures as hot as the sun's surface have no effect on Goku, Goku has the mystic Ryu Ken technique, which killed the phantasm Hildegarn, Goku can copy moves by seeing them, (in GT even weird shapshifting) "no move works twice" on GT goku, and Goku can use the kienzan-which condenses his ki into a cutting disk. Said disk is able to cut through opponents many times more powerful then the user, and opponents who can tank the users best usual blasts. Goku can make use of invisible kiai waves, the same move Vegeta has used to internally destroy his opponents.  

Goku could end this in 2 moves-
1) Shunkan ido 
2) kienzan
3) GG Nova, thanks for playing.

Comparing Ssj4 to a herald is like comparing Mike Tyson (ssj4) to a school yard bully (the herald) The bully can push small fry's around, but he had better take off when Iron Mike comes around.  

Gladiator is able physically beat down Nova. 
Goku is far more skilled and faster than Gladiator.  
Nova hasn't got a hope in hell :)

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

just let it go hitsastsu.  i know u and hellos both want the last word but its best to leave this lame thread to die
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SSJjanemba: Ok, lol. I don't really think Helos cares about the last word, but I will "just walk away"

@hitsusatsu11 said:

"By feats, GT Kid Goku  is> than Nova." 

Which feats?

Burning his fist on surface star temperatures?

A building tanking the force of multiple hits from Omega pwning Goku into it?

"Who hits harder? Goku has hit an opponent across a planet. "

Nova via slamming into a target faster than light. Kid Goku still has better feats than SSJ4 Goku.

"Nova's hitting feat that surpasses this? If not, Goku hits harder.  "

Earth to Hala in 12 minutes, trillions of times the speed of light.

2.6 seconds Later he's flying through a Kree Sentry.

All he needs to do is fly through Goku at just a few hundred times the speed of light and BAM dead.

But I think his FTL Kick of pew pew pew beats this out. What was it hitting? A dimensional barrier the Phalanx have erected around Kree space?

NOVA CAN BUST DIMENSIONS WITH HIS FOOT! lol.

To put it down in the record he survives this, even if he's completely charred flesh he heals back up. Kicks the hell out of anything GT Goku did, literally.

"Who is more powerful? Goku has destroyed an entire dimension."

Wheres the scan of it saying it was destroyed and can Goku do the same in Marvel? Can he Dimension bust Marvel Dimensions?

Come on Hitsu make me laugh.

"Nova's biggest destruction feat? Has he destroyed an entire dimension? If not, Goku is more powerful."

That really is your whole argument. Well I guess since Goku has never busted a planet, lol, thats really all you've got.

"I have had a good laugh at seeing ppl claim Nova is > dimension busting, "

Goku wouldn't be able to replicate his "busting out feat" in Marvel with a ki blast. And i Still haven't seen anything proving it was destroyed.

"but claiming that is a little like selling ice to Eskimos, both aren't happening and both somewhat invoke the image of hell freezing over.  "

Or claiming Goku can bust a dimension without anything stating it was destroyed? "Light up a Galaxy" if thats what it takes to dimension bust, The Galactus Event would have busted the DBU's super awsome empty voids of dimensions and Nova survived that.
6000 degrees is enough heat to make Goku pull his hand back, the Human Torch can burn Goku.

Easily hit 2 million degrees.

While Nova can pound through Neutron Stars lol.

The Surface temperature of a Neutron Star is hitting over a million degrees.

Rich wasn't worried about the heat.

Being crushed.

This thread is win.

"This is kid Goku going only by explicit feats. Logically he is much more powerful i.e millions of times more powerful then confirmed moon and planet busters, many many times more powerful than a stated solar system buster."

And he's never had to bust a planet to prove it!

"Not to mention even in kid form his ki is far > that of the universal threat Majin Buu's."

I bet you think he can bust universes too.

"Then at ssj4 his power is multiplied by more than 400 times (400x is ssj3).  Thats 400x dimension busting. Thats = to a shadow dragon-capable of destroying not only a world but all the cosmos around it. "

Lol. Ever so slowly, hyperbole at it's finest.

He could totally pwnzor Galactus r8!

"Whats nova got? Is he stronger? Nope. Base form Goku has better punching feats, Ssj4 has lifted up a city block and with ki has lifted up the equivalent of much more than a mountain.  "

He's tanking blows from Gladiator who destroyed a planet with his bear hands in a fit. You know the character below your trying to use as a low showing for him.

"Is Nova faster? Its quite plain to see that Goku's fights involve much faster h2h movements than Nova's. "

Yes he is, trillions of times faster.

"On top of this he has the instant shunkan ido technique that he likes to spam, and has fired beams that can reach from earth's position to the sun in seconds, light takes 8 minutes to do the same. Goku can of course react to and dodge those beams, even at close range.  "

Goku won't know what hit him.

"Goku can sense opponents moves (senses air currents, vibrations in the ground, and his opponents energy), temperatures as hot as the sun's surface have no effect on Goku, Goku has the mystic Ryu Ken technique, which killed the phantasm Hildegarn, Goku can copy moves by seeing them, (in GT even weird shapshifting) "no move works twice" on GT goku, and Goku can use the kienzan-which condenses his ki into a cutting disk. Said disk is able to cut through opponents many times more powerful then the user, and opponents who can tank the users best usual blasts. Goku can make use of invisible kiai waves, the same move Vegeta has used to internally destroy his opponents.  

Goku could end this in 2 moves-
1) Shunkan ido 
2) kienzan
3) GG Nova, thanks for playing."

Nova would be moving faster than air currents or vibrations in the ground. MUCH FASTER and his energy would be that big blip of blinding light that is making Goku explode on impact.

Nova can tank the heat from a Neutron Stars Surface, which is absurdly more hot than what Goku "tanked".

The World Mind is a big wikipedia of the Corps, it pumps knowledge of who he is fighting into Nova's skull, but I'm Sure Goku will learn all of Nova's moves!

INVISIBLE KAI WAVES HE'S NEVER USED IN A FIGHT! YEAH!

It ends in one, Nova flying right into Goku, BOOM. 

"Comparing Ssj4 to a herald is like comparing Mike Tyson (ssj4) to a school yard bully (the herald) The bully can push small fry's around, but he had better take off when Iron Mike comes around.  "

Terrax could put SSJ 4 Goku, building busting punches < Planet cutting swings of an axe.

"Gladiator is able physically beat down Nova. 
Goku is far more skilled and faster than Gladiator.  
Nova hasn't got a hope in hell :)"

Gladiator has pounded planets apart with his fists:

Gladiator is WAY out of Goku's punching league, skill means jack when your trying to compare him to someone absurdly stronger than Goku is.

"

He beat Glads Cousin without much trouble.

that's very inconsistent because goku using the henkidama at its fullest has never done that. 

and seriously those comparisons are out of context.
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hellos said:
" @EganTheVile1 said:

"and is many times stated as a universal threat." 

To be fair, you got me there. Nova Corps as far as I know hasn't listed Nova Prime as a universal threat."
The Nova Corps Files list him as "Currently minimal, but potentially universal."
Post by taichokage (12,962 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@SilverGalford said:
"

that's very inconsistent because goku using the henkidama at its fullest has never done that. 

"
The Genki dama is always intensely focused. King Kai said that even a weak spirit bomb would easily destroy the earth and that Goku can only use it if he had absolute control. His planetary scale one is capable of destroying a planet. He is even capable of doing a universal version.
@KingOfSnipers said:
"The Nova Corps Files list him as "Currently minimal, but potentially universal." "
Guess I miss read his Nova Corp file, it's been a bit since I've read through Annihilation.
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10

150,000km/s equals to 335,538,000mph. Or mach 440,338. Basically, 1/2 lightspeed. That's how fast regular matter hits that neutron star. Now consider how fast Nova has to be flying into it.
Edit: Sorry, this is the right scan.

Hell, SHIELD classified him as a class 12 threat, almost off the scale.

The Genki dama is always intensely focused. King Kai said that even a weak spirit bomb would easily destroy the earth 

eemm if my memory serves me well, goku killed his enemies with a powerful henkidama even using  the energy from people around the universe in one occasion , and that didn't even destroy the earth , king kai is a liar .

"Then at ssj4 his power is multiplied by more than 400 times (400x is ssj3).  Thats 400x dimension busting
and yet he struggled to lift a building 
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@SilverGalford said:

"

"
     No, its not inconsistent. 
Weaker characters have rip holes in Dimensions with their voice.(Super Buu & Gotenks)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel