ssj4 goku vs nova

Topic started by dccomicsrule2011 on April 2, 2011. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@EganTheVile1 said:

" Yeah but SSJ4 Goku can destroy a solar system at will

Like i said before Nova took a multi-star system buster to the face while shielding two team mates, an attack that even vaporized a watcher. 

The attack encompassed 3 star systems... Just for the record, the closest star system to Earth is about 4.20 light years away from Earth. SS4 Goku is a multi-planet buster, being generous. 

@EganTheVile1

said: 

none of the characters you mentioned Nova fighting can do that

*sigh*

- Thor 
- Annihilus 
- Sphinx with 2 Ka stones (I thought this was very obvious...)

@EganTheVile1 said:

Call me out on saying he is  physically weaker when he takes down Dark Phoenix who is a solar system destroyer, till then don't mock me "

I like how you completely underestimate Phoenix by saying she is a solar system buster. 

And yea, Nova still wins.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11: Best explanation, though I totally agree with your opinion here.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,265 posts) See mini bio Level 11

this is gt goku in his base form he blew up a dimension 

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" At ssj4? 

LOL 

Goku in base form and kid ssj destroyed an entire dimension with his kamehameha, punched c17 across the world, and has ki > that of Majin Buu who is a universal threat.  Said kid goku also toyed with  SPC (who could destroy a solar system) and Freeza (an easy planet buster) Ssj 4 is over 400x increase. In ssj4 temperatures as hot as the sun could not effect Goku's body, Goku lifted a city block in place, with his ki he simultaneously lifted many mountain sized pillars, and SSJ4 Goku has fired attacks (and can react to those same attacks) that are shown to be hundreds+ times FTL. After these events took place his SSJ4 became even more powerful right before his final fight with Yi Xing Long. (When Pan and Trunks and the crew healed him) He is also of course a fighting genius who likes to make use of his instant shunkan ido technique, as well as ki barriers, invisible kiai waves ect. Also, GT Goku's body adapts to attacks so that "no move works on him twice".    Ssj4 stomps.  "
I would not say he stomps but I agree that he wins. Nova is an awesome character but not in Super Saiyan 4 Goku's league, Annihilus has been beaten by the FF and Blastarr separately so I do not really see why Nova kicking his ass is a great example of Nova's power, and if you are talking Annihilation Annihilus, Nova was also powered up in Annihilation... not permanently but yeah he was powered up.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@EganTheVile1: It didn't seem to me that Nova (even when powered up) took a 3x solar system buster head on. (at least not in those scans) And even if he did, Cell could supposedly destroy a solar system. 

Not to mention Goku tangled with this guy 

Annihilation wave eat your heart out, the Minus Energy of Yi Ying Long is such that it will encompass and devour the entire universe, and spiritual realm-essentially all of existence.  
But anyway, Nova is outmatched against a ssj level 4.
@hitsusatsu11:  I totally agree with you, Nova seemed to be outside the blast not being hit in the face with it, and he likely used his superspeed to escape (am I wrong?) If he was hit DIRECTLY in the face and the blast radius then destroyed three solar systems and Nova remained standing in the center of it all unharmed, then yeah I'd give him the win
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SSJjanemba:
i own 40 single isues and 5 TPB :P
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@hitsusatsu11:

your streangth lifting feats for goku does not represent his physical streangth that well, how ever this scan from the daizenshu says he has planetary streangth 

Plus Nova was a Galactus herald in those images, and I never saw in the battle set up Herald of Galactus Nova VS SSJ4 Goku, just Nova VS SSJ4 Goku
Post by taichokage (14,156 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@hitsusatsu11:  
@EganTheVile1: 
@SuperperfectCell: 

You guys are all basically saying what I was trying to say.

@distortion:
Badass scan btw.
@taichokage said:
" @hitsusatsu11:  
@EganTheVile1: 
@SuperperfectCell: 

You guys are all basically saying what I was trying to say.

@distortion: Badass scan btw. "
That is what is known socially as agreeing with one another :P
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@EganTheVile1 said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" At ssj4? 

LOL 

Goku in base form and kid ssj destroyed an entire dimension with his kamehameha, punched c17 across the world, and has ki > that of Majin Buu who is a universal threat.  Said kid goku also toyed with  SPC (who could destroy a solar system) and Freeza (an easy planet buster) Ssj 4 is over 400x increase. In ssj4 temperatures as hot as the sun could not effect Goku's body, Goku lifted a city block in place, with his ki he simultaneously lifted many mountain sized pillars, and SSJ4 Goku has fired attacks (and can react to those same attacks) that are shown to be hundreds+ times FTL. After these events took place his SSJ4 became even more powerful right before his final fight with Yi Xing Long. (When Pan and Trunks and the crew healed him) He is also of course a fighting genius who likes to make use of his instant shunkan ido technique, as well as ki barriers, invisible kiai waves ect. Also, GT Goku's body adapts to attacks so that "no move works on him twice".    Ssj4 stomps.  "
I would not say he stomps but I agree that he wins. Nova is an awesome character but not in Super Saiyan 4 Goku's league, Annihilus has been beaten by the FF and Blastarr separately so I do not really see why Nova kicking his ass is a great example of Nova's power, and if you are talking Annihilation Annihilus, Nova was also powered up in Annihilation... not permanently but yeah he was powered up. "
The Fantastic Four and Blastaar never would've beaten Annihilus from Annihilation, especially considering that he was amped up with the Quantum Bands that he took from Quasar after killing him and a heaping helping of the Power Cosmic that he had Thanos rig up Galactus to get. He was *much* stronger in Annihilation than he ever was against the FF. And Nova was powered up permanently in Annihilation via taking on the full Nova Force(which is the form he's using here).

@EganTheVile1 said:
" @hitsusatsu11:  I totally agree with you, Nova seemed to be outside the blast not being hit in the face with it, and he likely used his superspeed to escape (am I wrong?) If he was hit DIRECTLY in the face and the blast radius then destroyed three solar systems and Nova remained standing in the center of it all unharmed, then yeah I'd give him the win "

They were almost at the Annihilation Wave flagship's perimeter when Galactus got free and Rich had no time to recalibrate nor gather enough of a charge to teleport again before the "Herald MY RAGE!" blast got to them(Star-Lord asks how long it'd take and Rich told him 5 minutes to gather up a charge and two or three to secure coordinates right before the blast is upon them), so they were pretty close to ground zero. Also, to clarify, the Wave soldier that said the blast had encompassed 3 star-systems also said after that that it wasn't slowing down, so we have no idea how much more damage it had done before dying out.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"At ssj4? 

LOL 

And I figure Nova could rip out his insides just as easily as he did against Annihilus. 
Annihilus > Glass
Post by taichokage (14,156 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Hellos said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
"At ssj4? 

LOL 

And I figure Nova could rip out his insides just as easily as he did against Annihilus. Annihilus > Glass "
Why are you using PIS feats in a battle? Additionally Annihilus has been hurt by the likes of Reed Richards in the past. Nova being able to harm him is no surprise.
@taichokage said:
" @Hellos said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
"At ssj4? 

LOL 

And I figure Nova could rip out his insides just as easily as he did against Annihilus. Annihilus > Glass "
Why are you using PIS feats in a battle? Additionally Annihilus has been hurt by the likes of Reed Richards in the past. Nova being able to harm him is no surprise. "
That and the example that Annihilus is stronger then glass? WTF I can and have broken glass, glass is a fragile material, did you mean diamond by chance?
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@EganTheVile1 said:
" Plus Nova was a Galactus herald in those images, and I never saw in the battle set up Herald of Galactus Nova VS SSJ4 Goku, just Nova VS SSJ4 Goku "
Wow, you really dont know what you are talking about. You are patethically confusing Frankie Raye with Richard Rider. 
@KingOfSnipers said:

"They were almost at the Annihilation Wave flagship's perimeter when Galactus got free and Rich had no time to recalibrate nor gather enough of a charge to teleport again before the "Herald MY RAGE!" blast got to them(Star-Lord asks how long it'd take and Rich told him 5 minutes to gather up a charge and two or three to secure coordinates right before the blast is upon them), so they were pretty close to ground zero. Also, to clarify, the Wave soldier that said the blast had encompassed 3 star-systems also said after that that it wasn't slowing down, so we have no idea how much more damage it had done before dying out. "

Thanos Imperative seemed to imply that it was a galaxy wide cleaning out of Annihilation Wave.  
Namely why they called it quits. 

Ofcourse Nova didn't tank the full power of that attack, just whatever fraction of the initial blast that plowed into his shield.  
But what makes it a good feat is the fact it literally weakend Annihilus to the point that without the Quantum Bands he was in range of Nova WTF owning him and the fact the attack actually KILLED a Watcher.  

Which is a REALLY nice feat for the attack, Watchers are generally when depicted right pretty powerful characters.  
Why said Watcher didn't teleport away or bother to shield himself is a bit questionable, perhaps believing it wouldn't blow him to pieces or he just had to watch it. 

I really wish I just grabbed my own scan from my Gallery but I'm too lazy, ESPANOL FTW! 

If Nova didn't have people to drag around with him he likely could have outran the damn thing without a problem, the guy can move ABSURDLY faster than light(I think he's been clocked going over trillion times the speed of light). 
I think Nova can handle Goku's(lol) Dimension Busting, he tanked going through a place were Space Tim is collapsing lol. 

And therefore since we don't have a clue as to what kind o durability that requires I say it's enough to survive Goku's Dimension Busting Power!  
Since theres clearly no way to quantify it, it makes sense. 

People Claiming Nova didn't tank the Galactus Event: 

Both him and Annihilus were right next to it. 
Like I said, piss Nova off enough I could see him getting a bit personal.  

If you think thats gross you should have seen what he did with those insides. 
Now I could post some scans of Rich flying through things or blowings things up, but I don't honestly care enough to do so, maybe later to express that Nova should be able to fly right through Goku like butter if he bullrushes at a trillion times the speed of light.
@taichokage said:
"Why are you using PIS feats in a battle? Additionally Annihilus has been hurt by the likes of Reed Richards in the past. Nova being able to harm him is no surprise. "

Reed Richards didn't use glass to hurt him and Goku's durability wasn't exactly in tip top shape in GT. 
Nova didn't just harm him, he ripped his insides out, despite earlier he literally pounded through Quasar's constructs, took the bands and nearly took the Nova Force too.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Hellos:
Dear god that guy is powerful, trilions times the speed of light, universe level durability (More like space or multi star level), what's his strength (Power wise) this guy seems like he should be very top tier in Marvel.
@distortion said:
" @EganTheVile1 said:
" Plus Nova was a Galactus herald in those images, and I never saw in the battle set up Herald of Galactus Nova VS SSJ4 Goku, just Nova VS SSJ4 Goku "
Wow, you really dont know what you are talking about. You are patethically confusing Frankie Raye with Richard Rider.  "
Maybe I dont know everything about the annihilation arc, but you are not exactly showing great knowledge of SSJ4 Goku either, though I did mean to say Annihilation Nova vs SSJ4 Goku, dunno why I said herald of galactus beyond all the mentions of herald and galactus in the images
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel